I know I am going to end up a cuck sooner or later. How would the bulls of Sup Forums use my gf?

I know I am going to end up a cuck sooner or later. How would the bulls of Sup Forums use my gf?

I'm not convinced she's a woman...any better nude pics?

not that I am posting here just yet.

Is she in to anal?

not with me, with a real man, who knows?

So what state are you two in?

California

Hey Now!!!! Where in California? if you don't mind me asking?

I would force that bitches head on my cock and throat fuck her until she pukes. Then I'd bend her over and make her enjoy anal.

You gave her a free pass?

that is brutal sir. what will happen to me?

this

Post her nudes first I'll write you a book

What a faggot. She deserves a real man. Show them feet tho I would chicken this bitch while I ram her pussy

you know what'd be fun? if you sleep-drugged her for me, and let me rape her

Shes got that innocent face i'd throat fuck and empty my balls on

I'll be pretty close to Cali for work in a couple weeks.. By the way she looks like she'd love to be tied up and fucked in the ass, maybe gagged. You can sit in the corner and watch while I smack her and drop my kids in her ass

>my gf

If you ask nicely you can eat the cum out your gf's ass.

So where tf are the nudes, i want to see what im working with

she is super cute user. but we all want to see her naked

This

dont be shy. show off her naked body. she's hot

feeettttt

Op died from a hardon

Come on now

Dermal piercings on abdomen...? Bro... You have already been cucked.
Literally only the trashiest of white trash get these. Hope you enjoy the taste of precum every time you kiss her.

I would keep her constantly full of my fertile semen. You could watch from a distance as I knock her up. Whatever dribbles out you'd have to clean with your mouth.

She had a pretty mouth OP. Nice smile. I bet it'd look even better with my cock shoved into it and my balls against her chin, her choking and gagging on my cock as her makeup runs down her face. I'll fuck her throat until she can hardly breathe, then plaster your girlfriend's pretty face with my cum. Time for those nudes yet?

Abandon thread OP isnt going to deliver

needs more humiliation

getting boring op and thats a shame cause shes really hot so post nudes or we will lose interest

I'd pull her hair and choke her til she cries, then knock her up from behind while your face is underneath so you have to watch my balls twitch as they fill her. Then my cum would drip out of her cunt onto your face.

Your pretty little girlfriend will be my fucking cumslut. Maybe once I'm done with her mouth I'll take her ass, too. You can only watch and wish while I slam her like a jackhammer from the beginning, only her spit on my cock lubing us up. Then I'll dump it in her ass and make her get dressed again. She can walk around with you and I, no panties, in that pretty dress of hers all day while my cum drips out of her stretched asshole and down her leg. Maybe if you're good you can suck what's left out at the end of the day.

I would tongue her ass then have her piss on my face while she looked at me with that cute face. Please post nudes

Not gonna get any good shit from us user.

Not till we see what we're working with. Even we have standards, Sup Forumsro

Abandon thread

OP show us the good stuff and we'll give you the good stuff, Sup Forumsro

She looks like that nordicqueen "queen of b" that posted nudes here a few times.

So cal? Nor cal? She looks like she needs a real cock asap

facebook has thousands of girls pictures. and i doubt any of them are actually OP's girlfriend

become a cuck sooner op, its great, most of my exes cucked me and i loved it.