I rescued a kitten

I rescued a kitten.

Dubs decides what I do with it.

For confirmation here's metal stick through ear

Wash it, clean it, give it a kiss, and give it a blankie to sleep.

Night night kitten

Take care of him/her.
Name it Tori.

kill it

You should hold him and love him and let him and call him George

boil and eat them

That was fast.
OBEY THE TRIPS, OP, TAKE CARE OF IT.

Thank god

Look at that cutie, goochie goochie goo
be sure to give lots of kisses and hugs and play time. Gotta be a momma now

God's work, also not to mention feeding it

Looks way too young to survive without its mother. You will probably have to feed it with a dropper or syringe.
>otherwise, take care of it, love it and treat it well and it will love you in return.

A syringe of kitty milk and her nice Fleece bed after a yummy feeding!

Post confirmation OP

Microwave

That is honestly the cutest thing I have ever seen, what did you name her/him

Fucking lol @ stoner table. They all look the same lnao

To late

it actually looks like the same exact breed and color scheme as one of my cats. She's fucking awesome. She plays catch and shit. Pretty much a dog that meows.

Her name is Domino, it was Domino or Jazz but Domino just seemed better to me

Gj user, srsly, gj.

The vet said that since I rescued her she'll develop a much bigger bond with me than adopting her! I seriously can't wait!

>not torturing it

Sup Forums is dead.

Shut up newfag

feed it the best food you can

Cmon user it's a effing kitten

Best reply.

Is she a snake-eyes or boxcars?

Is this fucking tumblr now?Dont want to sound like an edgy faggot but this is just shamefull.

Take care of it until it dies of old age

Actually, this was trips
THIS is dubs
Sup Forums is kill

Nurture it like it was your own

Squeeze the life out of it. Post pictures of process, please.

Actually, Sup Forums has always loved kittens.

So stop being an edgy faggot.

This

Domino is the new mascot for the nice side of the
Sup Forums board

GET THE FUCK OUT . OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Now frogs on the other hand, send to space without question.

Trips count as dubs, yeah?

Double dubs

This kitten is protected.

Immediate trips, and a doubledubs to counteract a bad singledubs. This kitten is completely protected.

Perhaps this is a test for you.

hot diggity dog

I disagree

faggot

You can't disagree with fact. Post more pics, OP

Quads says cook it and eat it.

set it on fire

Fully erect.

Literally me right now

commit suicide newfag

this

why didn't the dog finish it off, he needs to train those fuckers.

Sorry Anons I'm back, I made Domino poop cause she can't on her own yet! Her eyes are black, she barely opened them yesterday and she loves my beard. You should all come over and hold her today.

kys

Soooooo you're not going to kill it? Well, fts I'm out.

quads and you set it on fire

I hope you die a slow horrible death.

east asians are all fucking niggers at heart.

Chill out and fuck your cat, cumguzzler.

You know every single being on the internet loves puppies and kittens.

Get over yourself. We can use rats, mice and insects for space program.

Well if u saved it..... you should keep it as a pet...

The only one guzzling cum here is your mom you faggot.

You're looking really good user. No homo.

I'd be glad to

How do you make it poop? like push her intestines? or go with a hook in the pooper and scoop the poop out?

gfy

Name it tumor because it will grow on you

You say that as if I'm going to get defensive for my mother. I know my mom's a whore, and I know I'm not gay.

I'm not doing that even if get quads. I've never been more in love with anything on my whole life you tremendous dickhole. I'm 24, finally got enough money to move out of my parents house, I work as a bartender at a shit place, I have a college degree but no future. My girlfriend is moving to NYC next month for at least 2 years, so I may never see her again. I'm a fucking loser.

This cat has been the best thing to happen to me in years. I will never kill this creature

THIS IS Sup Forums WE DO NOT CONDONE ANIMAL ABUSE why do you think we doxed that kenny kid?

I hate cats anyway, annoying little fuckers. good riddance.

Good riddance

At least my dick is long enough to do it.

Don't worry OP you will be fine. There will be other chicks and your cat will grow up to be awesome.

You take a warm cloth and push on her belly from her heart to her butt lightly. It's supposed to simulate her mother's tongue. Baby cats don't poop or pee on their own because if a predator smells it they can find the litter and eat the kittens.

Then you're a newfag. Caturday has been a feature of Sup Forums for almost as long as Sup Forums has been running. It preceded Rozen Maiden and just about every other fucking meme of the minute.

Obviously a component of Caturday has been a love of kittens.

So in conclusion, kill yourself.

Hey it's again on Sup Forums we dox people that harm animals remember andrew frankish and that daniel faggot and what about that kenny kid we doxed all of them and ruined their lives

Good luck

Hey thanks Sup Forumsruh

although I hate cats I'd never heard an animal, exception falls at feral rodents though.

sauce? I wanna feed his insides to my dogs

Yeah hating animals is okay, hunting is okay killing an animal in self defence is okay but going out of your way to harm an innocent creature is pretty gay

I fucking hate horses and everything about them but I wouldn't kill one. Killing animals is just fucked in general.

Good points here though.

Wait how can you hate horses

Cool the kitten in a microwave.

Step on it

Here's a grill with muh cat cause it's bound to be asked for

personally, my dog is a killing machine, no offense to cat owners though, tons of strays in my neighborhood, those unlucky enough to wander in my backyard feel the wrath of him, rip, after I had finished scooping chunks of dead cat out of my yard over the fence, it happened, a little bird flew on the side of our shed, my dog eyed it, looked at me for a bit then, it happened, the small creature tried to fly away, my dog knocked it down and finished it off and ran off with it, had to throw another dead animal over the fence. he has no mercy. he won't even eat it, he'll just kill it and try to hide it. hes really focused on defending our yard.

Primal instinct I have nothing wrong with that if that's what your dog does then i don't care but I think you aren't feeding him enough and if you feed him plenty then buy him some toys or something if he brings his kills to you then he's just giving you a gift

Grew up with horses on my grandparent's farm. It was really shitty and those fuckers hated me. Gave me a really biased opinion.

Replied to wrong post, but you get the idea.

Dude you play guitar? NICE

I feed him daily, he just does it to defend the yard, he doesn't eat the corpses, the worst he's done is played around with a dead cat corpse, swing it in the air.

Call it Eva

keep it happy, and healthy forever

Then your dog just loves you alot. Try to keep the neighbours pets away or you'd be forced to kill him

>Sup Forums is dead
ever heard of "caturday"?

Does it have a tail? If not then it's a manx and you should take it to a vet so they check it for manx syndrome if it does have manx syndrome then it might not survive

lol they dont do shit cats are so easy how can they annoy you

wouldn't let that happen, my property, not to mention one cat destroyed our garden. plus, all the cats are strays anyway.

Yeah I'm actually a sponsored drummer, I just love collecting guitars

My snake is actually named Eva back at moms!

She has the prettiest little tail :)