Ok Sup Forums, we need to get back on top of feed Alyssa to a snake, since no progress has been made in a while...

Ok Sup Forums, we need to get back on top of feed Alyssa to a snake, since no progress has been made in a while. On another note, another possible specimen has emerged, her friend Nora.

How many times you gonna post his cringe, retard?

Sage

Saging does nothing

Should we choose her instead?

Sure it does...as long as autistic fags like you don't indulge retarded OPs

Need more info OP, what's the story?

As long as op posts more of these girls I'm a ok with him

Alyssa is the perfect person to be selected to be fed to a large snake
5'1"
100lbs
Niave
Open minded

Same goes for her friend Nora

did they do something to deserve this? where are you going to get a snake? any more info on her?

They have done nothing, but will be queens if they do. Getting a snake is an ongoing challenge. What info?

How the fuck will you autists feed her to a snake when you can't even talk to girls

well are they in the USA? if so, which state? i have a few connections that can get you supplies but it depends where you're working out of.

Both are Massachusettes. What supplies?

how old?

New user here. I support this thread.

I have a friend who's an exotic pets dealer in NYC. he's probably asleep rn tho.

Both are at the ripe young age of 18

What pets? Photos?

Idk i think like snakes and stuff.
I think It's called fauna?

Alright. Keep us informed

do they have twitters so i can follow developments in case i'm off Sup Forums? should i leave a name with my friend? Whn you get there/ call ask for James and tell him you're max's friend.

can i leave a name with my friend as well so he can double verify who's calling?

Oh no that's the girl. Post it here for 1 minute and delete it

Wait what do you mean?

no i need to leave your name with my friend so when he calls he knows who he's speaking to

see

My info is not here, lets go with Howard Taft for now

you won't actually feed them to a snake you faggot

I need more info on him though, but even then we need to get the girl(s) to open up to us about this

What the fuck is this autism

I assume you'll be paying with a credit card so i'll know eventually lol

I'm a cash man. Would you or him be interested in assisting?

sure, what do you need?

OP whats ur name

Convincing them, messaging them. If there is a meet up then meeting up, talking and walking through it with them.

sounds good.

Holy shit, this fucking pathetic waste of human jizz actually believes in this and actually believes it's something that is possible. What an absolutely delusional fat neckbeard.

Why should they be snek food?

Itt my libido is so out of whack and out of control that the lines between reality and fantasy are so skewed.

>sounds good

That's all you got? Surely what he asked you requires a little more thought than "sounds good"

See

Bumping

my mission was to find OP
facebook com brent.taft.18
do with this what you will

Not me but ok. So I take it everything you have said is false

Bump

Who here would help with this?

Bumping

Which one

Anyone?

>feed girl to snake

Sounds hilarious but how will you accomplish this? I'm bumping because I want to see the headline "Sup Forums User Feeds Girl to Snake"

Godspeed you autistic bastard

We convince them, or lure them

Checked
>because I want to see the headline "Sup Forums User Feeds Girl to Snake"
Ok this convinced me, how can I help?

If you message them keep Sup Forums up dated

I'll help by bumping the thread.

Can we feed Alyssa a live snake instead?

That's the plan

Wait is she eating a snake or is a snake eating her?

She is to be eaten

Genius.

I hope you make the headlines.