Why don't you carry a gun Sup Forums?

Why don't you carry a gun Sup Forums?

It's illegal in the great state of Maryland.

I don't live in development country

because i'm not a paranoid amerifat

I don't want everyone to know about my tiny penis.

sure is a lot of samefag in here

I don't want to look like a pussy in front of the ladies.

Because the rainbow isn't rainbows and colors and faggot harmony.

Too bad

my gun is folded 10,000 times.

Because I'm not an enormous pussy.

I do carry a gun though. In the summer it's usually my sig p938. In the winter it's usually my Springfield Champion

Ever try to conceal a desert eagle .50 ae f? You'd need like a trenchcoat. If someone pulls on me when I'm out I'll either charge if I'm close enough or just push other people around as human shields as I get out to my car to get my gun.

>Can't afford one

in Maryland, its not illegal to carry a firearm fag. get a permit

I don't have any arms

P320 for winter

Because I'm fat and can't run away.

Because I can't legally possess one.

I always have weed with me or i would carry my pistol.

Not a cowardly paranoid faggot.
Live in a wealthy neighborhood.
Don't believe in the bogeyman.
Penis works fine.
Wasn't bullied by my step father.
I have many friends.

I do OP, I carry a Taurus 740 compact

In my country we dont give out guns at walmart and this is why the last "terrorist" only had a knife and an axe. The police shot him.

that was the single gayest sentence i've ever heard in my life, you aren't fucking rambo.

because theyre unnecessary in first world countries

Cute earrings faggot.

Chileanfag here, in my country we solve our problems with fists, unlike you muricucks, thinking you are rambo and shit

Implying any of those things will stop a nigger from ass fucking you with his chimp knife
>Bernie/Hillary voter detected

Just kidding, that wouldn't stop me. I've never wanted one though, other than for suicidal reasons, now and again, which is another great reason not to own one.

i live where police do what they get paid to, and i don't have an inferiority complex.

retARD ALERT, SOUND THE ALARMS

two guns hahaha

>tfw you have a 3" cock

Do you wear a seatbelt? Same concept.

>everyone that owns a gun

Because I'm a britfag otherwise I would

Right because no one ever gets stabbed or shot in Chile. Fucking retard.

>Why don't you carry a gun Sup Forums?

I do carry; especially now with everything going on.

Growing up one of my best friends dad's carried every day and everybody else had guns in their houses (except mine) and it wasn't a big deal. Why is all these liberalfags upset because law abiding citizens pay their own money to get certified and then pay the government again for their "freedom" to carry? I mean anybody can buy a gun and stuff it in their bag or pants or whatever, but because we want to do it legaly were ostracized by society.

ITT: 2SMUG2FURIOUS

The jealously is real.

I want to carry a m9 beretta why does everyone carry glocks? They're too big and clunky for my taste

WHAT THE FUCK!

Lot of good not being a pussy is gonna do for someone else who is getting held up at gunpoint

Does anyone remember when Sup Forums wasnt filled with litteral faggot millenials that jerk off to men in womems cloths, when ylyl wasnt faggots posting bananas, when gore and rekt threads were good?

Is there anything these bernie sanders cucks wont destroy?

Nice carry piece is it full sized?

Glock 43 checking in

Because my Amygdala isn't as big as yours and your pre frontal cortex isn't as big as mine. Oh, and yeah, my penis is bigger than yours.

lmao what. m8 have u ever handled a 92. they're fucking huge. not gonna be comfy

likely libdip trying to wield "smug"
it is to lol

just picked up a bersa thunder 380. love it

>Why don't you carry a gun Sup Forums?

because I'm not a fraidycat pussy.

Nope. The liberal shit bags have won. All of these millennial faggots have won. Chicks have dicks, dudes have tits and no one knows what a man is supposed to be. Guns are evil and have to be banned. Even though a man with a truck just slaughtered 80 people in Europe.

I hate full sized pistols I didn't know they were that big any suggestions for a smaller carry?

>Implying having something to defend yourself is an emotional decision
>lol my penis is big
k

Its compact

Careful Sup Forumsro don't trigger the millenials

>Is it a gun in my pocket or am i just happy to see you?

The Dunblane Massacre

>because I'm
this is why unchecked violence

I have that saved on my computer. My police academy instructor gave it to me on disk so I wouldn't wind up on a list. Lol

Why no magpul flip up iron sights?

Glock 43

Because my fucking coutry has retarded politicians that dont do anything to make it possible.

I just bought the same sig, if its in 9mm. except mine has a threaded barrel :)

Magpul are cheap plastic crap. I have troy battle buis flip on rear and the classic a2 fsp on because muh aesthetics, and they are realiable to hold zero.

It's the P229 right?

Because Im not an obese American with 'muh freedoms muh constitutions muh ammendments'

Waiting to see if Louisiana will pass Conceal and Carry for free.

Right now, I think a lifetime C&C permit is $500 so I'm waiting to see if a bill is passed which would allow it for anyone in the state.

Why don't I open carry? Because I'm not a fool.

Because if someone's going to kill me, at least by shooting, I'm not even going to try stopping them. I've accepted my fate.

Gosh I love being free at least I'm able to own weapons Europe are the ones who really need them every time I turn on the news I see some sort of terrorist attack over there

I do. Everyday.

What kind of upper receiver is that? It's definitely not stock

>Millenial

Stop using this word if you care at all about not looking like a fool.

Millenial doesn't work because it tries to generalize what an entire age group of people is thinking. That isn't possible.

The idea of blaming anything on an entire age group of people is extremely backwards and dumb. Lets stop doing that ok?

No. Its a p320. I also carry a p938 if I really need to conceal.

Would you mind filling me in on what happened the other day in Orlando and San Bernardino?
Not sure if guns were involved in those incidents

Implying the US haven't had the worst terror attack in history

Implying you just had 5 cops killed in texas the most gun friendly state but no citizen did anything about it.

Implying EU has more mass shootings than US

kek

Cool story.

Fuck off millennial trash.

Too bad those were gun free zones and they would've gotten the guns illegally or used some other type of weapon probably explosive, if they couldn't get the weapons they had but yeah let's abolish the 2nd amendment because of isolated incidents real smart jackass

KEK ones legally required. Least it is in my state. Also no, its not the same concept. Its more like putting a condom in your wallet when going in public.

I don't live in a nigger neighborhood

you look like a faggier version of Lars Ulrich

The worst us terrorist attack was carried out using boxcutters I think that's enough said to show that people will find a way to kill each other no matter what

How old are you?

Its a bravo company upper

Implying that worst terrorist attack was done with airplanes and box cutters.
>kill yourself faggot

It's illegal bc of my age and I will as soon as I turn the legalast age

That's bad ass

You spelt
"I'm a faggot" wrong

>Implying most of the mass shootings aren't made up of gang violence carried out with stolen firearms
check the stats faggot gang violence is are problem not school shooters

its not exactly about that.. as far as control of any weapon available people forget that there have already been laws passed because of events that have taken place, how soon we forget that a single act of violence is enough to take away that particular means to harm one another... and nowadays everyone just fuckin cries about it because they want to carry their gun and bomb collection in their basement around with them everywhere.. oh wait.. they don't do that anyway... what were we arguing about again?

I don't know what I just read

what?

you mean to say "spelled" learn how to talk before you ta lk shit

shoulda woulda coulda...
Gun free zones in a country with more guns than inhabitants? how does that work if borders between states and jurisdictions within the US are completely open?

the 2nd amendment was drafted more than 200 years ago - a time when slavery and burning witches was still a thing. laws need two evolve over time..

I do.

I do. Ruger security six in .357 hot load hollow point.
I also have home defense.

>Texas
>Most gun friendly state
Kek. So many kek. If you don't know anything, don't speak.

The past tense and the past participle can be written as either spelled or spelt.

Did you even go to school?