You fucking americans, I'm so fucking hate you.I bet you don't know anything about England...

You fucking americans, I'm so fucking hate you.I bet you don't know anything about England, about Europe where you fucking from. Fuck you, you are a disgracefull country. Fuck yall bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i found OP

How's that empire doing brah?

Americans think they know everything no need to rehash this information. In fact our students are dominated by foreigners, mostly Asians and Indians... Funny how everyone is so racist but they don't acknowledge the most intelligent ones and give them more resources

It's true that american people are so fucking dumb.

Rate me bros

I bet in few minutes modes are deleting this thread, But I thnik it's good thread.Say something you american people.

Yeah Say somethingm

>England
How does it feel being fucked by your own country using it's currency as lube

I know they still shit in the yard and cover it with dirt. Get some great tomatoes that way, so I'm told.

I'm not english. So you didnt hurt me. Try something harder.

When you can learn how to actually speak English and use correct punctuation and grammar, maybe someone will listen to you. Until then, fuck off cunt.

Nice b8 m8

yo nigga wut?

Fuck off. My ancestors were European, I'm American. I'm better than you.

Oh, I'm sorry. We can talk in my language.

Stay mad yuropoor

You 're fuckin american? Tell me, what's american XD

I know about London I played assassin's creed syndicate

You have my respect m8.

I'm /asatru/, know my roots.

But what do you know about Europe? Are you a cuck for the EU? Do you have any pride in your heritage at all?

Thanks annon

>bet you don't know anything about England,
isn't that the place notorious for men having sex with sheep?

Enjoy Abdul, ol' chap.

Fag/10

Uh oh someone forgot to drink his mudslime semen today.

I know about europe enough for said that the USA is a fucking fake cuntry and we european peoples will never take this funny "country" as a real country.

Lol you want him to swing back harder, what a baiting loser, how's the pussy game going bra?

Hail Sup Forumsrother

I'm from America, not Europe, though I helped defend it for a long tour. Must have worked, because the Russians have to buy you out like everyone else instead of going on holiday with the Red Army.

Europe is where we party, a place we rescue from savages now and then, and soon to become a Muslim caliphate because Eurofags crave Arab domination like their women crave my black G.I. penis.

Now shut the fuck up before we bomb you and sell off the wreckage of your home like we did with what used to be Yugoslavia. You are lucky I'm a nice tolerant American who doesn't remind you of your impotence, unlike the Sand Niggers who kill you on the reg.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

|______________ ¶ ___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\ __ , _
|___________________||||||]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)(@)
ALLAHU AKBAR!

The majority of white Americans are of German descent. And it was a Spaniard that founded this great country.

Niggers gunna nig thanks for fighting for Jewish supremacy

Why should Americans give a real fuck about the UK and Europe. You're our children. We defend you, we keep your economies from collapsing, we give you preferential treatment at the UN, etc. Keep hating, faggot. We're better than you, but ensure that most of your countries do ok.

We have island complex. So what? Fuck off

>yall

>actually an American making fun of Americans thinking he's a britbong

Hail to you brother.
Hail to the old gods.
hail wotanus

We're objectively a country. We've held on to our individualism, which is more then most of Europe can say.

Excellent tattoo my man.

You fucking what user? XD

Happy to help, and happy to cuck!

You see my country is exsisting by almost 2000 years, and for me the country that is made by fucking english people 300 years ago it's not even the country

I love how the Muricas think their military can take on anyone in the world. They haven't won a war since 18whogivesafuck. Canada just asked and we got our independence. You all just take movies and television as historical fact and it's fucking hilarious because you are really all that dumb. If you as any shit brain sorry I meant American who won world war two they will tell you "Duh 'merica did! Don't you eva learned noting". That is just across the fucking board not true the only thing you did was assist the allies (look up allies role in ww2 if your fat fingers can type still) and massacred civilians to test your new toy. Your country is a disgrace and if you don't believe me Google (again if your fat fingers can) mass shooting in America and Donald Trump. That's all the evidence you need that place is a shit hole.

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

U FCKIN WOT

OP

Fuck......I forgot I was talking to Americans. I just assumed you could read but then I remembered who you are. Well I don't have time to act it out with puppets for you so I guess you get to remain ignorant and happy till you get shot by the police or a crazy person.

>Canada just asked
g8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

ALLRIGHT, FUCK YALL I'M GONNA SLEEP THIS THROUGH,

You still have a queen, faggot. You're still subjects of the Queen.

Luckily it won't be long until some Arab cleaves your head in with an axe.

You where just on a trap thread fucking attention whore faggot 0/10

I'll move to England and adopt you since that's legal in your country

Yeah a good amount of Amerifags are about as smart as a dog turd. Doesn't means all of us are retarded. Same with Eurofags.

Our main problem now is were too god damn stubborn to do anything about our retarded ass political system.

I'm American and I love England and Anglo Saxon history. Please just be open to the idea that yeah we actually do give a fuck. Probably helps I'm a huge genealogy nerd and my last name is Norman English. Anyways fuck yoi and congrats on brexit.

Euranon is mad that the colonies are now outshining Europe in most every way