Which former Spanish colony resembles Spain the most?

Which former Spanish colony resembles Spain the most?

You mean like Africa?

Mexico

England

Equatorial Guinea

mejeko

South Italy

None, all of them hate Spain and blame us for their problems, muh oro, we wuz a developed civilization, spanish opresor, poor indios, spanish culture is shit. The closest maybe is Mexico but they have like a cheap version of spanish culture mixed with aztec and mayan shit. Now i'm thinking in Cuba that was one of our last territories in America but i think that they changed a lot with the revolution.

Cuba and Central American countries maybe

Puerto Rico
>High as fuck unemployment
>Shitty economies
>Think they're a mix of every race
>Delicious food, hot women
>Governments are hopelessly corrupt

why do you post a pic of a british knight fighting against Jeanne d'Arc?

México

50 years ago it was so much more aesthethic
google lied to me, that's why

Not mezico, they have barely any Spanish culture outside building they got thanks to big population and some bizarre religious Catholic shit that no one else believes in.

Cuba and Puerto niggers are a safe choice.

Mezico calls flat bread tortillas, they do like killing bulls tho, but they kill everything else too so it's not really important

>traffic in spain is not that ba-

USA

Memes aside, our economy isn't as shitty as most people think. At least for sure it isnt comparable to Puerto Rico's economy.
We have a trillion dollar economy comparable to South Korea while having an smaller population and we are the 7th biggest arms exporter in the world

Cuba

Cuba maybe, but Central America doesn't resemble Spain very much

All of them

No, Ironically our relalationship with them is pretty gud.

Its Mexico, but it isnt a cheap version, its improved.

Brazil

Must be Mexico

>Cuba and Puerto niggers are a safe choice.
You fell for the memes. Puelto jricans and cubans can't even pronounce basic spanish letters. Not they they choose not to, they CAN NOT, and their culture yells caribe.

NO, fuck of reeeeeeeee

we're italic

idk.

Mexico.

They even share the siesta culture.

I know someone in this picture kek

Mexico btw

This. Méjico is the closest thing to España in América.

>siesta culture

You're kidding. None of them, check your history, Spain exiled loads of people around the globe in an effort to have religious and politely sovereignty. I would imagine true old line spaniards don't align with any of the exiles in the colonies. I don't mean to be politically incorrect, but that is kind of the score. I would say that all do not resemble spain equally.

Political not politely...sry/typo

Also, to that point, the exiles have (Cuba, Columbia, etc) have incredibly awesome culture that Spain is made it self inert from.

Non meme I'd say Mexico. It might not sound like a flattering comparison but look at the figure of Sancho Panza in Don Quijote, it does actually represent a quintesentially Spanish character and yet it's to near perfection also the very definition of a Mexican and I mean both his good and bad qualities.

tortillas have nothing to do with bread, they're made from corn, there's also a kind made with flour.
We aren't the most Spanish though. Maybe Ecuatorial Guinea

>Spain is now africanized
>Mexico is the New Spain again

>africanized
i know Spain is shit but we still not being France, germany or uk

You already were a mudslime country from long before.

>inb4 memequista

Belgium ofc

You do know that the only other Latin American country in the OECD is Chile and that they only show stats of members, right?

you're dumb as fuck man
we would not have a last name "Matamoros" if the memes were more than memes