Are there any GPS tricks out there for Pokemon GO that I can use without getting banned...

Are there any GPS tricks out there for Pokemon GO that I can use without getting banned? I got to level 20 legitimately but it's slowed down a lot and my feet are getting tired.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JY2h8Tr-Kk4&app=desktop
strawpoll.me/10780850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Search fake gps on google and just dont move out of ur country

try to stay in a radius while doing spoofing , or try the shitty other program
you can walk with wasd with that one instead of walking
cities make the difference but there is still a chance to get banned

youtube.com/watch?v=JY2h8Tr-Kk4&app=desktop

Here you go you lazy shitbag

Stop cheating you lazy fatass

Have you tried it? Is it legit? Will I get banned?

I'm not a fatass lol

I only use it on city btwi just saw dont move out of country and bans where of a few hours

Wasd will get you banned

strawpoll.me/10780850

GO!

Ofc. You are a fatass.. else you wouldnt cheat in a game like this..

bad bait

Ehh no.. wasd is cheating and you will be caught sooner or later.

nope I am very skinny but I cheat in every game this is how I enjoy games
the game is not getting banned for me

Like I said, I got to level 20 legitimately, it's just hot as fuck outside and it takes forever to level now so I wanted to try out GPS spoofing if I could do it without getting banned.

What is wasd? A software?

Don't go great distances in a short amount of time. You can move to other countries, depending on the distance, google flight times and how long it will take. You should always load up your gps spoof before the go app, and if you're planning to teleport somewhere kinda far, turn off your go app and wait a few minutes before doing so.

A program where you are playing pokemon go and using the letters w a s and d to move around instead of walking.

I would just walk around my city, nothing crazy like going outside the country. What method should I use to do it?

Makes sense, thanks.

>
I would just walk around my city, nothing crazy like going outside the country. What method should I use to do it?

Your legs

There's nothing really to it. You don't even really need to go on right routes from my experience. Hell, you can even walk on water and nothing will happen. Use any method you want, wasd or pin location both works. If you want to hatch your eggs, you shouldn't teleport as they won't count (you will know which distances teleports and which doesn't). Just always wait a few seconds per close distances, and a few minutes for longer ones.

Just a note, pokemon don't spawn on water and not even so much near lakes. The rarest pokemon will appear beside rivers and ports.

Saw this same shit yesterday. Get out of here edgy 12 year old and get back to your hacked level 5000 GTA character

Allright, its almost 1AM here and theres a lure set up on a pokestop that is about 10min away from my house, its a school.

Should I go beat up these god damn pedos?

Nah, everyone playing this game has been really chill.

I tried it, as long as you set your location to where you were initially, you'll be fine.

I'm gonna test it out with a new account first, see what happens, then switch over to my real account.

What program is it to walk using wasd?
>> inb4 delete system 32

I have tested with two rooted android devices - dev mode on, various software, xposed framework mods for cloaking of root and mock locations (which apps can detect too), and they are not fooled.

You should use pin location instead. Whether wasd or tap-to-move, pin location is always most efficient.

Then you're an idiot. People who always spoof locate to unbelievable places in a matter of seconds and wonder why they get banned. The pokemon app itself can't detect if you're spoofing or not. All spoofing does is change your gps location, the app itself doesn't have any access further than that. Just be wise on where you spoof, and think if spoofing to a certain location within a certain time (like putting pokemon app in the background since it can't read gps in that phase) is reasonable. You can even go faster than what is "reasonable".

no bans involved. just never worked / moved the location. and I've used GPS spoofing in numerous secret spoofs and I am an expert in over 100 spoof techniques. I will spoof you to a degree (get it?) you cannot even comprehend, kiddo. me and my global positioning systems will mock your location before you can even load your app. your location is gone, buddy.

it was 4978

MMMMMM! I can't wait to start taking gyms and watching little goys like you shit their pants as they walk miles everyday to get that stardust to gain a measley 30CP while I rock your shit with retardedly high level pokemon

This is a cheat of course you will be banned you fatass retard.

Yeah but who's going to be laughing when I push your pokemon's shit in at every gym until you quit the game entirely?

Use your fucking legs fatass.

Why, when I can watch you faggots walking around holding hands trying to gain levels together while I sit in my livingroom and spank your fucking hippes until you quit?

why do you want to watch them shit their pants. you sound like your getting way too into the idea.

I actually got it working with the WASD method but it didn't feel right so I will go back to playing it legitimately. Thanks anyway bros

so like every time they try to shit, your there pushing it back in? does it get harder the longer you do it?

It stays the same. They put in so much effort just to walk it fail with every futile attempt.

This game will be nothing but a short-lived shit-tier memory for them.

Already seen it. Dude shit his pants downtown because there was no washrooms nearby. He was proud of it, yelling at people that he's going to be the best.

Pokemon GO players are fucking disgusting, but if it means I gotta ruin this little shit show for them, I'm down.

u jelly?

OKAY any real tips for the mid but not full lazy wasd fat fucks that doesnt require some bullshit software?