Post times you acted like the Joker

Post times you acted like the Joker

I once poured orange juice into my friend's milk carton and he spat it out thinking it was so expired. I felt criminally insane

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LiqgSxqAvnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's nothing. I once purchased a loaf of bread that expired the same day

>characters that are literally me

You guys are pussies. One time, I shook up my best pal's coca-cola before handing it to him.

This User Was Banned For This Post

i once saw someone sneeze but I didnt say "bless you"

One time I slashed my ex gf's tires and placed a tracking device on her car after repairs. Then I poured concrete and bleach in to her new bf's truck.

I don't feel bad about it.

you faglords aint shit. someone asked me what time it was. I told him 7:00 when it was clearly 6:47

I like you

I didn't say good morning to my mom when I woke up and went out of the basement

Kind of a "robin hood" version of the joker but I used to sneak into cemetaries at night and chisel cartoon characters into the graves of children whose parents couldn't afford them.

I once ate an entire bag of Hot Cheetos and drank an entire bottle of Pepsi before mom brought home Taco Bell for dinner, i had the poopsies for DAYS....

Leto Joker is the worst Joker. with the tattoos and grill and the shirtless-under-a-fur-coat style is an obvious pandering to this dumb nigger obsessed generation.

kek'd @ filename

What the hell man, thats pretty racist? You do know michael jordan is black right?

.....are you saying they couldn't afford them so they killed 'em and buried 'em? Or they had an abortion and buried the fetus? Either way wat

Once, while I was working as a chef in a restaurant, I went to the bathroom and didn't wash my hands even though there was a sign that clearly said "Employees must wash hands". I spent the rest of the night thinking the FBI was going to burst in and arrest me.

That's nothing. I download torrents all the time and never seed. Ever.

He said nigger. Not black. Know the difference.

I was watching a video of drake and thought the N word

I once threw a kids pet frog in a camp fire because he was talking shit about me to a girl I liked. Showed his ass.

I meant the graves just had the kids name and 2007-09 and some quick prayer or whatever. You know they wanted to put Mickey Mouse or Andy Capp on there too but couldn't when they found out it was 200 extra, thats where I came to the rescue!

I had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

I manipulated a girl who had a crush on me for years, before getting bored and doing everything I could to make her suicidal. She took a bunch of pills in April, and is a vegetable now.

you monster

Thx for the genuine kek, friend

I once was watching a R Rated movie with my mom, and when a sex scene came on, she told me to close my eyes.
I didn't

Can I borrow your time machine?

Oh wow, that's really really obvious once explained. Sorry man, total dumb ass move on my part. Also, that seems really cool of you man.

or maybe they don't want fucking mickey mouses all over it.
i mean, do people actually do it? on children's grave here there are usually cherubs, and that's that.

one time i asked a nigger state trooper if he wanted to hold my dick instead of just watching me piss in a cup.

>taking screen shots and cropping them
>which makes the text look bigger and people wonder how I do it
>I think I should be in an institution

When I was 7, my mother had given birth to a baby boy. He was all they talked about for 2 weeks straight. I got jealous. One night, I snuck into their room, climbed into the crib and strangled him to death.

I work in a casket factory and put rubber snakes inside a casket that an elderly co-worker was working on. The whole department probably heard her scream and I never seen her move so fast.

I dislike Canada.

I broke my leg once. I was Damaged.

I killed my sister's cat and her kittens because she wouldn't let me play with them. I smashed the mom's head with a baseball and squeezed the babies by sitting on them. I pulled a bookshelf down on them to make it look like an accident

Nigger detected

ok :0
youtube.com/watch?v=LiqgSxqAvnc

i've been threatening that i'm going to shave my head bald for about a year which makes my mom really mad since she is a hairdresser and does my hair and last week i actually did it she was like "what the heck?!" and is still very upset

Boring and gay also fake

If you think about it.... all women have a hatchet wound

Nah man, not all blacks are niggers. Anyone that says otherwise is an idiot. Just the niggers giving blacks a bad name. Just like westboro with Christians, terrorists with muslims, etc. etc.

chillin with my nephew and his dog. i molded a turd out of play-doh and layed it on the carpet.
my sister walked in and flipped her shit. started whipping the shit outta their dog. i just sat back and laughed my guts out until she found out that it was "JUST A PRANK BRO".
she kicked me out.

That's how serial killers start

I killed a nigger with a pencil once

True as fuck. Wasn't hard either. She was fat and already a cutter.

I once uttered "nigger" to a black guy on the street.

He didn't even hear it.

I'm stealthy as fuck.

You shut ur whore mouth, fuck boy!

I put an old mattress in a swimming pool once, I heard they had to use a crane to get it out

No youre lame and full of shit and no one cares
Kill yourself pls

One time I masturbated at like 1AM on my front porch.

I pissed in 2 of my friends cereals

Tell me more about him showing you his ass. Was this after the whole argument around the campfire?

this

I mean throw mark hamill a fucking bone. There is no reason that the definitive joke voice actor shouldn't play a live action joker. His facial expressions while reading lines from the killing joke recently were spot on maniacal. give him some white makeup, a purple suit, a semi lug S&W 686, and a switchblade and let him beat robin to death with a tire iron already.

this whole swj pc suicide squad is going to be fucking terrible. The ghostbusters reboot of batman movies.

How is it SJW? Have you seen how Harley is dressed? What woman would make that? Would anSJW movie have an eye candy character?

Edgy

Don't care if you don't believe me. Did it. She's on life support, so I didn't really succeed, but whatever.

Like bismuth.

you must be a mormon if you think the stronk independant woman harley is dressed risque.
>bu...bu...bu... booty shorts!

I don't buy the pill thing, but the cat one is fucked up, even if it's fake.

No, I mean she's not in classic costume. We can't have nice things.

the frumpy methed out girl in a hoodie doesn't work with the ditsy psychotic with rockin tits that the characters supposed to be.

I'm only salty about the tattoos. Get rid of Leto Joker's tats and he'd be almost perfect. Minus the grill.

I was once pulled over driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol without a license. I was let off with a verbal warning because I was extremely polite to the officer and I'm white.

I ate dinner without washing my hands first last night. Couldn't look anyone in the eye while we ate.

the jokers not supposed to be malibu's most wanted in heavy foundation. the leto joker reminds me of your average white trash shitkicker. methheads aren't threatening. the joker needs to command a room, which is why jack nicholson and heath ledger were entirely different in performance but both true to form. which is why mark hamill is the definitive joker voice actor.

I use to steal small items from super markets and put it in other peoples bags and hope they would get caught stealing...
now looking back at it, they probably were thankful they have a free packet of mints or mentos somewhere in their bags.

>>literally change everything unique

Cause the water pipes at my school to burst and cost the school thousands of dollars in repairs, lockers, desks, etc, were all fucking ruined through out two hallways. To this day nobody knows it was me.

How'd they get the crane out?