>2016
>haven't convert to Christianity yet
why not?

Because Jesus is a wetback

Because God doesn't exist, and if he does, he's a humongous faggot

true

Because I'm a muslim.

Why would The almighty need to sacrifice anyone to erase sin? Is He already the everything? If He wanted a world in which sin did not exist would He not simply say "Be"?

A son of the almighty implies that he is of the earth and not of the entire universe, attributing a son to him does a disservice and insults the absoluteness of Him.

Obvious bait, but really simple answer - No compelling evidence has ever been presented that supports the existence of a God or Gods. Actually the word "God" itself hasn't even ever had a definition provided for it, so really it's all just puffery.

But once evidence is presented I'll gladly join whichever religion happens to have the cojones to back up its claims.

The only right answer

>Obvious bait

hah. well, frankly i replied because it wasn't a huge thread yet and I do enjoy discussing religion so I replied even though I do doubt that there will be anything interesting to come of it.

Nice fedora

>Because I'm a muslim
GTFO heretic!

Why Jesus is using diapers?

Whatever, you're the one who thinks some dude can absolve you of your sins.

Your sins are yours to bear, and yours to answer for, There are no middlemen in Islam, just you and Allah

>There are no middlemen in Islam, just you and Allah
is that why Muslims go around killing no-Muslims?

Allah is nothing more than a successful fictitious character produced by Arab ruling class to create a powerful pious societal system out of highly impressionable morons

too easy

I make no excuse for them, a terrible man will be a terrible man no matter the name they claim to kill for.

I did my apostasy, I'm no longer in the papers of Christianity.

Can someone post that Jesus fucking Christ image

>Arab
>ruling class
Pick one

I'll take sultans and caliphates for 400, Alex

well done

was born a christian user. No way to convert

The spiritual way is a personnal work, no need to go in temples or churchs, study all the religions and make your own stuff. The real way.
Dont' believe mens of one book.
Don't believe the books, but search for secrete behind lines.
Be your own subject, your own believes.

Also you can check into forbiden stories of mysticism.

thanks

allahu ackbar

Which denomination. Each believes only they have the path to heaven. How do I tell which one is right?

>2016
People still convert TO Christianity?

i don't believe in fairy tails

>Born a Christian
>Satanic quints off by one

The apocalypse didn't come when your false messiah showed up.
>'hurr, apocalypse when he comes back the second time!'
Keep telling yourself that, enjoy hell.

I already am Christian OP.

Ah, the old fedora meme. The sure sign that a Christian has conceded the argument.

Does jesus have the mighty b-ball

Isn't the point grace?

Because where I come from, religions are niche and have little appeal, so I've never experienced such needs.