Med fags need your help. Is this a genital wart, skin tag or something else? It was itching so I scratched it...

Med fags need your help. Is this a genital wart, skin tag or something else? It was itching so I scratched it. It looks irritated. It's at the base of my penis.

I'd be more concerned about herpes virus.

Is it a herpes?

Not sure. I'm vetmedfag. Typically when we see lesions like these, we first look at bacterial infections as viral STDs are very very very very rare.

However usually herpes virus presents at the site of infection before it spreads. Have you had any lesions like this closer to the urethra?

No

I thought I was a scab because I shaved a few weeks ago

It's probably not herpes. And I doubt it's a wart. Papiloma viruses typically have this.... hard to describe. More textured look.

If I had to guess (and again, I'm vetmedfag. Not human medicine) I'd say it's an ingrown hair follicle that triggered some inflammation. See if you can pop one out.

Oh. Ya. It's an ingrown hair. That happens when you shave your junk sometimes bro.

Ah ok. Makes sense. Let me see if I have a clearer picture

Seriously. Judging by the length of the rest of your dick hair, I'd say that sucker is crazy bound up in the hair follicle. Gotta pop that shit bro and squeeze it out. In the off chance you can't get anything out, go see a doc.

No user. I don't want another picture. Work that shit out yourself. Enjoy your free medical consult.

Kek

Thanks user

its just a clogged hair follicle. lose weight, clean your junk once in a while, and when you shave down there, don't shave it completely smooth, leave a little hair. just trim.

Thanks user

to treat this one, you can try to clean it out by washing it carefully and leaving it alone. you could also try popping it or cleaning it in like you would a zit, but that's only if you wanna. doing that can give a small chance of infection, so just make sure you clean around a bit.

so yeah, no problem, and don't listen to the vetfag. he's an idiot. you cant get STDs as a virgin.

This.

All this advice works very well. If you tend to sweat in your sleep you need to really get in there during your shower.

Will do. Thanks. I was stressing out about it. Not a virgin, married for 7 years

Looks like HPV (warts)
i have it. i think like 1out of 3 people who are sexually active have it.

get em burnt off and keep fuckin.
girls just gotta get the shot to make em immune.

Do yours itch?

I just got fucking moluscum
I didn't even fuck. Either for it from gym and scratching pubes or fucking washing machine in my laundromat.

Nways. Google for images. See if it spreads. If hair one bump, go to fuckign sleep.