Ask a man who just fucked another man in the ass anything

>ask a man who just fucked another man in the ass anything.

I have a solid 9/10 wife and I consider myself "straight". Ive fucked alot of other things while I have been married.

>Men
>Women
>Dogs
>Horses
>Scat sex
>Piss Sex
>Gloryholes
>shemales

Wife knows nothing about it.

>I consider myself "straight"

yeah you a faggot

Hey! I JUST got ass raped, I think you did too much time in prison

Why do you think I included the quotations?

Did he poop a little bit?
Are you ashamed?

No.
Kinda. I always feel bad when I do shit behind my wife. Its like I just start getting an itch to do something bizarre and its all I can think about until I do it. I once started thinking about fucking a dog creampie out of a woman (unfortunately my wife wouldent let me) so I paid a hooker on backpage $1000 to let my dog fuck her, cum in her, then I dove in for sloppy seconds.

I mean shit like that doesnt even make sense, but until I act on my urges I cant stop thinking about them so I just do them.

tell us about the horse

>live beside horse farm (really more like a man owns 5 or so horses)
>wife is out of town for work
>I sneak into the mans stable
>horses are in their little stalls
>put some food in the trough so it can eat
>grab a stool thing
>mount the horse
>fuck its pussy
>cum in it
>leave

Done it a few times since.

how was the gloryhole and the shemales?

I feel you, bro. Never with animals, except nog women, but pretty much anything else.

Wife is hot and down for whatever. Nothing satisfies though.

I'm assuming your wife isn't as freaky as you. Do you have a partner in crime or is it pretty much hookers for your urges.

gloryhole is 90% men (and often times old men) although I did have ONE expierence with a girl (ironically enough it was her and her husband in the stall)

>7/10 girl and who I assume is her boyfriend/husband
>around my age (late 20's)
>all the other men there are old (50+)
>all the old men are swarming the young couple
>I walk up, we make eye contact
>they quickly glance at the closest booth and look back at me and walk in
>I immediately walk in beside them
>stick my dick through gloryhole
>pretty sure the dude sucked my dick for a bit
>I bent down to the hole and told them I wanted to fuck the girl
>stick my dick back through
>girl starts fucking me
>i cum inside her
>pull out and look back through the GH and see her man eating my cum out

where do you go to get scat sex? do you just watch a girl poop or do you smear it on each other?

>shemales

Did the room stink like shit afterwards like everyone says?
Did you eat his cum?

Not at all, granted I am into some wild shit. My wife is into light bondage and anal which for most men would be plenty.

Hookers, and swinger forums. I am a decent looking guy in good shape so it isnt hard to get picked. Ive only done scat once and I wont be doing it again

>meet a couple (6/10 wife) who is into shit sex
>tell them I am new
>husband says he is just into eating his wifes shit
>I tell them I want to start slow
>meet them
>start fucking wife in the ass
>feel the turd pushing against my cock
>keep going
>shit is coming out
>I stick my dick back in covered in shit
>cum
>husband licks the shit off my cock and eats his wifes shitty ass
>I go to the bathroom to clean up
>literally vomit from the whole situation

Never agai

I never take on bottom roles, I am always the top role. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt. Ive fucked shemales in Thailand and I didnt notice much of a shit/man-ass smell. However about 75% of the ones I have fucked stateside (including the hot as fuck passable ones) have had the weird shit/man-ass smell

You sound like a serial killer

got any pics of some of these shemales or guys you've fucked? even better if you are fucking them in the picture or getting sucked etc.

lol thats a bit of projection.

No, I never take pics out of fear of them being seen. Not only do I have a wife but I have a job where I am in the public eye alot so I cant afford any of this shit to get out.

>I own a small chain of daycares lol

You know it's the risk you're addicted to, right? The villainy of it all.

>straight
>fucked men women animals and intermediates
You may pick one.

I do. I really, really wish there was something else I could do to replace it. But I have no idea what I could do.

Forgot pic

So somebody who fucks animals isnt straight?

would you recommend a fellow user to try out these things..?

I dont know, like said I think I am addicted. If I never started I dont think I would have this problem.

I know. I'm the same, I think. I feel like I can manage this vice best. Gambling, drinking, dRugs would break sooner maybe. They are more repetitive and get boring so fast that I have to escalate. At least it's always a new housewife eating my asshole lol. Idk, we're fucked up, bro.

but it seems like a good way to go out on, to literally fuck everything

I agree with you 100%. If I was into drugs or gambling (or even drinking) id be dead within 5 years. I am not good at limiting myself.

Try extreme sports.

If you are unattached I would say go for it, but just know you may very well get addicted so when things get serious with you and somebody you will still have this vice.

Anything you regret? Not just something you wouldn't do again, I mean. For me I don't repeat things exactly very many times even if I enjoy them.

Same here, I like trying something new everytime. Although for me this is as simple as fucking girl X in the ass and next week fucking girl Y in the ass. I also really prefer fucking cheating housewives over hookers/single women.

Also its weird, I dont find men attractive, I have no idea what to look for to call a man "hot". I just fuck men because they have a asshole just like women, dogs, or horses do. For me its about doing whatever it is I think will feel good with no thought give to societal labels or mores.

Sounds like denial

you should share your phantasies and pleasures with the person who are you sharing your life dude. that's love, you know?

so, my Q: why don't you share your pleasures with your wife. afraid of A? she will demand you the divorce?

btw, my english sucks, but i hope you did understood my words

not op. but i consider myself gay but i have fucked, women , female animals , trans etc because i like fucking things.

even been in a same sex marriage for 8 years

Did you cum in his ass?

I feel you. You just make them do what you want. I feel sympathy for hookers like I do my employees and don't trust single broads, plus they aren't as thirsty as the housewives.

Are you really good at making them cum like crazy? I am when I try, it's hilarious what they're willing to do. I usually finish in the ass or throat. I like the throat more, it sounds like you don't mind the shit as much. The smell gets me sometimes but it's worth it kinda to throat them with it after they stink it up.

Where are you?

I have told her about my fascination with Gloryholes and fucking animals (mostly women fucking dogs) and she said "well just dont ever expect me to take part in any of those things"

Do you still do these things?

Yes of course, the difference is my boyfriend knows and lets me

your bi or a faggot in denial.
straight guys don't fuck other men

forgot pic

When I try I can really tear some ass up. I prefer to always cum in a bitches ass. I am not much for throat fucking. I will do it occasionally, but I much prefer my cock in ass or pussy.

I always wear rubbers on shemals/males

Lol no one cares how straight you are. Faggot

i didn't even say i was straight you fucking idiot

Yeah, I do too on the dudes. Once fucked a guy that was missing a leg. Ridiculous lol

do u like it when they fart on your cock while ramming them up the pooper?

>Phag Deviant is

>well, you know

how was fucking a man's asshole

lol that would be a story to tell. For me one of my crazier stories is this

>meet older women on CL
>says she needs money to pay rent
>doesnt want me to meet at her house because husband is home
>send her a pic of the money and tell her we can fuck on her porch since its dark (it was midnight so he was asleep and it was pitch black)
>she agrees but says I cant do anal
>rubber in pussy only
>I agree to that
>I get there show her the money
>tell her shes only getting the cash if I stick it in her ass
>she mad as fuck
>finally she agrees
>never put on the rubber because lol its dark
>I tell her I will go slow
>use spit as lube
>I can tell its really tearing her up
>lol
>I have been going slow but as I cum I lose control
>thrust really hard, fast, and deep
>nut and she feels it inside her
>she screams from a combo of being mad at me nutting in her and the pain
>instantly see a light in side the house come on
>I throw the cash down, pull my dick out her ass and run to the car
>as im backout out I see the porch light come on and husband appear
>no idea what happeed from there.

>I own a small chain of daycares lol

As long as you aren't fucking the kids, you have nothing to feel guilty about (except infidelity). But of course the fucking soccer moms and religitards wouldn't see it that way.

Storytiem

Im not fucking kids, I literally despise being around children, they are so burdensome. But like you said, if it ever came to light I would bet I would go out of business because they would be scared I was fucking the kids

You are a shitty person.

jesus christ those dirty ass fingernails

would fuck that pussy and ass tho

Sexual orientation has become akin to gender in feminist speech I see

Yeah, you're on the edge there. People would likely freak if they knew what you're doing. I like the porch story, that guy probably lost it. They get beat a lot I think, most are too stupid to not get caught. Fun to exploit for sure.

How often do you run around? I go about every 2 weeks.

Depends. Maybe a similar average. Less now but I've been at it for years. Getting old lol

I get what this user means

But more power to you op

OP, you should kill yourself for cheating on your wife like this. Marriage is supposed to be a sacred bond. If you were never gonna keep that bond sacred, then you should have never married her. KYS OP.

I jelly

Do you fuck twinks that any straight man would discreetly fuck the shit out of, or hairy manly men?

any man with an asshole lol

I agree, but then this is Sup Forums.

No I'm taking over this thread

why are you a fucking faggot

With Spidey being this edgy

He's alpha for conquering everything anally

Bet he has some good nightmares user

I stole your costume