Here's the only image you need when deciding your next president. DJIA from 1980 to now

Here's the only image you need when deciding your next president. DJIA from 1980 to now.

Under Clinton, the stock market went up 10000 points. By the end of his term, the government was running a budget surplus. Under Obama, the stock market went up 10000 points. Europe chose austerity, Obama wisely chose to stimulate the economy with capital. EU is in a shambles, USA is on a tear. Economy hasn't been brighter.

On the other side, we have S&L scandals and Black Friday under Reagan. Recession under Bush 1. Under Bush 2, the "tech bubble" burst. How did he manage to fuck up one of the brightest sectors in the entire economy? But wait, then he produced the worst market crash since the great depression just before bailing and leaving Obama with the bill.

TL;DR. We don't need to Make America Great Again. America is doing great right now and Republicans have a solid track record of fucking that up.

>Implying the stock market isn't currently rigged by the Fed.
>Implying the stock market has any relationship to the real world.

Thats good and all but i care more about her foreign policy which sucks ass

The numbers don't lie. Republicans are terrible for the economy. They run the country into massive debts with foreign wars, tax cuts, and deregulation. Trump is promising more of exactly that same disastrous recipe.

>implying you should vote repub or dem

You shouldn't.

/thread.

>Implying the stock market has anything to do with how good the economy is doing.
Its not, its just a game for rich people.

>Implying the stock market has any relationship to the real world
you retard?

Bush and his/his father's wars, Obama and his wars, Trump and his wars, Clinton and continuing Obama's wars. Everybody sucks, but Bill was decent.

nope, but apparently you trust everything you are fed, instead of questioning it.

>Implying having a 401k retirement plan makes you rich

Gas is at $2. Obama is doing something right.

nope, but your plan relies on the rich people's playing games.

>Knowing this much about economics.

So were not in more debt now than ever before? Or are the numbers lying?

Pick your battle, its 1 or the other here.

Enjoy your Twitter stock while the Muslim and Mexican hordes rape your wives.

That's literally going to happen

Still paying for the wars Bush 2 started.

uh hm you not smart
uhm m questuon evuritginf
u hm
illuminate
uhm mh fik zhe secrer society
uhm hm i'll hack you
i just nees to press the hack button
uhm
hn

Lame attempt at ad hominem?

Try harder.

We're paying that? I kinda thought we were turning a blind eye.

>That's literally not going to happen

Fixed

>being this naive.

That was sarcasm, my man

oh my god you are so cringy and edgy, i'll leave this thread

As if DJIA still relevant kek

kek.

No offense, but thinking everything is shitty is just as stupid as thinking everything is jolly. Also, I was kidding about the no offense part. Take offense or don't, up to you :D

It seems like the DJIA did fantastic under Reagan, peaked and then started falling under Clinton, stabilized and then crashed under Bush, and did OK under Obama. That doesn't infer to me that either side is better or worse than the other, all of that notwithstanding that the President—and least of all the President's political party—doesn't determine the behaviour of the stock market.

How does this have any relationship to me thinking you are naive?
Open your eyes and look at the world around you.

how about you stop using drugs?

Nice Ad hominem.
Got anything else constructive to say?

>then started falling under Clinton

Wat? Up 10000 points is falling? Do you even?

congratulations, you are a homo
not a homo sapiens sapiens, no, just a plain homo

oh... i don't even

You're making us look bad, man

sigh.
I think i'm done here.
This has devolved from legitimate questions to just... well, you can see.

That's what happens when you try to discuss facts with Trump voters. They're losers. They aren't cashing in on the prosperity around them. They want *change* when things are the best they've ever been.

>Europe chose austerity

No it didn't. Europe's problem is negative interest rates and over regulation.