S/fur

s/fur

Cum covered cuties please

Anybody got toys?

I love slutty teen foxes

nope

I have tons of plushies, a decent collection of metal trucks, and hundreds of hotwheels.

hyenas pls

Shame. I've got a few

Wrong kind of toys. Unless you're fucking the plushies lol

FUCK ME THE BLACK AND WHITE WORDS ARE BACK

2 of them are anatomically correct life size canines..
But, I dont do that with them.

Fellow /f/aggots

Do any of you have working out tips ?

I'm currently doing 2 minutes of planking both in the morning and before going to sleep along with 120 push ups, still it feels like I haven't done shit since I'm naturally skinny and yet have no traces of growing muscles, what should I do to improve ?

i have plushies only.. mostly rabbits and cats

Sounds hot

Sounds cute

Do an actual work out

If you want to do something that's not too bad but you'll see results, try T25. Pirate that shit and do the workouts and follow the calendar.

If you stil lwant to do more, do T25 and then hit the gym. Start eating more, consider eating whey protein shakes as well if you want to gain some mass

I fuck them vigorously.

Interestingly, my first wife gave me one, and my second gave me the other.

Eat more fats and protein; had a friend skinny/skinny-muscular that would eat 5-10k calories daily and still stay at 5% body fat.

Might just not be in your body type to get super muscular but yeah, proteins and fats is all I can really think of apart from lift instead of plank and shit.

If you're trying to gain mass then eat more, especially protein. Bodyweight routines are decent, but weight training is much better. Lifting about 70% of your max weight with 3-5 set of 8-12 reps is the most effective way of gaining muscle, though it won't make you much stronger.

>

That is interesting. But do they have holes?

gonna head to bed guys

Night

Yes, they both have 2 holes.
That's what makes them anatomically correct.

Later M8

Sauce?

I don't have the money to hit on the gym right now, student loans and shit are draining me clear, that's the main reason I haven't got a proper routine. Thanks anyways, didn't know anything about the t25 thingie, definetly gonna check it out!

I also forgot to mention I started the past week, so I'm probably being impatient and anxious about getting results. Not too interested on gaining mass tho, I'm all comfortable with my svelte body shape, nevertheless I totally should eat more, but as mentioned, student loans are not fond of letting me eat anything but shit at all :c

I thought so. How have you not?

Night

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

powhatan at inkbunny

I have the first one a couple times , and the second one once.
I'd rather not seal with the clean up.

Night dude.

I know exactly what you mean there.

Not trying to gain mass, also I don't like the idea of proteins, slap me on the knee and call me a faggot but I'd rather not waste money on those. I just wanna stay svelte as stated but with a muscly touch.

I feel you user, stick with your routine but maybe add some inclined situps

And besides, mares and dogs feel better and are self cleaning.

Nigger, how the fuck do you expect to make any progress? What even is your goal?

Because there's no thin people with muscles amirite?

and here i am eating oreos at midnight like an asshole

heh

i've never seen a crossover between irl and fur, more?

I'm so envious

Oh don't we all user.

Paws are love

Wish I could afford anything but ramen and ww2 ration-like-compressed-veggies

That's not what I'm asking. You want tips for working out, but you say you want to stay slender. Why are you even asking us? And you're never going to have muscles without protein. Listen, I can tell what you're going for because I know what people who don't into fitness think. You have to have protein to survive. You aren't going to turn into some huge freak by eating it, trust me. Gaining muscle is a lot harder and more complex than you think. Eat more protein, and do bodyweight workouts. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about because I've been into this stuff for 4 years.