>be sansa stark
>get my pussy touched while holidaying in spain

is it really her?

yes. why else would i post this pic here

It's your mom lol

#refugees welcome

looks like it

what's the source then?

All English girls come to Spain to get pussy touched because the bong are too beta.

Shitskin detected.

Are you blind?

A camera

>that g-string
Fuck she really is a slut Sup Forums

Disgusting.

Girls love being groped like that.

t. attended many festivals

Heh true, I love cucking the bongs when they're slags come over.

literal monkeys

I fingered Sansa Stark at the San Fermin festival

AMA

those men aren't ugly looking though. maybe that's why they're okay with it

Looks like the Hound didn't get there in time this time.

I fingered Sophie in a Sydney nightclub
Some guy was doing Hex in the next booth

You find men attractive?
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Did you smell your finger later? If so, what did it smell like?

salty coins and milk

well she does enjoy rape fantasy

She's britbongistani. is. A product of incest

>women don't want to be groped by ugly men

duh

retards, that's not her. Looks like her a lot but it's definitely not.

No you retard it literally takes 1 second to google it. It's a pic from 2013

kek. everybody cucks the brits, it seems

not that it makes him wrong

lmao

I would've tried to finger her butt so I couldve sucked on it later

like a bag of sand

mad beta bongoloid detected

holy shit, so se was underage in that pic!

i was in the city recently and i had my hands on this girls waist and she swung her elbow at my face

holy shit that's me on the left

>woman gets fucked by her husband
>this is somehow the worst thing in the world
>guy gets his dick cut off
>LOL XD

>tfw fucked the british exchange student two weeks ago
why are your women such sluts?

>when they are slags come over

me

They're not sluts; they're slags.

>the british exchange student
They only sent over the one?

not her

oh yeah. you're right

well, there was only one at my school

All women like a bit of strange desu

>go to America
>have to beat of whores with a stick

>me on the immediate right, wearing sun glasses

sweaty feet and cheese

Lolno

Last time I met some bongs over here they were too scared to talk to women and stood in the corner by themselves all night.

I know that feel. I never thought a fucking german accent would sound sexy to anyone

>they were too scared to talk to women and stood in the corner by themselves all night
kek
"I could be shitposting on Sup Forums right now"

>strong female character
>Sansa Stark

wut?

Is that Africa? they're dark as fuck

>Sansan does the Slaggiest of Slag things: a trip to spain.

It's Spain you uneducated swine. You know..where there's lots of sunshine and a history moor conquering?

>americans

>History moor conquering
So Africans

>Privileged middle class white girls have associate with Sansa.

Shocker

I will never understand this shit, you just look desperate when you do stuff like this

A women's group has compared the San Fermin festival to the political protests in Tahrir Square, Cairo, where rape and sexual violence have become a severe risk for women during the demonstrations.

The Federation of PeƱas, a bullfighters' support organisation, has demanded that the city clamp down on a "notable rise" in attacks on women, according to a Times report.

Marisa Spoleto, president of the Women's Foundation, said in her blog: "There are sex assaults during San Fermin. Being there, drinking, taking part in this collective hysteria is not an invitation to be fondled.

"A television journalist who was sent to the San Fermin festival was pushed then kissed on the mouth by a volunteer who was passing and then [she] was accused of provocation."

No figures are available for this year's Pamplona Bull Run, although Spanish police said last year 64 people were detained for various offences including sexual assaults. A total of 640 complaints were made for all crimes.

Women's groups have accused San Fermin's municipality of covering up the issue of sex attacks.

>Killing bulls for fun is fine
>Touching boobies isn't

This picture is fantastic. The look of discomfort from the women and the pure joy in the face of the men.

Mediterraneans have not been completely cucked by feminism and actually still have a libido.

Also

>Implying sluts don't go there to get groped.

>that article
>accompanied by that pic of her loving it

am i the only one who thinks it's sad that these guys are willing to touch a pair of boobs together with 20+ other dudes? Desperate desu

It's the San Fermin festival. She's probaby compassionately allowing those men a last grope before they get gored to death by bulls.
If you look at her face she looks really quite dignified.
Evidently British
Not ginger enough to be Sansa Stark though.

The real Sansa stark enjoys an active sex harassment life of titty groping and vaginal punching with her female co stars

>am i the only one
The population of the earth is 7.1 billion

>X ok
>X doesn't ok

WAHATS UOOOP WITH THATAATATATAT??? DDDUH WAKE UP AAAMERICAAS

and at least 5 billions out of 7.1 have had sexual intercourse with yer mum in the past weekend

Doesn't even look like her.

Uhh mods?

fukkin destroyed

>17
>underage

haha ameriprudes

Almost every person in these pictures could be a reaction image.

Get a job Pedro

>sansa stark
I was in Pamplona back in the summer of 2001. It was so much fun.

I don't remember any talk of sexual assaults back then. Of course there was no twitter or mobile phones with video cameras either.

i laughed

Kudos to the op for claiming it's Sansa Stark and raising an important moral question.

Theon deserved to have his dick cut off and his childhood friend raped in front of him for murdering little boys, but was raping Sansa REALLY the right thing to do?

More like Salsa Stark amirite

subhuman bong detected

>Of course there was no twitter or mobile phones with video cameras either.

is that the wisest or kindest thing to tell so many guys on the verge of resorting to homosexuality?

more?

fucking google San Fermin you mong

Why would you do that?

kek

it's...quite exciting to me that she should be so without inhibition, I always imagined her being really uptight. I'd want to feel up her slick residue-coated inner thigh as well

I'm not saying you should kill yourself but if you could bash your head against your PC until either it or you stop working, that would be great

>it's...quite exciting to me that she should be so without inhibition, I always imagined her being really uptight. I'd want to feel up her slick residue-coated inner thigh as well

Everyone's hoping she'll squirt stale bitty Ramsey Jizm and give them a facial, but it's not her, she's ginger.

More than half the time are foreigners the ones groping and not the actual Spaniards, same as the wounded during the running of the bulls

I always hope for deaths and cripplings of English people during that particular event. I don't feel like a bad person.

Settle down Alejandro. What you receive are the worst of our society who, despite being poorfags by our standards, can afford travel to you your arid scrub country and live like kings for a week. You have had massive areas of your coast cucked out of your hands by literal peasants who proceed to expunge all traces of your savage culture. Pic related, it's Maisie enjoying Benidorm.

You aren't

You can't spell rape without ape.

I walk the Camino every 2-3 years and the north seems pretty ok

>The population of the earth is 7.1 billion

Holy shit

The population of the Earth was 5 billion when I was born.

What the fuck happened?

It's Phillip Rivers

It's Dorne.