*inhales*

*inhales*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NTZOKprbvQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums is that way >

WE

Why did this become such a widespread meme among Scandis

THE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE!

WII

WE! DA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDEN BRUTHAS!

WE! DA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORMULL PEEPULL!

WE HUV KUM TO EERL...TO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDUN!

TO DA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR- TO DUFEND WUT IS EEKWULLY ORS!

WUT OUR ENSESTERS HUV LUFT FOR OS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT DA BAYONETTA LEFTISTS…THERE DESTROYEN ETT ALL…

WE HUV TO CONKER WUT IS GOOEN TO BE LOST UDDER WISE

BUT WE! DA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDEN BRUTHAS WEEL DOO WUT WE MUST TO SAVE OUR KULLTURE, OUR NASHUN, OUR…MUTHER…SVEER….

EEN A FYOU YEERS, WEN DA WEESTIRN SIVILLISASHUN HAS HED A CUPLA MOOR VICKTOREES MOOR PEEPULL WHEEL OHPEN DERE EYES UND SEE DA DIZZASSTOR DAT DEY HUV BRAWT UPUN OS

THEN DE WEEL JOHN US

WE WEEL NOT REESEEV ANY AHPREESHASHUN, WE WEEL NOT BEE AHNOLEDGED, WE WEEL NOT BE FANKED, BUT ATLEEST WE WEEL NO DAT OUR EFFURTS ASS PAYTREEOTS HASS NOT BEEN FUR NUFFING

WE WEEL SUCKSEED, WE WEEL BE VICKTOREEUS

ULL UV OUR BOOTIFUL NASHUNS WEEL FRIVE, ULL UV OUR ULLOORING CUNTREES WEEL PROSSPUR, ULL UV YOORUP WEEL BE MUGNIFFISENT UND STUND ASS A RAYDIENT STATCHU UV GLOOOOOOOOOREE FOR DA REST OF DA WURLD TO MEEMEECK ASS DEY INKEWBATE DERE NASHUNS WIFF DA SAME LUV ASS A NEW BURN CHULD REESEEVS FRUM ITS MUTHA

OUR PAYTREEOTEEZEEM IZ NUT ABOUT EMPEEREULLEEZEEM UND SEEZEENG DA WORLD, OUR PAYTREEOTEEZEEM IZ ABUT INLITENENING PEEPULL TO FUND A SPEERET UV FELLOSHEEP FUR DERE CUNTREEMEN NO MUTTER WHERE UR FRUM

WE DEESPISE DA FRAZE UVUREE MAN FUR HEEMSELF, OUR NURRUW INDEEVEEDYOULIST IS SUCREEFISED AT DA ULTER UV NOHBELL AND ULLTROOIST SPEERETT OF NASHUNALIS-

WE LUV OUR NASHUN

AND WE WUNT FUR YOU TO LUV YOORS TO

*nods towards you*

*walks to camera*

northern brothers BTFO!

They said that the internets are bad though?

They forefathers n shit didn't use no internet

What was the pic?

o you're that bully

lol they keep taking the bait

Honestly I don't think Swedes have a chance in hell.

These Northern Brothers represent the cream of the Swedish crop both physically and mentally and yet they are a complete joke.

>These Northern Brothers represent the cream of the Swedish crop both physically and mentally

>These Northern Brothers represent the cream of the Swedish crop both physically and mentally

>mentally

I refuse to believe this

How do we stop him?
Can Nils still be saved?

kek

I wanna see them ruling a micronation in noooooorthern sweden after the collapse.

Shitposters like you make me proud to be Australian

I don't understand how they haven't worked it out yet

republic NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Does Sup Forums follow the nine virtues? youtu.be/NTZOKprbvQ8

You are both doing odin and allahs work son.

>reporting people for holding different views

Fucking Australia.