What are those, Sup Forums? Should I be worried?

What are those, Sup Forums? Should I be worried?

No, 70% of every male browsing this right now have it.

Nope, it's genetic.

pearly penile papules, no worries, they're not a health risk. or it could be aids.

thats normal, but your penis size. You should be worried

Pearly penile papules, quite common, can get them surgically removed if you want but they're common. Literally it's just a gland that's larger than usual. You'll tend to produce more natural lubricant than most. Some girls know about it, some don't, but if you explain they'll be cool usually.

> small dick
> warts

Kek mix
>Muy delish

They are basically little friction blisters. Stop jacking without lube -- that's how you get these.

Be worried OP you got a bad case of micro dick.

PPP is the correct answer. Enjoy!

Virgin :))))) so its not aids. Thanks for the input doe? Is thwre any way they can be removed?
C'mon no need to be asses. I'm not fucking erect.

Its papules that protrude in most males if you dont clean smegma off the penis regularly. They turn infectious and are classed as genital warts after about 2-3 weeks if nothing is done to remedy by then.

When I saw the pic, I thought it was one of those hot dogs you make with crescent rolls.

pig in a blanket. :)

fungus... can get it from chlamydia

cute cock, post moar

I'd be more worried about how fucking tiny your dick is.... dude... I'm so sorry.

>What are those, Sup Forums? Should I be worried?

Honestly, they are perfectly natural and will probably disappear by the time you hit 30

Honestly...I'd be more worried about the size of that pecker

Just hope you're one helluva grower

this

You can't get them removed, and you wouldn't want too either.
More pleasure for you because they have nerves.
More pleasure for the woman because you have more surface area.

>More surface area
Fucking kek, he needs the extra mm