twitter.com/FabRavezzani/status/753621505406341121?s=09

Higuain to Juve

Good.

there is literally nothing pointing at icardi joining arsenal

>that source
god one m8

Memz Dogcunt is such a fucking faggot

1st for Henry can fuck off the cunt

Never understand why Wenger hates Joel and always give Feo and the Ox chances, shit makes zero sense

Because ox is legitimately better and theo was better before his injury.
It's not wengers fault Joel litterally can't run for 90 minutes - how can you start someone who can't even finish a game

this
wenger out

Take Wenger's cock out of your dirty little mouth you fat cunt

is that heskey

Campbell was miles ahead of both Ox and Walcott combined last season; he gave Arsenal teeth in attack and tried his best to track back and defend.

Wenger is clinically retarded for not leaving him on as the starter

WENGER IN. ICARDI IN. CORBYN IN.

Try not to commit suicide today you sad fuck

JG

How many years till Boris becomes PM?

CAMPBELL OUT.

Eric Dier to Bayern?

>english players talent enough to play outside britland

notfound.jpg

BBC Sport @BBCSport 48s49 seconds ago
Bournemouth sign Liverpool winger Jordon Ibe for a club record fee of around £15m

MUST

kys you pathetic cunt

Didn't realize Campbell was such a point of contention calm down lads

30 days till the season starts and the club has done fuck all
>inb4 xhaka
Overpaid for a player in Arsenal's most stacked position
>inb4 vardy bid
What a fucking joke that was, Arsenal got played so he could get more money and I doubt the offer was serious
>inb4 Asano
Fucking waste, that chink better not take a roster slot up but I already know he will be used as an excuse to not sign an actual fucking striker.
30 days, get ready for a repeat of last season.

DEFOE WHEN?

Joel is better than Ox and Theo combined and puts in much more effort than those lazy pieces of shit. Walcott needs to fuck off for ANY price Arsenal could sell him for, permacrocked lazy faggot. Ox is shit that hasn't progressed at all and is always responsible for giving possession away leading to goals. The fact that you even said Ox is better means you are fucking retarded and shouldn't have any serious opinion on Arsenal again.

Have you even watched Joel play? None of those 3 are good.

>tfw signed The Cassette on footy manager and he scored 23 goals in his first season

LADS.

user, please.
Asano is not a 'chink'. He is a goddamned, backstabbing, Pearl Harbor-bombing, Chinese baby-bayonetting JAP.

>Have you watched Joel play
Yes which clearly you haven't you stupid cunt.

But I need to fuel the Ignorant American meme by calling people by the wrong ethnicity and lumping people under one nationality.

BBC Sport @BBCSport 2m2 minutes ago
Swansea City striker Bafetimbi Gomis close to completing move to Marseille

BE

didn't >we sign this failure at juventus (henry) when anelka decided he had more $$$AMBITION$$$ than same ol arsenal?

also = s-surely vieira was just a "french meme signing" because he only came to arsenal because their new incoming manager (arsene) was french. if vieira was able to see the joke of a manager that arsene was no way he signs with le arse anal.

More top tier talent fleeing the Premiership.
When will clubs learn that this is an international market, and they need to stop paying starvation wages?
Oh, wait, Gomis? Sell the ass.

GOMIS WHEN? WENGER OUT.

>ibe
>liverpool to bournemouth
>"career advancement"

JUST MUST OUR SHIT UP, you pikey boy you!

(and by "pikey boy" i mean that i know you've got a thing for rosamund pike. gotta spread that brand to Sup Forums and beyond, eh? =)

Didn't Liverpool fans say Ibe was better than Sterling? Turns out they're both shit.

Please rate, lads

>What a fucking joke that [Vardy bid] was, Arsenal got played so he could get more money and I doubt the offer was serious

dude, it was pretty much flagrantly obvious from the beginning that both sides of the vardy BS were using each other.

- vardy and his agent wanted to determine his market value to go back to LCFC and get a better contract/extension

- arsenal wanted to get some headlines for trying to get a striker so arsene could always claim "you see, we tried to bring in another striker but it did not work out. there are not many strikers of 'top top quality' available in any transfer window. besides, welbeck returning will be like a new signing"

>Per
>Coq

>cech

oh yeah and don't forget about arsene saying "you forget that >we also have yaya sanogo, who has been out on loan improving his skills..."

....in the ajax reserves, last i heard!

>lacazette
>draxler

so arsenal's gonna pull ~90mil GBP out of their arse to get these signings done, eh? if lacazette is supposedly 40mil+ then i reckon draxler has to be at least 50mil+ seeing as he seemed to have a pulse more often than not in the euros.

also, i can get behind calling Him "Joel" > "Campbell" --- of course none of this matters because arsene probably still has rosicky (let alone >ox) on the depth chart ahead of Joel.

Rozza left, the fuck you talkin' about...? fool

>0 British lads in the starting line up
into the trash it goes

Di Marzio says Higuain signing with Juve. €7.5M per year.

IN LE BAG LADS IT'S HAPPENING

Juventus has agreement with Higuain for contract until 2020! Now, Juve will contact Napoli and will try to found an agreement #transfers

>it's a Juve buys the best players from other Serie A clubs episode

but wasn´t Juve after Cavani?
imagine those 2 bigtime chokers together
I don´t even

>how can you start someone who can't even finish a game
Ozil did pretty okay at Madrid despite having to be subbed off at the 70/80th minute countless times.

>>Arsenal's Chuba Akpom, 20, is set to be their only fit striker for the start of the Premier League season. (Independent)

Story on the webm?

Fuck off cunt.

When will the posting of random transfer deals and rumors in the Arsenal thread be a bannable offense?

Don't pretend that is your gf....

Messi Minutes @MessiMinutes
Di Marzio: Juventus want Higuaín.

They'll offer a cash + player deal, but might pay his release clause otherwise.

WENGER OUUUUUUUUT NOW

SOON LA

>They'll offer a cash + player deal
Ready to shell out 75m € + a (18m € worth) Roberto Pereyra (?).

Describe the last wank you had over Cara

>Pogba to United
>funds Higuain to Juve, thus robbing Arsenal of a target
>removes any need to sell Bonucci to City
>means Kroos stays at Real and doesn't go to City
Masterful move desu

Can't even compare ozil and Campbell

Only want Hamez out of that to be quite honest with you. I guess bonucci too but that's not realistic

GK: Cech/Ospina/Macey
RB: Bellerin/Chambers
CB: Manolas/Mertesacker
CB: Koscielny/Gabriel
LB: Monreal/Gibbs
CM: Cazorla/Ramsey/Elneny
CM: Xhaka/Coquelin
RW: Sanchez/Walcott
AM: Ozil/Wilshere
LW: Iwobi/Oxlade
ST: Higuain/Akpom/Welbeck

Would /arse/ be happy?

>Cech
>Monreal
>Cazorla
>Xhaka

>Monreal
What the fuck is wrong with you? He was easily our best defender last season.

You're the one who invited it due to your comment.

Chloe's like 5'7 how much of a fucking manlet is that American?

he's not american because true americans are white take the redpill sheeple

Messi Minutes @MessiMinutes
According to @Thierryluthers, Axel Witsel is choosing between offers from Juventus and Chelsea. Decision next week.
NICE

>American
You mean illegal Mexican immigrant, ese. You can see the tacos falling out of his pockets while he is near hie Jewess overlord.

>Wanting a centre midfielder
m8 we have five already

why does her left knee look like a baby seal's face m8

Coq is dead to me, we have room

>our
You ain't sayin much

Arsenal has one of the worst defenses in the league

>Webm had nothing to do with Monreal

Suck your mum you wasteman. If you're turning on Coq you're just as bad as Wenger.

America is 60% 'white'. That runt counts.

Calm down m8 he's just a footballer

Is Flamini going to play next year?

Guardian sport @guardian_sport
Middlesbrough close to sixth summer signing of Valencia’s Antonio Barragan

K, kind of pissed now, taking a break from arse for a couple days

he'll come back in january on loan when we have an injury crisis

Is this your FIFA ultimate team, la?

kek do you honestly believed Higuain wanted Arsenal?
You think other players don't watch the shitty football, the lack of ambition, the same mistakes being made.
Only idiots would want do join Arsenal after what happened last season. It breaks my heart to write this, but it's the reality.

This

Arsene has turned Arsenal into a joke

How can clubs like Athletico and Napoli become more attractive than Arsenal ffs?

Add Monaco and Leicester to the list too. Vardy and that african full back don't want us either.

>tfw not even a bag for signings to be in

#WENGEROUT

I've played a meme season as Arsenal with Walcott and Welbeck having 70 goals between the two of them. Then sold to city for 90 mil each.

>not using the editor to give Welbeck 5 finishing

I have no intention of buying the in game editor.

Which club will he be loaned out to this season?