Can anyone just talk to me

Can anyone just talk to me.

I'm in the middle of a shitty situation and I can't talk to any friends about it.

I just don't have anyone to talk to. I know i'm a fag guys, but I just need some help

Start talking.

Nigga. Maybe it's cuz I'm a newfag or whatever. But what is it. Spill the beans

I'll talk to you.

I'm listening.

Checked. And start talking, we swear we won't call u a faggot and post memes in response to your story.

Ill read what you have to say and try to give you some real advice

I believe this guy is genuine, but also wrong and you probably will be called a faggot and get meme'd on. But that's okay, you always have to wade through the shit on Sup Forums

I am having some problems too. Start talking bro.

OP you got one more minute before the memes get here.

You don't know how much it means, thanks guys.

So about 8 months ago, my ex and I broke up. Simultaneously, my two best friends had some things they kinda went off the radar to take care of.

In a week, I lost my closest friends. I literally just started hitting up people I knew but never really hung out with, and made some pretty cool bonds.

One guy in particular I hung out with in highschool but didn't really try to be his friend cause he had a reputation for being a fuckboy.

Ben and I ended up having a great time and started hanging out heavily, everywhere I went he went, and I introduced him to new people and we both met new people. We had a tumultous social life for a bit, and I finally got in touch with my old friends one day, and got explanations for their absences, and found out my ex had been fucking people that had been my close friends. Despite everything I heard about her, she and I ended up getting close again, having sex, catching feelings, etc.

Things were going good for a minute, and then at a kickback one night She and Ben fucked around. I woke up at 4am and heard them laughing in the other room, but I literally thought about the situation, said "Ben would never do that" and went back to sleep

cont.

he's typing obviously, but hurry up anyways man, before that fucking 'die in your sleep' thing gets here

Do you have anything you want me to pray for you about? I pray a lot and enjoy praying for others.

>inb4 fedora tippers attack

nigga...
Never return to a woman who's done that. It will always happen again, women don't change

What's up Sup Forumsro?

tldr you fag

Not OP, but if you enjoy praying, please, be my guest. New job, new house, in debt, classes starting back up soon, and I just don't have the energy to keep going more than 8 or so hours each day. I don't want all my problems to go away; I just want the energy to be able to handle them.
Thanks Sup Forumsro

pre-type user

done. will do. what's your first name so I can put you on my list?

Because you got dubs, sure. Give me a jingle on the landline. I'll turn on the ringer.

(661) 253-2627

hi op

prayed

Simple answer. You have two choices.

1) Leave that city, delete your social media and start a new life.

2) Kill them all. Leave that city, delete your social media and start a new life.

NYPA

Thinly-veiled attempt at it too.

I called it no answer

The next day, he bailed on hanging out with me to "go home" and I found out he was at m,y ex's place fucking her, after I called one of my friends. She apologized and said it had just happened a couple hours earlier.

I was really confused, cause I hated them both, but at thew same time they were two more of my closest friends. I eventually crushed my feelings down, told them I didn't care when I obviously did, and tried to move on. They kept fucking, and them flirting all the time in front of me got to be too much, so I just started hanging around less and less, until finally I got sick of it and tried to be rid of them both. They talked me out of it, and she and Ben eventually stopped their fling and she and I got back into things.

We established that we didn't really care if the other did their own thing (even though we totally did) and got on with things. Things were nice, and then she went and fucked him again. and again. and again. And kept telling me "she's sorry" and that "she doesn't see it happening again" and like a fucking DUMBASS I continued to believe her.

I kept showing her I had changed from when we dated back in the day, and that I was ready for a serious relationship. Just a few days ago she told me she was really upset cause she couldn't feel the same way about me that I felt about her. And that she wanted to have an open relationship, but at the same time she didn't wanna hurt me. But every time I just told her to make her choice and go do what she wants, she'd always respond like "But that wouldn't make you feel upset?" or "That won't bother you? Me fucking around with someone else?"

I'm just empty guys.

I gave this girl everything AGAIN (We eventually broke up the first time due to her inability to love me like I loved her basically, she actually never cheated on me).

And she just doesn't give a fuck

It's 100% your fault for entertaining a relationship with her after what had already happened. Actions are a reflection of character and you came back to her knowing full well who she was and what she does.

TL;DR should have moved on

I know it's my fault.

dont be so sure. i posted my phone number several times after having rough days. most peopel thought it was a personal army request.

but one guyj ust called and talked and we talked for about two years now and im going to be a groomsman at his wedding in september.

Then next time they try to re-enter your life, tell them to fuck off. Simples.

Now. That's my parebt's kand line Sex only for alarm purposes. We shut off the ringer because it's only telemarketing incoming calls. Sorry. I gave up on getting an answer.

Waddup OP???