There are people on Sup Forums that have never bothered to watch a comfy as fuck Aardman movie

>There are people on Sup Forums that have never bothered to watch a comfy as fuck Aardman movie.

I son't like stopmotion too much and I really don't like claymation.
Fantastic Mr. Fox was good though.

>There are people on Sup Forums that have never bothered to watch a comfy as fuck Trumptonshire episode.

>Burn the witch
>Burn the witch
>We know where you live

>not liking based art form
Faggot

good lad

>he's never seen the Wrong Trousers

Fuck you reddit. Fucking cunt. Kys fucking faggot.

Chicken run was fucking awesome.
Too bad the Shaun the sheep movie didn't do so well at the box office.

Shitty accents make the cartoons unwatchable.

The Penguin was so creepy.

Peter Sallis has one of the greatest and most distinctive voices of all time though.

>Too bad the Shaun the sheep movie didn't do so well at the box office.
It made $80 million from a $25 million budget so it didn't do that badly, especially for a movie with no dialogue and consequently no marketable voice actors.

Incidentally it's recently been announced that Aardman is releasing a new movie in 2018 directed by Nick Park (his first project since the last W+G short 8 years ago). It's called "Early Man" and is about cavemen.

These bastards had me obsessed with cheese as a kid. I used to think it looked so awesome and appetizing.

Then I found a block of store-brand cheddar in the fridge and took a massive bite out of it. It was awful. It put me off properly enjoying cheese until I was about 16.

No shit you didn't like it, that's why you've gotta get some cracker barrel extra sharp cheddar or some nice brie, and of course you need some crackers with it at least.

Seriously, fuck that guy

The robot dog gave me fucking nightmares as a kid

Real jerk!

[chicken disguise intensifies]