Getting caught was part of his plan

>getting caught was part of his plan
>his plan relied on Batman breaking the interrogation room's window so he could pick up a sliver of glass to use as a weapon
>his plan relied on him being left in the interrogation room instead of being taken back to his cell
>his plan relied on him being let out of his handcuffs for the interrogation (what police department would do that?)
>his plan relied on him not having the handcuffs put back on after the interrogation
>his plan relied on a cop being left in the interrogation room with him instead of just locking the door and watching him through the window
>his plan relied on the cop having a short temper and being easily goaded into a fight (not as big of a stretch as the others but still)
>his plan relied on the other cops not immediately shooting or tazing him when he took the other cop hostage
>his plan relied on the corpse bomb killing everyone in the building except for him and the Chinese guy

Why is this movie considered good? Nolan is a fucking hack.

Nah he's plan just relied on getting his phone call

bump

Plot Holes: The Flicks: The Trilogy

>his plan relied on Dr Pavel not squealing on the ground
>his plan relied on CIA not grabbing him and shooting him
>his plan relied on him destroying a government plane with a black box
>he didn't just throw a grenade on the cadaver full of Pavel blood

The more I think about this film the more logical idiocy I see

>his plan relied on the corpse bomb killing everyone in the building except for him and the Chinese guy

this is the stupidest part because he's surrounded by cops who are all knocked down by the explosion while he miraculously stays upright

He didn't have a plan baitlord

This is a movie based on a child's cartoon comic book superhero. Get a life faggot

>do I look like a guy with a plan?
All he really had to do was call that phone.

ITT: retards who don't understand theater.

i was fine with the joker until he called maggie beautiful

Hence his name the Joker.

>Hey, when we rob this bank, kill this guy. That way we'll have more money. But don't worry, I won't kill you.

What happened after Batman saved dent at the party? Did joker just leave?

Also we're expected to believe that Batman survived a 30 storey drop on to a car and suffered no injury, but a 2 storey drop a few nights later was enough to force him in to retirement and walk with a cane?

ITT: retards who defend terrible writing and editing

As stupid a the plot hooked in TDK ate, TDKR blows it out of the water in stupidity

>his plan relied on CIA bringing the mercenaries despite them not being on the flight plan
>his plan relied on his men not being shot/thrown out of the aircraft
>his plan relied on CIA's plane somehow not being able to detect the other plane
>his plan relied on CIA not taking his hood off before he got in the plane
>his plan relied on the plane being on the air (to find out what Pavel told CIA) despite not asking this question at all during the flight, or when they were on land

why is this movie considered good? Nolan is a fucking hack.

are you retarded?

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan"

Refute the points in the OP then if they're so retarded

I like to imagine if the original plan failed, Bane would have had a back up plan to take the plane by force before it took off, but left this as a last resort.

Joker was improvising to get to his end goal (the phone call), Bane likely had contingency plans with a number if different outcomes.

He's obviously a liar because most of his schemes require some level of planning. Like the ferry bombs. He obviously planned for the civvies or prisoners to blow the other up, and if not then he had a contingency plan to blow both of them up.

>lel he is crazy
That doesn't justify what OP is saying. Every decision Joker took made no sense. At least there is some explanation to Zemo's.

Childhood is

>it's the joker
>he never has a plan
>he's a dog chasing cars
>he just needed the phone call

that doesn't explain why the corpse bomb only affected the cops

this. He had to hostage the guy for the phone call.

He had immunity to prosecution

>there is some explanation to zemos

There really isn't

yes thats the thing he throws in elements of a plan and then just wings it with improvisation. I think the main thing is how did he know Rachel would get abducted he was already in police custody. Sure he may have given his men orders but it seems rather convienient that she shows up exactly at the spot where the chase ends how the fuck did she magically know where Dent would be after they detour and leave the tunnel that makes absolutely no fucking sense.

He didn't ask for it before. He probably would have gotten it, because Gordon specifically says "I don't want anything for his mob lawyer to use". His mob lawyer would probably be able to use the denial of his MIranda rights in court

>plan
If the bomb killed him he wouldn't give a fuck. He's a suicidal loon, he wanted Harvey to blow his brains out