Cops are being killed, there's coup in Turkey, BLM have their own emoji, Hillary is going to win...

Cops are being killed, there's coup in Turkey, BLM have their own emoji, Hillary is going to win, and Milo is permanently banned from Twitter.

Why are we not doing anything abiut this Sup Forums?

You act like all of those are bad things.

>Cops are being killed
Happens fairly often. Their job is dangerous.

>there's a coup in Turkey
Erdogan is a fucking asshole, it's no wonder his country hates him

>BLM have their own emoji
So does Kim Kardashian. What's your point?

>Hillary is going to win
Still a better choice than Trump

>Milo is permanently banned from Twitter.
About. Fucking. Time.

First typo then no
>they need to learn
>they have their reasons
>who?
>no she won't
>he will be back he needs to read the TOS or rant on a media created just for that

Anything else?

Cops are being deliberately assassinated.

There is a strong possibility the coup was fake.

BLM are racist terrorists who deserve destruction, not cutesy graphics like a pop star.

Hillary is a tyrannical cunt.

Why are you such a free speech hating homophobe?

Milo is a fucking fag most of Sup Forums would absolutely fucking hate him if he was a lefty good thing he got banned

The last seven years has been the safest seven year stretch for cops in the USA. There is no war on police.

You're talking about a couple of incidents in the last month. What about the last 8 years?

Tin foil hat alert!

They aren't terrorists. Just like -any- organization, there are extremists, but the group as a whole aren't terrorists, and to say they are is just willful ignorance.

Donald Trump is literally fucking Hitler.

I don't hate free speech, or gays. Unlike you, however, I seem to have a better understanding of what freedom of speech actually means. Milo, on the other hand, just gives the rest of us in the LGBT community a bad name. So he can go fuck himself.

Milo being banned is unacceptable. Fuck anyone that thinks otherwise

They clearly push a rhetoric to which the only reasonable solution is to revolt against cops and kill them. Ofc being a cop is dangerous but there is a legit anti cop sentiment going around in America right now. Think a little you fucking cum guzzler

No one gives a shit about anything other than Milo being banned. That crossed the line

I remember when I was 13. I liked stupid shit and thought being edgy was cool, too. It's alright... you'll grow out of it

bump, at least I am not in amerilard.

But, I feel you.

They banned Based Milo?! Why?! Fucking faggot ass Twitter cunts.

You realize that same rhetoric comes from white, far-right nutjobs who think the police and military are evil, right? Think Ammon Bundy, and the inbred morons who thought the US military was invading Texas during a training exercise.

Right fucking on. I want to fucking hack twitter I am a white hat type of guy. liberals homo fags need a voice of all types.

Are you not aware of what happened in the last week or two? There are multiple (more than 5) instances of cops getting shot/attacked/hurt and killed by BLM thugs.

The sissy boy euro faggot needs fuck off back to his own pussy country. Only faggots and faggot lovers listen to anything milo says. If that's what a right winger looks like in 2016 I might as well kill myself because I thought leftists were the faggot lovers

No I am not gay and I find him just funny.

>Donald Trump is literally fucking Hitler.
How many people's deaths is trump responsible for?

Agree on all points.

fbpb

if I could even do that lol.

This isn't a great argument, man

Someone could easily say something on the lines of "none, but hitler wasn't responsible for any deaths either before he actually took power"

Not trying to argue with you, I don't think trump is like hitler in the least. But you gotta come up with a better argument m8

Yes and that rhetoric is openly dismissed as bullshit unlike BLM where if you don't agree you're a racist.