Alright Sup Forums, gf's period is 2 months late, am I 100% dad or there's still hope?

Alright Sup Forums, gf's period is 2 months late, am I 100% dad or there's still hope?

She will buy a pregnancy test today, I just can't sleep, any of you experienced something similar and got away with it?

Apparently she never got this late... We use condoms every time but a few months ago I may have used it incorrectly (came inside her using condom, removed it and kept kissing and rubbing it against her, then we fucked again (new condom))

Please helppppppp, I'm 22, no job, I'm not ready for a toddler.

Other urls found in this thread:

wadiyan.com/2013/04/09/miracle-black-baby-born-to-white-parents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP Here
>removed it and kept kissing and rubbing it against her

I meant "it" as my dick, not the condom.

Abortion. You DON'T want kids. I have two and it SUCKS. If she won't then kill her and bury her deep in the woods. Fuck that shit. YOU DON'T WANT KIDS!

It's unlikely that it's yours based on what you describe. Dat bitch prolly preggers tho

it's possible that she's not preggers, missed periods happen, but sounds like shes pregnant, enjoy the kid!

Long periods of birth control use can offset and mess up a woman's cycle besides that you're fucked

OP here

> my dick has some cum remains on it's head
> we play a little more
> rub my dick against her pussy
> cum gets on pussy
> we fuck again
> cum gets deeper inside pussy
> pregnated
Am I being too pessimist or is it possible?

she's not on birth control tho, am I 100% fucked?

Paternity test!
Also you really don't want kids. At least not yet. I've got a 6 year old son and I love the kid more than anything but life was certainly easier before. I, however, am 32 and have a good job and everything. You're fucked

extremely possible, get an abortion unless either one of you is retarded. otherwise enjoy the kid that you wont be able to properly support

You gonna be a daddy, you should should buy this pupper!

>get an abortion
that's a possibility, but it's fucking illegal.

What are the ways of killing the little devil growing inside her (if that's really the case)?

How would one go about getting an abortion? It's illegal here.

Where? Go to somewhere it's not. Or are you underage

Youre lucky as fuck. Im 19 and all i want is a little girl with my gf... sooo bad

yeah, you have to really want kids. I wanted a kid, love him dearly, but I still want to drive into an underpass wall at 100 mph every other day.

what shit-tier country are you in?

OP here, forgot to mention that she's not getting any pregnancy symptoms other than the delayed period, a 2 month pregnancy should already have some symptoms on her right?

I really don't understand why people make these stupid lying bait threads.

1. Nobody fucking cares.
2. This is Sup Forums don't come here to fucking advice
3. Autism.

Hang in there bro, my ex was once late for 3 months, there is hope

seriously, go somewhere where its legal. if you aren't ready to dump all your time to a child, kill it while its still a ball of stem cells. its not fair to raise a kid you aren't prepared for. tell your parents or hers or whoever can loan you money

>gf

Marry that hoe, first. Don't fuck that kid up with your inability to be a man. Commit to something for once in your shitty life. Ducking GOP at least got this part right. That and guns.

third-world tier (hueland)

Cause I'm up trying to put my fucking kid to sleep and have nothing else to do. I respond to atheist bait, too.

>illegal

Leave the third world, go to the first world, ice that little fuck before it drives your life into the shitter

well good thing is they come out as babies, it takes a while before it becomes a toddler. secondly, get a job you spoiled bitch. no excuses quit being worthless.

First of all, why waiting for 2 months to pass before taking the test? That's unnecessarily risky. The possibility of her getting preg that way are extremely low, semen usually doesn't have enough energy to reach the womb if you're not shooting it. She might have cheated on you though, paternity test might offend he so if she's preg try to do it in a sneaky way.

Abortion is just wrong. Plus if she keeps it or puts it up for adoption you can just keep fucking while she's pregnant and keep her before deciding about adoption, it's not like she will be again.

There's always throwing her down the stairs

hue hue hue

/thread

No one is ever ready for a kid, but it's your duty to do the best you can for your kid.

> why waiting for 2 months to pass before taking the test
first time it happened she told me it's normal and she already skipped her periods some times before, but 2 months is just too much.

I also forgot to mention, she has depression (even tried to kill herself before we met), and looks like she's about to have a breakdown again...

I'm really worried about her...

it's highly unlikely that one incident got her pregnant unless it just happened to be her time of high fertility or something
sometimes stress can make menstrual cycles stall out, so if she's been freaking about that one incident for a while she's probs fucking herself over
if pregnancy test doesn't ease worry, see a doctor
if test is positive, get a paternity test and be incredibly frank with her about your fears of parenthood
it's not unreasonable for you to not want a kid at 22 with no job, so don't feel obligated to just accept having one

Just get ur fucking life together, what kind of maggot with a kid on the way has no job? This is a good thing, its a chance for you to succeed

The scenario you described seems very unlikely to result in pregnancy. Similar situations have happened with my girlfriend where she misses her periods some months. This hasn't been a one time occurrence for us, however, as it's likely due to the fact that she suffers from some health issues as well as anxiety and stress. I don't know if any of those things apply to your girlfriend, but they are possible explanations.

has she started any new medications recently?
especially if she has depression, those can fuck with hormones

Help her and comfort her the best you can, usually things like these work out even though theyre challenging to deal with

Why the FUCK would you wait 2 months to test when you're sexually active? Even if you have late cycles. You don't assume when you know there's a pregnancy chance. Depending on where you live it might be too late to abort it.

You two sound very childish and would be horrible parents.

So:

GF is preggo. She's has a diagnosed mental illness. She's had repeatedly late cycles before (I.e. Former preg scares.). You live in some shit-tier place where abortion is illegal. Your 22 and jobless.

you stuck your dick in crazy, this is what you get. Lesson to all anons - you can't save these chicks. Don't be captain save-a-hoe. Always, ALWAYS, ends badly.

As for OP, you're right fucked, mate. An hero now.

against her pussy? Because you will still have had sperm on your dick, friendo. So you might as well have rubbed semen into her vagina.

Fuck you had one break at age 19 came the mother of all loads in her.

She might be late but so was my gf by about 2 weeks.
Get a preg test for conformation but you should be good op

Also pic of my x gf i about knocked up

Rekt, this is probably the most crushing thing ive seen on Sup Forums

LESSON TO ALL MEN

GET YOUR BITCH ON BIRTH CONTROL, OBAMA PAYS FOR IT, STOP RISKING YOUR FUTURE

it's possible to stress yourself out so much that you dont have your period. Not having the period causes more stress and exacerbates it. If she doesn't see her period within a couple weeks after the 2 due date she should probably see a doctor tho.

this is a really bad titjob, plus some really awful tattoos and FAR too many of them. Why the fuck has this bitch sabotaged her hotness so hard?

2 weeks is different than 8, lmao

Everyone in this thread is trying to give OP hope. She's pregnant.

I had a vasectomy about 12 years ago. My gf got pregnant and I thought she cheated on me. Went to my Dr. and he said "yes" sometimes vasectomies fail. I didn't really want a kid, but I loved my gf and she didn't want to have an abortion (from very catholic family) We got married and 9 months later she gave birth to very healthy half black son. Me and my wife are white.

When its born drop the little dude im those "Safe places". (Fire stations,police station, etc.)

thats what you fucking get for being a degenerate normal slime
eat shit and man up pussy

Did you jerk off while typing that, you magnificent cuck?

Dude, women have assholes for a reason. Just stick to assfucking her and you won't have this problem.

True so i cant say for sure. But he didn't jizz deep in her guts there are alot of factors that can contribute to late periods

But he might be fucked. Rip op hope you know how to play catch for the little guy

And more x bitch tits

take a paternity and then drop that fucking whore and her creature

I've had somthing liked this happens before. I sticked the tip in her but that's about it. There's little possibility becausse once sperm is wiped or in the air it dies. No she did not end yo pregnant.

post her pic faggot

>raw dogged my gf for weeks straight between her period
>pull out every time except twice
>she's flipping out cos she thinks she pregnant
>tell her to be quiet because nothing bad ever happens to me
>she gets her period right on time

Pull out game exquisite

No. I told you I had a vasectomy faggot.

die already

we already were in the paternity ward. where do you think she had the baby dumbass.

OP here, she suffers from anxiety and stress (just like me), I'm really relieved to read this, she also just "skips" her periods, just like you described.

doesnt feel as good. Anal is only fun for the variety, literally nothing feels as good as dumping a load as deep as you can into a girl's snatch

Why the fuck isn't she on the pill, dude?

ok cuck
so you think that half BLACK kid is yours when youre both white
god almighty delusional cucks are retarded as fuck

you are so fucked up!

Believe me, a Dad of two fine girls.

You are so fcked up!
Fuck her as often as possible while she's pregnant, cause you won't fuck her for the next years. First she'll refuse after pregnancy, then the kid will cry every time you try to touch her and she'll be tired all the time. And since you have no job you'll argue all the time about money which is the bes lust-killer you can imagine.
oh boy, you're so fucked up!

Sometimes people need the truth. Let others learn from his mistakes.

kek

because we're waiting her first period to start the pills.

dude. you must be dumb as fuck. you know that white people came from africa right? we all have african dna in our bodies. apparently the vasectomy prevented my white sperm from leaving my penis, but the smaller black sperm was able to pass through. it's rare, but it can happen. My Dr. was born and raised and received his medical degree in africa, so i think he knows what he is talking about. why dont you try opening up a book instead of hurling insults. wtf is a cuck anyway?

You're both white, you had the snip, you "think" she cheated on you and the baby's a mulatto?

Holy fuck I hope this is just bait. Otherwise please come back an update us when you realize how much cock she's riding on the side and you lose your ass in court.

Half-black baby, "I think she cheated." My fucking sides

ah yes
ye old counter troll
i concede then to you good sir
cuck

>GF is preggo
not confirmed
>She's has a diagnosed mental illness
depression is fairly common tho
> She's had repeatedly late cycles before (I.e. Former preg scares.)
kek
> You live in some shit-tier place where abortion is illegal
true
> Your 22 and jobless
true, but at least I'm graduated and if she's really preggo I won't have trouble finding a job

fuck, kill me already, I'm on denial

My girlfriend's period gets messed up sometimes when she's stressed or drinks too much caffeine or whatever. Fortunately she's willing to get an abortion if anything happens.

I pull out before I jizz now, even with a condom on. Figure it's safer. Good luck mang.

>exquisite
>failed twice

well you dont lack for confidence, but you apparently lack for skill at pulling out lol

wadiyan.com/2013/04/09/miracle-black-baby-born-to-white-parents/

Note the explanation at the end. Really feels nag brave, get genetics run on the three of you. I guarantee its not your kid.

YOU OP are in luck!

I just happen to know of a few cures for your situation

Options:

a. Coat hangers (Not WalMart Shit, gotta go to the gook dry cleaner got the goods)

Sup Forums. A friendly lesson showing her the laws of gravity and a staircase example. (bring a slinky so she suspects nothing)

c. Holiday to a land where they provide discreet but effective blender babies

Or my favorite...

d. None of the above. GET A FUCKING JOB YOU FUCKING SCUM BAG, REALIZE LIFE HAD COME FULL CIRCLE! THIS DITZY WHORE WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO OPEN HER FUCKING SOPPING FUCKING CUM GUTTER TO YOUR PATHETIC USELESS MEAT FINGER! THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND START CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIETY FUCKSTICK AND BE THE FUCKING FATHER EVERYONE WISHED THEY COULD BE!

Goodluck OP I hope you both make the right decision.

read filename
dat shit

Punch her in the stomach with all your strength.

white people arent from africa. I know this is a troll, but white people originated in europe. The predecessors of white people were black people from africa, but white people literally started to exist in europe and so are "from" europe.

>2 months late
>gunna finally test her piss

does she even woman?

if this isnt bait then demand a dna test. Sometimes you can get throwback kids that come out looking darker than both parents, but as a rule it's safest to assume your wife got blacked and so did your wallet.

not true at all. when all the world was just one continent, africa, the smartest black people threw the dumbest black people into caves and sealed them shut. the lack of sun made their skin white. then their skin white. then the ice age came and broke apart the continents and europe and america where formed. the caves were in those pieces and thats why white people are from america and europe and black people are from africa. i have a masters in african studies, so i know what i am talking about. the history you are talking about is just "whitewashed" version to try to keep black people from becoming successful.

they're slippery little fuckers so yeah, its definitely possible

Period two months late = 12 weeks pregnant (you start the count from the last time she started her period).. Cutoff for abortion is usually 12 weeks.. U fucked up big time not testing the moment she was late, could've even ordered the abortion pill online (works until 8-9 weeks pregnant) but too late now lmao

Weak troll. Go back to Sup Forums.

Biology fag here. Oxygen is extremely lethal to sperm, so unless you were getting freaky in outer space, youre fine .

Thanks user, that relieves me a lot.

I will never make the same mistake again tho, NEVER EVER AGAIN

I mean. Sperm can survive for almost an hour outside the body, so if he went straight from jizzing to wiping his dick on her vagoo then he could still be up shit creek without an airboat

post your gf's butthole OP

Medical fag here. If fucked, rubbed his still spermy dick on her vagina, then fucked again, she definitely could be preggo. Look up splash pregnancy.

>We use condoms every time but a few months ago I may have used it incorrectly (came inside her using condom, removed it and kept kissing and rubbing it against her, then we fucked again (new condom))
Jesus Christ, be more fucking responsible. I have never in my life come across a dude or a chick who uses condoms, they're shite. Get her on the pill.

But there were probably loads of sperm cells which would have been shielded from oxygen exposure by the fluids around them.

enjoy your STD's

Very possible

FUCK, I won't sleep until the fucking result