Why the fuck is this shitter so overpowered in the MCU?

Why the fuck is this shitter so overpowered in the MCU?

>bests fucking Spiderman
>bests Iron Man
>literally holding his own with FUCKING THOR

This dude is a fucking street level fighter on drugs (literally), he's nowhere NEAR capable enough to take out Iron Man, let alone Spiderman/Thor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YS35BPH7y2g
youtube.com/watch?v=G97LrHy0aSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

muh america

>>bests fucking Spiderman
He kicked him like once and then used a distraction to escape.

>>bests Iron Man
In close quarters, with neither really trying to kill each other

>>literally holding his own with FUCKING THOR

Literally just held out his invincible shield

Was it not enough for you to post it in the other thread you attention seeking cunt?

t. Captaincuck

Why are yurohammeds so butthurt about Cap?

Its not his absolute fighting strenght, but his willpower to never surrender.

Can't wait for Black Bolt.

>le mechanical suit around your body is strong meme

but they were reallly good drugs. drugs were stronger in the 40s and 50s they say

>Spiderman
Who is a total scrub and has only fought against minor criminal scum in NYC for 6 months. No combat training whatsoever.

>Iron Man
Dude was completely consumed with revenge. All logical thought processing was out the window. He didn't even give a shit that Steve was chasing his ass at one point and got one of his flight thrusters busted. All he wanted was Bucky and Steve was in the way. His recklessness got him damaged badly in a two on one fight. Also Ant-Man compromised his suit earlier.

>Thor
Indestructible shield that defies laws of physics.

THIS. This is what the fucking AUTISTS on Sup Forums don't fucking understand. Captain America is literally powered by the spirit and willpower of the USA. As long as the USA continues to kick ass as the number ONE country in the world, Captain America will NEVER lose or die.
End fucking thread.

Stay mad, Starkcucks.

Because they need to spread American propaganda

>berniefags btfo while Cap dominates onscreen.
Maga feels good

>street level fighter
He's the peak of human fitness and a master of several martial arts. Movies don't really get that last part across well. Just because Spider-Man is physically stronger, doesn't mean he will win, after all, he's a 15 year old who doesn't know how to fight.

I'd never read a Cap comic in my life and I got this from watching The First Avenger and it's why Cap is my favourite of all the Avengers.

It was the entire reason he was chosen to become Captain America. How the fuck do people not get this?

Spiderman would utterly rape Captain America in any conceivable situation. He's many times faster, many times stronger, many times smarter, SEES INTO THE FUCKING FUTURE and has a suppression tool that Cap can't really break or counter.

Spiderman is stupid overpowered for street level, his only weakness is virginity.

>virginity
That's Cap's weakness.
>Mary Jane, a supermodel theatre actress
>Black Cat, BLACK FUCKING CAT
>Betty from the Bugle
>Gwen Stacy
>MS MARVEL
And there's the off-world continuity stuff like Rogue totally flirting in the 90s cartoon. Kitty Pryde in the Ultimate universe etc.
EVERYONE wants his dick.

Rogue flirts with everybody. That's her whole personality with a southern accent.

>fuck
>shitter
>fucking Spiderman
>FUCKING THOR
>fucking
Settle down, kid. You don't look cool.

Finally someone said it. Get this through your thick skulls you god damned retards!

NOOOO

>Holy shit this

I know it isnt worth thinking over. But i cant restrain my selfrespect:

Isnt vision literally the strongest guy? Like noone could have any chance fighting him? Dont know about the russian witch, but his powers doesnt make any sense. He could just hold anyone in place and knockout witch with a flying stone or some shit.

and this stupid scene where hes collapsing this airport tower. HE COULD SEE THE AIRPLANE. why didnt he laser the fuck out of it? dammit the stupidy of these movies makes me angry.

What about when he dies?

>character invented by jews to push left wing anti-american ideology
>hurr he's so american and handsome!

>In the comics, Daredevil easily beats Captain America
>In the cinematic universe, Daredevil gets beat by random mafia members regularly, but Captain America can hold his own against gods

This isn't fair.

>Spiderman
Literally a 15 year old kid with no fighting experience before getting bitten by a spider, not a great threat.

>Iron Man
A rich pampered asshole whose fighting consists of flying above peoples heads and shooting energy beams

>Captain America
Grew up fighting his whole youth, injected with a serum that makes him incredibly strong and near invulnerable. He was the leader of the most deadly spec ops team during WWII, was in countless missions and has only trained further as he led the Avengers and was the spearhead of SHIELD. In a full-scale war he's essentially helpful just as a leader, but one on one he's unbeatable by anyone except for Hulk.

Why have Cap's films been the best out of the MCU's personal films?

Iron Man had 1 good film, then two shit ones, Thor has been meh and Ant-Man sucked.

On the other hand, Cap 1 was good, the last two have been god-tier. He's a meme character, yet his films have been the best

liberal bernie support spotted
this is a false flag

Kill those evil nazi's for being racists and nationalists! Cap is just a typical Good Goy

>ant man sucked
it was literally the only watchable movie 6/10 of them all

Fuck off,they even nerfed Iron Man for this overrated shit.

Cap 1 was mediocre.WS is a solid 8/10(among other marvel flicks).

I analysed the fights
- Depending on victories one vs one
- Sneak attacks not counting as victories
- Depending on who needed support in order to win against a single enemy, that single enemy can be seen as superior to that person.

>Ant-Man beats Spidey
>Cap beats Panther
>Widow beats Ant-Man
>Spidey beats Bucky
>Spidey beats Falcon
>Iron-Man beats Hawkeye
>Witch beats Iron-Man
>Widow beats Hawkeye
>Witch beats Widow
>Panther beats Bucky
>Witch beats Panther
>Cap beats Spidey
>Iron-Man beats Falcon
>Ant-Man beats War Machine
>Ant-Man beats Spidey
>Ant-Man beats Panther
>Panther beats Hawkeye
>Vision beats Ant-Man
>Widow beats Panther
>Iron-Man beats Cap

Final ranking:

#1 Scarlet Witch
#2 Black Widow
#3 Vision
#4 Ant-Man
#5 Iron-Man
#6 Captain America
#7 Spider-Man
#8 Black-Panther
#9 War Machine
#10 Falcon
#11 Bucky
#12 Hawkeye

Whoever has their name in the title gets to be OP

stay mad nigger

>Spiderman
WHY DID YOU THROW A GINORMOUS FRISBEE AT ME?
I'M A SPIDER NOT A DOG

>bests fucking Spiderman
Which was bullshit, can't have Cap lose in his on movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=YS35BPH7y2g

>Iron Man beats Cap
Why did you leave early?

Tony would have won without Bucky's distraction

Why won't Iron Man just coat his suit with the same material as Captain Americas Shield?

he only beat iron man with the help of bucky

he is underpowered in the mcu.

Sounds like you like Spider-Man. Would you like me to show you 50 years of him getting his ass kicked by low level villains like Green Goblin, Doc Ock, and Kingpin?

Comic book movies are retarded, more at 6

Better run the water for a little bit to get the milk out of the trap. It'll start to stink pretty quickly.

inhumans got shelved, so you're gonna be waiting quite some time senpai.

When it comes to the intangibles, Cap has them all beat.

Based Russos directed 2 and 3
most capable marvel directors, hands down

His movies have the power to make the mediocre ones enjoyable.
Watch Age of ultron after Civil War or Avengers and TFA after Winter Soldier.

Did you not listen in the dialogue heavy film where he says he's only had his powers for 6 months

He's on super drugs AND he's a mutant

The drugs kept him alive when he was frozen in ice and it provided the extreme level of physical stress needed to trigger a mutation, like Deadpool.

Is this meant to show how Bucky had a strong metal arm that overpowered Cap, but show a supposed lack of continuity when Bucky couldn't somehow overpower Spider-Man who is about 30-40 times physically superior to Captain America because I just don't get it.

Power levels in MCU is a mess and really it only depends on the scene. Iron Man used to take tank shots and be fine with it, yet in Civil war he gets beaten by fists.

Motherfucker I hope you get banned

because hack writing.
For some reason all the heroes are kinda equal in power ffs

Did the milk go bad?

How about pictures of Spiderman kicking caps Ass?

hes mad because at a glance it looks like cap couldnt beat bucky but spidey cant beat bucky no problem. so how did spiderman lose? huge gap in experience and while spiderman is extremely strong, hes also pretty light. you could argue that using his feet to stick to the ground during his bout with cap would have changed the whole dynamic, but ultimately his entire purpose in the airport scene was to slow people down.

youtube.com/watch?v=G97LrHy0aSQ

It's his movie so he has plot armor up the ass.

if you don't understand why the vision holds himself back at all times comic book movies and themes might just be too complicated for you lmap

there are no mutants in the MCU

just "enhanced individuals"

superior willpower, tactical intelligence, shitloads of experience.

He can throw his indestructible shield like a magic boomerang and you're worried about that?

Also when he blocks Thor's hammer shouldn't his arm shatter? What's the point having a shield when your arm is just as strong?

He isn't strong everyone else is just powered down

Thor is literally stronger than everyone else in the Avengers combined

>>Thor is literally stronger than everyone else in the Avengers combined

kek

Black Panther easily defeats Thor.

Movie Thor sure why not

But actual none powered down Thor is on a different level

How did he know about what happened to Iron Man's parents?

captain america has superhuman strength, near unlimited stamina and the reflexes to back it all up

he has been forged in battle and possesses the combat experience fighting super science enhanced soldiers in occupied europe

Why was Bucky able to outrun street cars, as well as keep an even pace with Captain America and Black Panther?

>releasing date dissapears so it means its shelved
Half a year max. Just wait for another presentation.

Do streetfighting superheroes like Captain America train for several hours everyday like IRL professional fighters do?

Spiderman just got his powers about 6 months ago, so that's how he beat spidey.

he is like /fit/, he is a no gf virgin so all he does is hang out in a gym by himself punching bags all day like in Avengers

He's not a master of several martial arts. He's just a great strategist and one of the greatest in hand to hand. what you just said is bullshit.

supposedly vibranium is really hard to get in the marvel universe.

captain america is not a mutant

how on earth is african batman going to defeat the god of thunder? black panther had a hard time with hawkeye for god's sake

#TEAMCAP

FUCK IRON KEK

I think a better question would be, why was Black Panther able to keep up with Cap and Bucky? Cap and Bucky have the super soldier serum but Black Panther doesn't, he should just have regular human reflexes and speed.

cap has ridiculous endurance so he probably trains a lot more than IRL fighters.

That helmet looks terrible.

How can Tonys suit survive getting hit with a tank missle but breaks so easily fighting Cap?

Are marvel hacks?

Bucky doesn't have the SSS, hence my question.
Black Panther is on jungle steroids. He basically has his own version of the SSS.

Dude Iron Man had Steve and Bucky beat at one point. He had Friday analyze Cap's fight pattern and then kicked his ass. They were both on the ground and if Bucky hadn't grabbed at his ankle, Tony would have won.

Tank missiles aren't made of vibranium?

maybe not the original but some kind of SSS, since it's what he aparently stole from howard so the soviets could create more like him right?

that's even more lame, is black panther is on jungle steroids why bother playing with hawkeye? hawkeye is definitely not on any kind of serum.

So getting punched with a metal arm is the same as getting hit with an explosive missle?

Kek okayyy

that was one of the silliest scenes in the movie

like what is there to analyze? cap is a boxer, he even said to spiderman ''go for the legs'' which is what you do when you fight against boxers. And you still don't know cap's fighting pattern?

>maybe not the original but some kind of SSS, since it's what he aparently stole from howard so the soviets could create more like him right?
I was under the impression that Bucky was full natty, seeing as he got his shit rocked by the other Winter Solider that had the serum.

But yeah, Black Panther should have been able to wreck Hawkeye in seconds, especially considering some of the other stuff he had done earlier in the movie.
Power levels are grossly inconsistent in capeshit.

>Cap
>metal arm
? None of those punches really did anything, the shield was what broke the armor

I'm thinking maybe Tony had to get a few blows in to the torso to wind Cap - and then snipe the legs after? I imagine doing a leg sweep might be hard in that armor

Because he's a super soldier

>Black Panther should have been able to wreck Hawkeye in seconds
Isn't that what he did? Once they got close enough to grapple I mean.

Is Cap literally a trumpfag?

If Cap is Trump, who's Bernie? Panther?

>Literally a 15 year old kid with no fighting experience before getting bitten by a spider, not a great threat.
Yeah except for the fact that he's got at least the same strenght increase as Captain as well as an insane agility upgrade.

>I didn't read the comics waaaaah

>Power levels are grossly inconsistent in capeshit
this is one of my main gripes with marvel movies, power levels are all over the place depending on the scene and who needs to win

didn't cap just tore the helmet out with his own hands? I can't remember is he did it or not.

The winter soldier I guess. Both are commies.