Whats this persons name?

Whats this persons name?
What did she do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fya-5-chdn0
huffingtonpost.com/entry/math-melania-trump-plagiarism_us_578e66bbe4b04ca54ebef2b6?section=
huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-note-about-our-coverage-of-donald-trumps-campaign_us_55a8fc9ce4b0896514d0fd66?section=politics
youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x1H08aFc&list=FL8XvoBEcHI9HEr5SiRkivLQ&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's the next Mrs. President, she fucks Trump daily. Use to be a model.

this

She is Michelle Trump and has a viking podium potassium fuck Sup Forums

some bimbo who married a fat tard for his money.

Some Eastern yuropoor who prostituted herself for American citizenship

it's trump's wife, she made a speech where a passage was almost word for word with a speech michelle obama made in 2008

Oprah Winfrey, she hosted the Oscars with Billy Crystal and Robin Williams a bunch and is the voice of Dory the fish in Everybody Loves Raymond

Caitlynn Jenner, She is married to Donald Trump.

a total of 58 words
"internet loses mind"
all words are as basic as you can get when talking about values
work hard, do the right thing, dont treat people bad,
i forgot to download my podcasts today and listened to some talk radio (yeah i know im old)
dear god i heard the same shit for literally 8hrs today.
then got home and logged into facebook....
jesus christ it must've been a slow news day.

It's Michelle Obama

I think they're paying to keep the thread open. Anyone got nudes?

She fucking rick rolled the retards of the USA.

Yep. She claims she wrote it tho.

>jesus christ it must've been a slow news day.
Not at all. That's normal when a republican screws up.
Do you remember hearing about this for days? Neither do I. youtube.com/watch?v=fya-5-chdn0

Whit boi mad

The dingy broad who stole someone else's work in order to distract the country from the blatant racism of previous speakers.

The Africans are killing her on those diamond deals

hispanic who wont be voting for either of them.
not even sure who to write in anymore. fucking sanders!!!!

LEAVE CAITLYN JENNER ALONE!!!

>sanders!!!!

Probability of the exact matching of words is in the fucking billions you hopeless retartded lemming.

Those stars look close so they are, fucking world is doomed because of you idiots.

Jill Stein my nigga

Anouchka Blaskova
looking for rich Western men who want hot sexy wife to fuck like whore

Darude Sandstorm. She fucked Bill Clinton.

yeah because nobody has ever said those words before when talking about the american dream.
Michelle obama was the very first person to utter those words.
ill just write in my name

An Astrophysicist Used Math To Show Melania Trump Stole Her Speech
huffingtonpost.com/entry/math-melania-trump-plagiarism_us_578e66bbe4b04ca54ebef2b6?section=

I know, math is hard - how you think the combinations would line up line that...I mean you could say that about fucking anything...sigh..

"So let’s just give that all those words are from a limited number that Melania Trump could have used, and just give the fact that the thematic thrust is the same as Michelle Obama’s passage.

And let’s just ask the simple, calculable question: What is the probability that, giving Melania Trump the same distinct phrases as used by Michelle Obama, they are used in exactly the same order? [...]

According to this calculation, there are a grand total of about 87 billion different permutations for those 14 distinct phrases. That’s 87,000,000,000 ― or about the number of stars in the Milky Way Galaxy.

So never mind Manafort’s claim that there are a limited number of words in the English language. For Melania Trump to have gotten all 14 of those phrases, in the same order as Michelle Obama did at the 2008 Democratic National Convention, is a chance of 1 in 87 billion ― about 7000 times less likely than winning lotto 6/49.

Highly unlikely"

>huffingtonpost
>quoting a liberal blog site.
are they still covering donald trump news under the entertainment section?
huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-note-about-our-coverage-of-donald-trumps-campaign_us_55a8fc9ce4b0896514d0fd66?section=politics

I'm voting for Trump, well I would if I was American, but I do not find his wife attractive at all.

You watch anime and are arguing statistics with "it is a [enter my autism here] blog site."
>HP is a blog site? Fucking moron
Liberal relink portal, sure - still doesn't account for math and your obvious stupidity.

im a liberal.
i know how hard huffingtonpost leans to the left.
if you think Huffington Post is a legit news agency then go ahead.
"87 billion different permutations for those 14 distinct phrases. That’s 87,000,000,000 ― or about the number of stars in the Milky Way Galaxy."
yeah...that is legit math. can't question it. he used numbers

I bet you think the daily show is real news too

>still doesn't account for math and your obvious stupidity.
Are you seriously arguing about what the wife of a non-elected presidential candidate at a convention months away from the general election said?
>What does the math say about this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=fya-5-chdn0

no politician has ever said those exact words before either. john edwards was literally the first politian to utter those words. before 2003 they all said that they loved how Washington worked.

It is obvious plagiarism to argue other wise is literally against the definition of the word.

No argument that his speach writers did something similar; big difference are these boys are on the same team.

You Obama hating faggets are sucking her Bruce Jenner dick and she gave the same speach, almost word for word ars your enemy. Lol

>you don't understand it so it isn't real
huff po is a link portal for other news paper and their own trash articles, still doesn't change the obvious.

the article user posted was about a tweet.
thats some good ol' journalism.

>she gave the same speach, almost word for word
So it's now painfully obviously you never watched either speech in it's entirety. All you people are capable of is trashing someone you don't agree with by using the work done by other people. How about doing you own research instead of letting other complete retards do it for you. Come on guy, you're better than that.

I disagree with that last sentence.

They did a printed side by side comparison of the TEXT of both speeches on abc you fucking dim wit. It is the same exact shit.

>no politician has ever said those exact words before either
You're right, no one ever said those words before. Here's more coincidence

dear god.
there is no hope for you.
please describe Sup Forums without plagiarism.
>its like pissing into a sea of piss
>they all live in their mothers basement
>he stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Hurrrr durrrrrrr
Ur a fucking lemming who thinks their subjective perception overrides objective reality. Lol

kek

jill stein. she fucks bernie sanders, but theyre not married because that's some right wing christian thing.

Only a fool would take anything here posted as fact. Yes new friend, yes.

Still haven't resigned plagiarism or staticics. Kisses

HOLY FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT! HOW DID I MISS THAT?? SHE GAVE A 10+ MINUTE SPEECH AND LITERALLY PLAGIARIZED 20 SECONDS.
>WHAT A FUCKING HACK TRUMP IS!
You are the absolute worst kind of retard.

>tfw the same speechwriter wrote both of their speeches for them.

Lol you really are uneducated arn't you? Just in your bubble, thinking your winning.

Go plagiarize 5% of a final and see what happens in college.

Keep trying fagget, keep digging.

>Whats this persons name?
>What did she do?

She takes her clothes off quite a bit. She does this for all of you Sup Forumstards.

This is now a fap bread.

And your hero obama was pointed out here doing the same fucking thing and it's no big deal.

That's why no one takes you fuckers seriously. It's do as I say, not as I do with democrats and it's really getting old.

>you really are uneducated arn't you?
*aren't
>thinking your winning
*you're
>Keep trying fagget
*faggot
Shouldn't be throwing those stones genius.

Ya no the difference, he addmitted it and they are on the same side with the same circle of speech writers.

These idiots claim everything the Obamas touch it posion that is why your stupid ass is trying to argue the obvious away. So you can deny that she gave the same fucking speech as thre woman you hate, yet you loved it from her mouth you disingenuous fuck.

see neither michelle nor melania actually wrote their speeches. no politicians do, not even trump.

>as thre woman you hate
*man

Yup checking for grammar on my iPhone, making sure autocorrect is correct.

Bitch his is an user board, I'm not proof reading.

Cute when grammar won an argument over logic. Lol

You should probably be a bit more worried about your school work than politics there user. Your grammar and spelling are atrocious.

It's Michelle Orangutan

but seriously.
describe Sup Forums without "plagiarism"

>Bitch his is an user board

Lol again I have my degree and a good job in IT. I'm in slack and writing emails all day you asshole idiots arnt worth my time to proof and edit

That woman's name is Melania Trump. She is the current wife of Donald Trump, the Republican candidate for the President of the United States of America.

She is newsworthy because a speech she gave at the RNC in Cleveland is almost word for word a copy of a speech given by Michelle Obama in 2008 at the Democratic convention.

This of course shows that Donald Trump is a terrible person and would be literally Hitler times 1,000 in terms of unbridled evil but also more incompetent. Despite the fact that:

1) Melania Trump ISNT RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENCY. She is the wife of the man running, literally no body important outside of "muh feminism" and "muh Nancy Reagan"

2) the woman can barely speak English. She used her beauty to jump the cock of a rich man, that's all she has ever done. If she COULD write a speech, of course it's going to be fucking awful. When Johnny Cash redoes a Nine Inch Nails song it's a tribute, an improvement, an honor. When a possible future First Lady copies a speech of Obama's suddenly its literally worse than burning babies in a barrel.

3) NO GODDAMN PUBLIC FIGURE WRITES THEIR OWN FUCKING SPEECHES. Whoever handed her that speech needs to be put on the firing line, bot the brainless bimbo who read it off a teleprompter.

I feel sorry for the people that have to read your emails. Holy shit.

>I have my degree and a good job in IT.
They all do, every single time.

says I'm not editing or even proffing here yet thinks the emails would look anything like this bullshit.. Why am I even talking to you idiots. God I'm board

>durka durka

>So you can deny that she gave the same fucking speech as thre woman you hate
I never denied it and never will. It's painfully obvious that either she did, or someone else did, but you are correct.
>2 days of the RNC and all you people have is 30 seconds of plagiarized speech.
You fuckers are doomed. topkek

i bet he makes 6 figures too

why i wont vote for hillary
when talking about wiping her server with a cloth
>reporter: you know this isn't going away
>hillary: nobody talks to me about it other than you guys.
deleted 30,000 emails.
that is the type of government officals i dont want in office anymore.
i want people charged who deleted the fbi gitmo "interrogation" videos.
government officials just deleting things and nobody cares.

Plagiarizing Melania of course
maybe
Xerox Melania is better?

his organization is shit and he cant even get a speech right for his fucking wife on primetime fucking american tv
what else is he going to fuck up?

Milano 'Xerox' Truck