Leave Marina alone

I try lurk more so hard, but i don't understand.
Why do (you) hate her, explain to me, die Aufklärung me. Give me you wisdom about her music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JHINokmH6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate her for making me a waifu fag. Before her I despised waifu losers and their threads, but then this goddess came into my life and stole my sense of superiority.
Happy is an amazing pop song.

Her detractors are gimpy dorks fantasizing about that drowned monkey Grimeth, or about losing their virginity to that droopy prostitute Charli.

you can be a waifu fag if you, don't be angry about that or the waifu losers, we are all losers. So you enjoy her music cool

if you want sorry

I love this women with every bone of my body. It was even worse, around july this year, when i was reunited with her music. All i did was watching to her music videos non stop and doing nothing else. It came to the point when i was talking to women and i slowly began to hear a voice and to see her face in there. After the time it wasnt that bad anymore and i could listen to her music and have a normal life. Her music also saved from depression and gave me a lot of self confidence and kinda tought me how to talk to women. I have so much to thank for for her and if im honest i also tried the music of other female or male artist, but they couldnt help me as much as marina did.

Her music is really magicall and also kinda gay. the gayness is only in a few songs in TFJ and EH. I was blown by TFJ and listening to EH was kinda cool, but wasnt the same magic as in TFJ and in FROOT we went back to the roots. Her EP are GOAT and i would really love a remastered version of those if im honest.

also. people on this board should really start to fuck off and listen to the fucking music they want to. starting these fucking copypasta threads, baiting all the fucking faggots is just fucking annoying and its retarded. I hate it when people want me to drop listening to marina and go over to their fucking shitfus. Lke grime waifufags. If they start a thread they really discuss her music, but they also shitpost at the beginning though. But in the end they always have a nice thread about their waifu. If we fucking start a thread, all that happens is that we talk about her and as soon as someone else sees the thread its either a Charlifag or a Lanafag. they come over and say that the thread would be a lana thread or something else and always post these fucking retarded pics of charli being superior to marina even though we all know that shes nowhere comparable to her.

du meintest wohl "enlighten", her music is perfect, her voice is godlike and the looks are only a plus point. Dont know why soe many people are saying that shes ugly nowadays. Alright she was kinda disturbing in Brazil this March, but shes on a good way back and shes also maybe pregnant. So she will get chubby again and will grow some tits

you break my heart but it's cool if she help you;

think a remastered version is a good idea; the fans would be able to call her to ask a new version

ty, dude she saved my life. her music always made me feel happy and enjoy life again. after i started listening to her music i also start to have more and more contact to my friends and become much more socially active. i got better grade and i am happy again.

yeah, a remastered version would be pretty sick, but i dont think something like that would happen, but still.

it also makes me very angry if people want me to treat their waifu with respect, but calling marina a balding disgusting old bitch in the same sentence.

Yes i agree, it's Sup Forums so let's talk about music

the vocal performance in Brazil, hum i don't know. It was not very good... so inegal i think

yeah you quickly realised that she wasnt caring at all about her performance in brazil. Her vocals were terrible, in comparison to her old vocals. But all in one i didnt like it, because she sounded so artificially

what is your favourite acoustic vid of her?

youtube.com/watch?v=8JHINokmH6w

its also the vid that reminded me that she existed and made me start listening to her music.

also the vid is kinda sad, since it shows a huge negative difference to the marina nowadays, but i think that she could easily go back to this voice with some training

yeah she was great! ho my god you look just like Shakira, love it!

yeah, that always the part that is coming in my mind first when thinking about Hollywood

>this thread

why is this guy talking to himself?

everyone talk about smoking, it's true the cigarettes break the voice its hard to say this but they right

>what do you mean?

this is what I mean

but she smoked way back in the early ep days. so i her voice must have been broken back then in the EH era, but it wasnt. There is an easy explanation for that. Before Brazil the last time she performed was on the coachella for a feature song of Clean Bandit. Since then she wasnt live singing for a year, so her voice got fucked over the year. she also was smoking so yeah. Hope she will stop with it now, if shes pregnant of course

yeah, even though this sounds autistic or pathetic or however the fuck you wanna call it, i wanted to share my experience

no im not. Im not that pathetic

okay, good explanations

Someone explain this meme to me...

and her getting pregnant could be the best thing happening to her in the past 3 years. She would stop smoking and drinking. After after she madnaged to stop with it for 9 months she would stop with it entirely. She would gain some weight and she body would be chubby agiana and she would get some of those wrinkles out of her face.

the only thing she honestly needs is a feature with clean bandit to get her back on track. mark my words

haha you prefer her chubby, wrinkles is inevitable, make up solve the prob

you're smashed

Sure

Start with her EPs
Give me the Money
Mermaid vs. Sailor
The Crown Jewels

than her albums and the Unreleased Tracks

The Family Jewels (preferably in the Deluxe Edition
The Unreleased Part. 1
Electra Heart (U.S Deluxe Edition)
The Unreleased Part 2
and at the end FROOT

and listen to these in this exact order
go to this site for the EPs and the Unreleased albums

marinadownloads.tumblr.com/

>inb4 fell for the bait

this is just something like a summary of her music and her work for anyone wanting to get into her music or start listening to it

meh, i dont really care about that , i just want something new from her and i hope that a pregnancy will turn out to be for the better for her

did she pregnant? ( i'm lost yeah i know)

holy fuck did she really snapchat that?

some said in a thread yesterday that she was hinting on it. god i hope so. But shes posting in her 21memes language writing shit like kewl or whatever so i dont know

no everyone said that Marina doesnt know how to snao and considering her fanbase iis mostly EH faggots and young girls, such a snap would have killed her career

woooh ok, she's definitively not a robot :)

are you talking about the snap or the 21meme shit ?

both of them

you have issues m8

she turned into a 9gag memer, since she started to attend all these prides etc. She overall got a more lgbtq+ bulltshi friendlier person.It sucks, it sucks really hard, because im sure that EP and TFJ Marina would be ashamed of this

hum.. and arguments for shitposting her here.
Don't care after all, no one is perfect

yeah youre right. Everyone should do what they want, to an extend of course. But she has to deliver some music holy shit

it would be pretty cool, if you would let this thread live, just by posting some some pics or something like that

good night

haha it comes; So it was a good conversation thant you very much for informations good night. We make an another later don't worry

marina is a disgusting old hag

ty good night

mfw

Reminder

reminder, that she already was bald and that spot maybe didnt really grew properly

>she already was bald and that spot maybe didnt really grew properly

i dont fucking know, how that shit works. All i can say is that you should just add Marina to your filter and leave this thread. People like you are only making yourself looking pathetic, to come and bitch about an artist you dont even like

Who care, you?

noone does. im only here to defend her

>inb4 white knight, cuck etc

just stop

>47 posts
>9 IPs

pathetic

White knight cuck.

To OP, who is also the poster of about 51% of all posts in this thread:

I can smell your autism from here. I can hear it in the words you type. I can feel the crust that has formed on the undersides of your shirts and the crotch of every single pair of trousers you have. You are barely a human, nevermind a person.

This has nothing to do with the woman you're all taking about (I presume, no, *hope* she's some sort of musician), but I needed to tell you this, so that your smell and the painfully dim way you mispronounce words can leave my existence.

interresting theory ( can you develop?), but i take bath and my cloth are wash