What would you do with $500m?

What would you do with $500m?

Other urls found in this thread:

burgessyachts.com/en/sale-purchase-category/yachts-for-sale/motor-yachts/ulysses-00007374.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>two chicks at the same time

Give it all away to charity like any other sensible person.

holy shit, life would be so easy with $500m... i wouldn't tell ANYONE, i'd save it and then see what i'd do with it

quit my job.

Burn it for fun, money is used to buy stuff, and stuff is used for fun, so why not use t he money for fun?

Have 500 million dollars

id buy some tp

Nice house for my parents one for my sister and her husband one and one for my best friend then would drive around the country while my house was being built

You wouldn't have to tell anyone. The word will get out. And when it does, the biggest fight in your life will be for your privacy.

Build my PC
Get a small apartment room
Get lessons on languages (C++, JS, etc.)
Learn how to program
Make me own trojan and RATs
Go on ROBLOX or Runescape and hax accounts
Sell them to other people for at least $25
Donate to charity
and obviously spend it on high quality drugs
>Weed
>LSD
>Ecstasy
I'll also donate to charity because that's needed.
Yeah I'll also keep all the money to myself, in my apartment somewhere.

I'd probably declare it, play the taxes on it, invest it diversely but rather conservatively, and live off the interest very comfortably.

god damn son

afghanistan

Buy more nachos and dip.

Buy a 90s model z71 Chevy truck a trailer and some land. Just chill on the rest beer brisket and fine slutty broads.

nice dubs

get

buy a island and 10 russian teens sexual slaves

Rape it

22 get

Invest it in the S&P 500 Index.

That's no moon.

Buy a big winnebago and take a long ass road trip to see all the states. When I'm done traveling, buy a nice big tract of land somewhere up north where I can build my dream house as far away from the rest of civilization as I can get. Live the rest of my life in blissful solitude.

Invest in property and double it

Retire

How're you going to get to Hawaii dumbass?
I hope you two enjoy your money when the market crashes.

I´d buy Sup Forums for around 50k and link it to 9gag. Buy a Porsche 993 cabriolet in white with the new upgraded Porsche suspension. Trick the girl I like into loving me by buying her things. That´s pretty much it.

Fund ISIS

Take out a few thousand in cash to carry, and start walking across the country helping all the people in need I meet along the way. As I leave their lives and move on, I set them up with a new home, a fair vehicle, and a modest trust account to help them until they able to support themselves.
Never look back, keep on wandering the country. Maybe with a dog? Like a basset hound or something.

I agree, except for the small apartment. If you have $500,000,000 then you should not have to hide your drug use when you're in the comfort of your own home. And thats what you're going to have to do when you're in a small apartment. Just go ahead and get your own house.

Shit, I should have said: Run for president

buy a castle with a shit ton of land, buy 10 tanks and live off interest. pic related, the challenger 2 tank

become a recluse and be able to just live in my house and hardly ever see people. i could finally become happy

Sent from my Android phone

Your body is gross

Basset Hounds are no good at walking long distances. You'll want a Border Collie or German Shepherd.

buy Sup Forums. hire mods to perma ban gay, animae, and reddit faggots

this

Buy Sup Forums and ban loli thread, trap/cd, u mad white boi, s/fur, fluffy anything that is max autist

What ever is left over I'd buy the rights to half life and make half life 3 but not make a 4th

buy more money

>second post agrees with first post
>35 seconds between them
>totally not samefagging at all

At least be a little fucking subtle about it, kid.

This.

ur already doing this

nice try fagoot

You could probably start your own private militia with 500 mio and invade Belgium or something. Have access to unlimited French fries, beer and blondes.

But I'm really into hounds, maybe the ears or something. I would not mind a Bloodhound or a Blue Tick Hound.
A Great Dane or similar working dog would also be nice.

>buy Sup Forums
>hire mods to permaban fb fap, kik, snapchat threads
>permaban pics you shouldnt share, what would you do to her threads
>permaban roll, raid and rate threads
>permaban steam begging threads

Hmm... let me start over.
>buy Sup Forums
>shut it down

coincidence ....... 2 nd post isnt me

Weimaraners have awesome ears. Super soft. And they're good-tempered and loyal.

i have to go to work and people look at me. makes me want to kill myself. if i was rich i could stay inside all the time

Sent from my Android phone

Yeah, my father thought about getting one back when I was a kid. He settled on getting German Shorthaired Pointers. They were also great dogs, so something along those lines would work. Really easy to train, too.

Sup Forums for 50k. Right.. You're looking at at least 5 mil

Make threads great again

A few nice houses in US and Europe.
Travel in Style with the family.
Hook up other family and friends to set them at zero (no debt)
Setup an untouchable trust and earn money off the interest.
Send my kids to the best business schools so they can invest and run shit like total pros.
Family legacy lives on with me as the "Founder".
Die as happy as one can, I guess.

Shut up, Moot

QUADS HAVE SPOKEN!!!! Witnessed.

Whoa...

Buy a NFL team. Fire all the current players and hire all female SJWs.

Every time they are touched by an opposing player, they'll fall down and blame the patriarchy and accuse the opposing team of rape.

Win the Super Bowl every year because all the other team's players are in jail.

Convert to pesos and in a attempt to crash the Mexican economy

I thought for sure you'd buy a basic understanding of the English language.

I would build a giant box and fill it with coins so I could swim there.

I'd buy this mother fucker
burgessyachts.com/en/sale-purchase-category/yachts-for-sale/motor-yachts/ulysses-00007374.html

No that's a waste m8

Are you actively writing that?

>Get out of debt.
>Live like a NEET forever.

Buy a penthouse apartment, all the random shit I feel like buying, and probably fund a few airstrikes against ISIS or something.

I'd buy the 3m tall tracer's figure Blizzard made and jerk off on her butt 24/7

Probably just live life without worrying

>Pay off debt.
>move out of this small town.
>get some nice land.
>enjoy life

Murder someone....

Get 500 blow jobs

Id buy 500,000,000 lottery tickets . Guaranteed to win! Score .

just straight up kill some random nobody

i want to feel d
someone die

Buy 500M$ in Bitcoin Mining hardware, and make my Employer pay to operate it.

Thanks for being honest!!!

1. take finance classes, the kind that cost 30-60K that free 3 day seminars always try to sell.

2. learn to invest. buy the hottest real estate I can find and keep a positive cash flow. also git gud at stocks/options

3. start making high class friends. they say in 5 years you'll be the average the 5 people you hang out with the most.

4. enjoy myself. get into some hobbies and shit.

5. make sure whatever lifestyle I choose I can afford off the interest a bank will give me alone, so I don't have to worry about losing it all like most plebs who've won the lotto.

yes I've thought about this before.

Well, you dont need 500m to do 2 chicks at the same time, man

Use it to solve problems.
have a good life
learn as much as possible
make others have a good one too

Buy land and build myself a decent house...then probably invest a chunk of it and spend the rest of my life eating tasty food

eat it

Hard to imagine that amount of money. i think i would focus on clean running water to civilized places. seems clean water might be an issue to the future peeps

this but not for fun but for power

I'll waste it in anime figurines, PC builds, a Toyota AE86 Sprinter Trueno tuned or some shit, a Ps2.

leave my current life behind and start a new one in a new state

move to Japan and acquire several god tier waifu's

Inb4 OP's mom 1 billion times

Pay to see some random person die.

Open a no kill animal sanctuary. I would get to spend my life doing something I could feel good about. That's my dream man.

Buy a jeep and build it up. But a moderate house with some land. Invest the rest and live a regular life with not so much stress.

Just throw some eurobeat and you're set

I would do that too.

Nothing. I would honestly just sleep all the time. Sleep is so fucking amazing.

Buy myself a life.