Psychologist in 23 days

>psychologist in 23 days
shit

Going to one, or becoming one? A bit of both?

parents send me to one because i havent left my house for one year

Seems like you need some help then brocef
Getting anxious?

a bit, i dont wanna go, im a 5'4 manlet, i will never have gf, and i dont wanna have a shitty job

It will be good for u

You just need testosterone

It will fix your problems

They make great conversation. I love shrinks.

I have been following your daily struggle here on Sup Forums. I hope everything eventually works out for you.

I've also been a shut in for a while and this year I'll try change it

Sounds like you're expecting him to drag you out to the next halal kebab cart and force you to take a job.
>it's just a talk user, relax. It would actually be better for you to talk about your problems with someone

lol no

the psychologist cant give me a normal height, he will talk bullshit like 'girls doesnt care about your height user' 'be urself'
send me money to fuck with 40 hookers

>depression talking

You're just refusing to help yourself, no one can do it for you.

are you white or black?

is your life easy in your country being white?

good luck user
parents will send me to work or they kick me out of house

psychologists are a joke anyway. will ask you questions like 'what do you do in your free time?' 'whats your favourite movie?' 'tell me about your family'.... and stare at you like theyre trying to read your mind until they suddenly say 'ok were good for now, see you next week'. and the circle goes on and on.

>I know better than trained professionals, what someone with mental problems needs is to spend more time on Sup Forums talking to NEETs instead of a professional capable of helping

What about working from home? You can learn a programing language since you have a lot of free time.

>tfw this bosnian-serbian slav living in canada will never die

Don't worry. Mine is great.
Just a life tip guys.
Before applying to a hard IT school, solve your life problems. Fucked up childhood, family problems, being on disability (because of real, crippling disability that makes you dependant on other people for daily tasks) and parents who want you to DO SOMETHING yet you also want to do something too is not a great situation to make decisions in. Basically, I became a near-NEET because I freaked out and left school after 2 weeks as I was going bonkers from all unsolved shit I had rotting in my life. Sorry for rant, don't wanna pity, just, value your life, and solve stuff before it all explodes and leaves you wanting to jump on railway bridges.

i think im retard, not joking, i have been here for 3 years and my english still a fucking shit
me obligan a ir, ya se que no hara nada

>this neet will never hang himself after saying he will hundreds of times

(((Psychologist.)))

Good goyim, bleach out your brain to become a mindless drone to the Almighty ZOG.

Are you already on NEET BUX? I think any Psych with real credentials can be the only proof you need. Just got to be committed to the fact your mindset can absolutely not let you work/be in public.

>i dont wanna go
What else do you have to do? You're not leaving the house. You're fucked in the head and you're whining "waaah, waaah, they can't help me" without even trying to have what will likely be a 45 minute conversation, you big fucking baby.

And you'll need a psychiatrist and meds or you just rot away. No one gives too much shit about you. Your parents will try what they can't but ultimately it's up to you, no one else is there to save you.

White. And I wouldn't say it's easy but it's not too hard either.

Also, howcome you are so obsessed with height? Is it really that bad being 5'4? And how old are you?

>do you know every girl out there?
>shut-in thinks he knows what women want
>do you know for a fact that all women hate manlets and would never date one?
>shut-in is omnipotent
>doesn't want a job
>doesn't realise that a job is to occupy your day, statistically being productive and doing something reduces depression
>job gives you money so you can survive and continue the thing or hobby you like
>probably doesn't have hobby
>fapping and vidya aren't good hobbies user
>doesn't realise they're looking for problems depending on what you tell them.
If you never open up they can never help you
They ask the same things until you're comfortable opening up, literally going at your pace and what you're comfortable with talking about

Well yeah everyone's english got worse since they started posting here, I don't think that means you're especially dumb. Why not give it a shot what can you lose besides an hour or two a day you would devote to learning.

This.

Just learn something you can imagine yourself doing, a programming language, a trade, something and start doing shit. It's always way harder to start than to keep the ball rolling.

Just do it in baby steps. A fucking shrink won't save you either if you don't do shit.

>this bosnian thinks he knows about my life

LOOK RETARD, I AM 5'4, IM A FUCKING MANLET, 13YO GIRLS ARE TALLER THAN ME, I WILL NEVER HAVE GF, I WILL BE ALONE ALL MY LIFE, JUST LET ME IN MY ROOM AND MAYBE I KILL MYSELF IN FIVE YEARS, I DIDNT CHOOSE TO BE BORN
i wont get neetbux, also i dont wanna neetbux, just let me in my room

>MFW people actually respond to him

He's not going to do anything you dumb fucks. He's going to give an excuse to every single thing you say, keep bringing up being 163 cm and then delete all his posts and make new threads.

He gave us a deadline though. After 22 days he has to change his shitpost.

i'm obssesed with my height because is a shitty height, girls are taller than me and i look like a children with shitty facial hair, i would be happy being 1.73 like neymar

>doesn't want to leave the house
>I WILL BE ALONE ALL MY LIFE

Fucking go there and swallow all the meds they give you, you fucktard. Putin is also a manlet and he has a gf.

It's been "next week/month for over a year.

How does this b8 work so well. I need to take notes. It seems no matter how many times it's posted it still generates fresh responses

You're probably right, manlet doesn't want help or to help himself. Just posting to bitch about his shitty life and trying to justify why he isn't doing anything about his shitty life.
Literally trying to help a wall of depression.
>it only makes it stronger

putin is 64 yo and he is the leader of russia, he can rape your mom and nobody will do something,also he is fucking with a 30yo qt because he is rich
dont lie, i told you the psychologist was in january february

That's every /r9k/ thread.

Has a whining thread ever gotten anywhere? Like the "tfw no gf" or "tfw depressed neet" threads? Every time it's just excuses to every single suggestion you bring up

I am a similar height to you but it doesn't bother me so much. And I'm sure you'll facial hair will grow as you get older.

Look, it could be much worse. I worked with a guy who was 5'1, and even he got a girlfriend.

Alright, I missed this meme, and I missed the Northern Brothers one too.

Some of us has more consuming normie lives and can't monitor every fucking baiting pastaposter 24/7.

how tall are u?

I agree a man got to help himself, through, I am not a shut in, but I also know what sort of bullshit thinking can a man do when they are feeling crazy. I fucked up my whole life because of decisions I made in... less than rational states. It is worse when you have periods of sanity. (through desu, his reason is completely fucking ridiculous, he should whine when he has no chance of ever having kids or not needing help buttoning your damn shirt).

If being a manlet doesn't prevent someone from rising to power in Russia, it sure as fuck doesn't prevent them from finding a gf.

Girls male exception for height, they say they only date 6ft but that's like men saying they only date girls with nice tits, doesn't always work out that way. I'm 5'6 and have no problems and most of my family is shorter and have wives and a family

You sound perfect for NEETbux. If you don't want it then use it to repay your parents before you suicide.

Excuse incoming.
Ex. "Ive never had any social skills"

r u telling me that i should join a secret service, and blackmail and coerce people to do my bidding until i rise to the very top and then i can get a gf?

>worried about doing a siesta on a couch

Stages of jorge posting

>Make whining thread
>Give excuses to everything when people try to help you with kind intentions
>Start to stop responding or just type in caps "I AM 1.64"
>Delete your posts
[we are here]
>Make more threads

right on time, a fresh new thread has been made just now

Mythomaniac or troll? Tune in next week to find out!

Jorge is out of control

Jorge needs to neck himself, and be done with it

You're a bit of a retard.

I have been out of Sup Forums for a while, which is unfortunate since I have no other social life besides it;
Enlighten me, Spainman, what happened to you recently?