Are Islamic countries superior? (except Turkey. It is too secular)

Are Islamic countries superior? (except Turkey. It is too secular)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
moroccoworldnews.com/2014/12/148071/who-tunisians-heaviest-alcohol-drinkers-in-the-region/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's a burger posts colored map thread

U R GAY HAHAHAHHAHAHA

This is from 2004. We are a lot less secular now.

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>mad turks

Excuse the almancı, he's retarded.

like most of the turks?

>this meme map

I'm not a dirty Turk you Nigger

>Scientifc Facts are Memes
>Reply to this post
DEYY KURDS

>DEYY KURDS
>implying this isn't true

>Did you know that Turks are practically super humans?
>But the 10% of our population who are Kurds drag the picture of the average Mehmet Mehmetson down (e.g. brown, dumb and ugly)
>Damn shitskins! A-am I right my fellow whites?

We are derailing the thread but I will have you know that Turkey will be majority Kurdish by 2040s.

kek

Funny how western and northern europe is green too

Like pottery

Are kurds the jews of Turkey?

>Italy higher IQ than Germany and Russia

no

Does China have a drinking problem? I never knew that to be an issue with them.

they are the gypsies of turkey

its not that big of an issue there

Superior in cousin fucking.
youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

It's old

Do turks feel worse about kurds or syrian refugees?

fuck islam

Cry more

>portugalcoholics

They are so superior most of young people want to flee to west

portugal?

>2004
Drinking in general has been decreasing significantly in most countries for past 2 decades.

Kurds. We have self hating leftists too.

They're commies

>Another 'Murrican post

California is a lot more gay than Uruguay.

Norway is not isl*mic.

Muslims of Int, why do so many Arabs I meet always seem to look down on the west as degenerate and always claim their country of origin is pure and undegenerate, since their societies outlawed alcohol and shame those who have pre marital Sex yet their countries has one the highest death rates attributed to alcoholism and a impending HIV crisis? Is hypocrisy a Muslim Arab trait?

>yet their countries has one the highest death rates attributed to alcoholism and a impending HIV crisis?
Dude what.

suck my dick leaf

>Is hypocrisy a Muslim Arab trait?
Making up bullshit claims about ethnicities you hate to make yourself feel better is an Australian Western trait more likely.

Not yet

Drop the proxy, Swedecuck

Due Portugal had a considered to be fascist regimes for decades, owned colonies the longest and fought Soviet/Chinese affiliated rebel.

What color is North Korea?

hello

Green, but Korea is an island on that map for some reason

Quality post my turk friend

r a r e f l a g
a
r
e
f
l
a
g

BASED SERBIA

THere is data for literally every country in the world except us

Kek

>dumbtugal

whats so based about that

Serbia is shit though

most maps are like that

i think its cause the data is embarassing so your gvmt just doesnt release it

>sharing your data with the jewish statisticians

kys "countries"

jews dont care about you m8

>implying

We're best buddies senpai

Israel protested the attacks on Yugoslavia, Israel supports us on Kosovo

Actually laughed at this.

Aloha snackbar!!!

Poland pls

You're not mudslime

>that flag

not sure if trying to be funny

U cheeky kunt. Pls nuke Dearborn, USA.

u mad whiteboi?

fake
>With a consumption of approximately 26.2 liters per year, Tunisians’ intake of alcoholic beverages exceeds that of the Russians (22.30), the British (13.80), the Germans (14.70) and the Polish (24.20).

According to the World Health Organization, men are the main consumers of alcohol in Tunisia, with an average of 35.1 liters of alcohol consumed per year.
>moroccoworldnews.com/2014/12/148071/who-tunisians-heaviest-alcohol-drinkers-in-the-region/

No, but I think you should nuke Dearborn. I don't like freedomland having an Islamic 5th column.

it's pretty old

serious post, i'm sad about turkey turning into a taliban shithole, it used to be great

What I get from these maps is that spaniards know how to drink.

wtf, I love Tunisia now

On a serious note, how is this possible? Russians literally genocide themselves with alcohol

>Not drinking alcohol
It prove only the shittiness of islam and its countries.

depression desu

Are you greek?

Yeah, living in france must be miserable

Don't you have some nigger bull to prep for you gf Pacito ?

Nice fake map, OP

This is literally every Turkish poster

really made me think

But it'll be you crying when you lose another war and europe in the middle of a Muslim holocaust won't care :^)

>canadrunks