Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YxzVlCsKNFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JEAN williams

My most recent haul was pretty amazing

bump

Nice

haha xd lol

oh look another tumblr faggot thread. wow nice needed another one of these. bet youre really cool and unique at your high school fag

>owning the repress
:^)

Bump

NEW
UNOPENED
MINT CONDITION
FACTORY SEALED

MY PACKAGE WAS SO SAFE WRAPPED ONLY IN A PLASTIC SEAL WITH LABELS STUCK ON
WHO NEEDS AN LP MAILER?

THANKS NEWBURY COMICS

So I bought an album from somebody on Friday through Paypal. They claim they shipped it on Monday but it has yet to arrive. I'm only one stay away from them. I've emailed her to see if she has a tracking number or anything as one wasn't provided at time of sale but she hasn't responded (2 days ago). Should I Be worried?

*one state

bump

>international package stuck in the same place for two months straight

what do

probably

NIGGAAAA

RU/MU/R HAS IT POP AND THE OTHER CDS THAT COME WITH IT ARE EXTENDED!!!! PLEASE BURN AND UPLOAAAAD LIIIINK. BE THE HERE Sup Forums NEEDS!!!

I read this on the kompact description page too. OP please deliver!!!

bump

Rip and upload that shit

nobody gives a shit about your trashy reddit band shill

bump

>band
Fucking retard

wrong thread
same faggot
get lost bitchboy

Original German pressing

intercept this! *shootts a poopie right on ur face*

i'm so fucken jelly

don't worry user once high school is done you won't have to see them ever again ;)

Potato sack re-release. Came with a t-shirt as well. I love playing this in the background while I go about my day. Amazing beats, but I don't need to tell Sup Forums that

If anyone wanted to see the shirt

OP here, I feel like that would be unfair to the artist, sorry. I'm sure you will find it soon enough

WOWIE ZOWIE THE TRACKS LOOP THE SAME THING FOR ANOTHER 2 MINS ZOMG!

Nice, I'm thinking of copping that King Geedorah reissue looks dope

Just bought Laughing Stock LP. Stick with the European reissue, avoid the US one, it's crap

That's super weird. I just got that box set and you have the exact same turntable as me
Nah OP isn't me actually

One pound, crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=YxzVlCsKNFw

bump

My konigsforst vinyl has 2 tracks I've never heard before, any info on it? Nothing on kompakt

Some Black Metal

Noice. Have seen that Van Records is going to re-release Nagelfar's complete catalogue on vinyl in february?

I am in my mid-30s and have never owned a record player

I have not bought a cd in about 6 years and my collection is redundant.

It feels kind of pointless starting a vinyl collection now but I somehow want to

Should I do it?

Which albums are those?

>Should I do it?

You're old enough to actually enjoy and really get into it, so I see no reason why you shouldn't. It's so much more rewarding to collect records than CDs.
Some just start it as a meme (just buy some Sup Forums essentials) or because they're 16 and think it's cool and retro, so they get themselfes a Crosley turntable and a Lorde LP from Hot Topic.

>Have seen that Van Records is going to re-release Nagelfar's complete catalogue on vinyl in february?

Yep. And i'm ordered two king dude albums from them.

Shit's gonna be so expensive but I NEED those Nagelfar records in my life, I've wanted this shit on vinyl for over 10 years. Also I'm hoping that this compilation "Alte Welten" contains stuff from Ragnarök.

bump

What albums are those? pls help

They look interesting.

kek

not him but top left is Deathspell Omega's Sinarchy of Molten Bones and top right is Infernal Battle's Redesekration: The Gospel Of Hatred And Apotheosis Of Genocide

on the lower left is (DOLCH) - I & II
on the right Urfaust - Empty Space Meditation

Just copped this off discogs.

And now I'm not buying anything else for the month.

thanks guys

Looks expensive af. How much?

$136, not as bad as it could've been considering that only 1500 of these were made and it's been on sale since summer.

The repress has better typography on the covers, and, more importantly, features extended versions of tracks/more tracks. Don't get me wrong, having the original is cool (especially if you had it before it was repressed) but at this point if I were to shell out the money for an original pressing it wouldn't even be my preferred way to listen.

Jealous senpai

They've still got copies on boomkat

>tfw the postal service just lost a tracked package

I still have another package from UK coming up, it's not even tracked, I'm scared guys

Damn that's heavy, I thought most records only go up to weighing 180 grams

A few recent ones.

And these bad boys.

I wish it wasn't so hard to find copies of their stuff.

1/2

Bought during Black Friday sale on MusicDirect, also have Zappa's We're Only In It coming from them.

bought from discogs, thanks to SatelliteRecordsKzoo

I can't be arsed to get up and take a pic but I got the repress of this bad boi the other week. I'm also getting some new speakers soon so I don't have to use fuckin headphones all the time.

I'm not really a fan of white shirts but that looks pretty good. I'd probably buy one of the black and white swapped.

these are fucking sick you bastard

esp. RHP, fugazi, and residents

My by the throat vinyl just came in the mail, and I ordered it this past summer. Sounds incredible.

bump