Hey, Christy here. please please please stop it...

Hey, Christy here. please please please stop it. you are being used by certain people to be their personal army against me. NO I won't give you nudes, No I don't have any. Any of this shit getting posted isn't me.
stop being idiots.

the only thing I ask is that you stop perpetuating this. nothing good will come of it. don't believe the bullshit lies. No that screenshot is not of me and my dad. you're stupid if you think that

I am glad I have such support in my person alife but this is getting out of hand. I am going after the people who did this to me. and tricked others into thinking they were helping me while extorting me for nudes. well they are fucked now. don't be another casualty. consider this a fair warning

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.user-ib.ru/fl/res/49512.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nypa

this is a warning not a request

you seem like an easy lay after seeing you with that fat guy. want to meet up somewhere?

you idiot that was not me. did you see my face or tattoo?
no

fuck off

HEY, BILLY MAYS HERE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP IT. YOU ARE BEING USED BY CERTAIN PEOPLE TO BE THEIR PERSONAL ARMY AGAINST ME. NO I WON'T GIVE YOU NUDES, NO I DON'T HAVE ANY. ANY OF THIS SHIT GETTING POSTED ISN'T ME.
STOP BEING IDIOTS.

THE ONLY THING I ASK IS THAT YOU STOP PERPETUATING THIS. NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OF IT. DON'T BELIEVE THE BULLSHIT LIES. NO THAT SCREENSHOT IS NOT OF ME AND MY DAD. YOU'RE STUPID IF YOU THINK THAT

I AM GLAD I HAVE SUCH SUPPORT IN MY PERSON ALIFE BUT THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. I AM GOING AFTER THE PEOPLE WHO DID THIS TO ME. AND TRICKED OTHERS INTO THINKING THEY WERE HELPING ME WHILE EXTORTING ME FOR NUDES. WELL THEY ARE FUCKED NOW. DON'T BE ANOTHER CASUALTY. CONSIDER THIS A FAIR WARNING

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, I did see the anchor tattoo on your chest. Even though the faces were a bit fuzzy, there aren't many girls that height with an anchor tattoo on their chest.

easy fuck. half of tampa banged her

yup right here

That is you and C....

from what I hear It's a very common occurance for her to take guys home after a drunken night at the bar and by the look of the guy in that picture she's not very choosy

>Hey, Christy here. please please please stop it. you are being used by certain people to be their personal army against me. NO I won't give you nudes, No I don't have any. Any of this shit getting posted isn't me.
>stop being idiots.
>the only thing I ask is that you stop perpetuating this. nothing good will come of it. don't believe the bullshit lies. No that screenshot is not of me and my dad. you're stupid if you think that
>I am glad I have such support in my person alife but this is getting out of hand. I am going after the people who did this to me. and tricked others into thinking they were helping me while extorting me for nudes. well they are fucked now. don't be another casualty. consider this a fair warning
>STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christy, I'm curious, what turned you on about this guy? How many of the numerous guys you fuck have the same physique?

>C....
what's his name? maybe he still has this video and would like to share it

I mean.. It is.

yeah, she has cheated on christian a billion times. I don't know if she is still fucking behind his back, but she got really fat. the good thing it went mostly to tits and ass, but ...

now for years she fucked so many dudes I know. I fucked her many times and always after being out at the bar. very very easy fuck, but fun to fuck, she was so tiny and loved being a dirty little whore

I want to lick your asshole sooo fucking bad

fuck you

slut shaming asshole.. fuck off

because i am not a shallow POS and like a lot of different men and women, but that is implying I am in that pic and I am not

you do not know shit

uhm... fuck off

that's nasty, satan. people poop from there.

SATAN trip

ok... we cannot let that slide by. We have to do something once and for all. I need to see the video. I need to see nudes of her. new old whatever.

please anons help me make this dream come true

for satan

tits or gtfo

Don't know who you are, and I don't give a damn either.

who is this stupid faggot? i've been away.

Tits or gtfo

Hail Satan

any other tampafags in here?

Op has sand in her vagina

gtfo

you know what fuck you

all I said was stop being a fucking tool for some asshole using you

you are all morons

you're fat now

I just said I don't know you and I don't care. XD Looking at the rest of the thread I believe you want anomity.

eeww can we get more stuff from the past instead?

...ok.

like this?

still fugly but at least not fat

kek dubs cannot lie

>Not showing tits
>Not time stamping
>Not green texting

You didn't do anything to affiliate yourself with us, or beg for forgiveness.
Go lick fatties smegma, you crusty bitch. You don't belong here.

Christy come on now. you been getting fucked with for months. just fucking get naked for us and everything will end

you're gross

Anyways, best of luck with whatever you are going through.

then you can move out of the country?

why are you all so fucking god damn stupid?

you're buying into the whole thing doi8ng his work for him.

imbeciles.

how about NOT doing that. k thanks

eurofag here. who is this? story?

christy menendez look in archives.
some bitch from tampa. video fo her fucking some fat dude gets spread everywhere. some say it her fucking her dad. lots of threads. screenshots of video exist but video disappeared. some fags search for it still. others fuck with her for nudes. just Sup Forumstards being Sup Forumstards and a slut being a slut

this is communism sweetie. everyone is doing their work for the greater good.

lena dunham jr

>k thanks
Oh God, you're part of the problem.
You can join her.

can somebody post the full goddamn video already? its fucking 2 am here and i gotta work in the morning!

usa.user-ib.ru/fl/res/49512.html

kikebook

ah, ok. thanks for the heads up, mate.

>usa.user-ib.ru/fl/res/49512.html
kek that site still exists?

are you all seriously this stupid.

I told you warned you you were being used by some asshole making you his personal army

then you become his personal army and do the same rehashed stupid shit that always happens.

I don't understand how you are this stupid.

fuck it fine will record IPs

will report all contact top police making a big case fuck you

shut up christy. How big is your pussy? does it have ANY elasticity left to it or does it just flap in the breeze now?

stop trying so hard. u were being funny but now its getting sad.

big pussy lips small pussy. not tight

>contact top police
tell them I said Hi after they laugh in your face for being a whore

record what now?

>not tight
yeah, I probably would have guess

somebody must know that guy's name. I'm sure he would be more than willing to share that video