What's your excuse for voting for her?

What's your excuse for voting for her?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/07/jill-stein-vermont-pictures-photos-event-rally-why-meeting-bernie-cornel-west-green-pics/3/
inquisitr.com/3311168/green-partys-jill-stein-is-in-burlington-vermont-sanders-supporters-hope-the-dnc-is-paying-attention/
realchange.org/hillary.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm black

I'm voting for her sorry ass getting fined already.

I'm voting for Bernie.

He's running in the Green Party. They are having huge events in Philadelphia and are reinvigorating the 99% movement.

It's going to be epic.

Hillary is a shill.

>He's running in the Green Party

Uh no he's not
He took your money, endorsed Clinton and now is gonna retire from politics

this.
Fuck Trump, and Fuck Hillary.

Bernie set Hillary up for failure by saying she's promising a bunch of shit that she can't back. When she fails to do so the convention is going to go ape shit. I'm ready for it.

nigga trump has a great relationship with the blacks

I can see why people are voting trump out of anger at the establishment (which is justified) but anyone you unironically supports this beach should seriosly consider eating a bullet

I'm not voting for either of them.

He only said that she is going to be the Democratic candidate.
>Did not suspend campaign
>Isn't taking a break from campaigning
>his cameraman says he is playing chess and to watch what happens in the next week.

Bernie is going to use his leverage of pissed off Berners to make himself the candidate or run 3rd party. Jill Stein has seen 1000% in donations in the last 5 days.

She's better than trump

Bernie was okay until he turned out to be a sellout
Hillary is a fucking corrupt,lying,criminal
Donald on the other hand.......he's what america needs.

Less likely to start WW3 than Trump

should've been quads. I agree. Bernie is going to surprise so many people. The electoral system needs changed. He is going to help push this country in the right direction. Left and Right should agree, lots need changed and the establishment aren't going to do that.

I'm a feminist.

Bernie supporter here. I will vote Trump before I vote Hillary.

But in all likelyhood I would vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein before Trump as well.

>Bernouts still believe this shit

He declined an offer to run with Jill Stein and as an independent
He made so much money from dumb College kids that he's gonna retire to a private island rather than spend more of it campaigning

WRONG ANSWER

TRY AGAIN FAGGOT

Actually clinton with her no fly zone over suria and agressivness towards russia will get us into ww3

Word. I was upset when I heard he was endorsing her, but after looking into it it makes sense why he's doing it the way he is.
Can't wait for the shit tohit the fan. This is going to be epic and the people are finally going to get back what was taken from them one way or another

He did not decline.

Jill Stein is literally in Vermont meeting with Sanders for 6 days straight. You know why? They are putting together a brand new campaign as we speak.

heavy.com/news/2016/07/jill-stein-vermont-pictures-photos-event-rally-why-meeting-bernie-cornel-west-green-pics/3/

i dont see how bernie supporters could go ANY other direction than dr jill stein. explain to me how this isnt the natural jump from bernie to a candidate still in the running??

Even in the scenario that this does somehow happen they still won't win
Ultimately Clinton or Trump will be running our country

He is meeting with Jill Stein for nearly a week straight ( as we speak they are meeting ) and there are going to be massive orchestrated protests setup for the DNC.

The people have a chance to demand what they finally want. And whenever you have people in that amount showing up, the establishment is forced to listen.

They are afraid of people, afraid of people in numbers. They should be. Power to the people.

Raise minimum wage, experienced as fuck, gay rights, kill Citizens United, lib lib SCOTUS, pro-education, pro-choice, pro-America, vag in oval office pisses off the nero cucks, get GOP to elect Putin in 2020 and laugh lots!

Ask my neighbors.

doesn't she have a VP already?

I wear makeup and take cocks in my ass. If I had a girlfriend, I'd be a cuck. Go Hillary!

I'm voting for Hillary because I want millions of people who will never view themselves as Americans, even if you give them citizenship, to invade our country, be exploited by the agricultural and services industries, and bring violence into the nation. I want my wife and children to be raped and beheaded by Muslims and I want all gays to be thrown off of buildings, because that's what they fucking do. That's what they fucking do, OP. #I'mWithHerButTotallyNotAFuckingCuckoldedFaggotWithEntitlementIssues

Part of this "sabotage" is to force Republicans and Democrats to change the electoral process to a majority vote, completely getting rid of the stupid fucking electoral system.

If that happens, it's fair game for all - once again. Watch it happen. Trump and Hillary are both evil. Trump is too unhinged, and Hillary is a warhawk.

Bernie has been an Independent for 30 years and pushing constant 'peoples' bills. Was against the Iraq war, etc. He has good judgement and isn't stupid. He knows this momentum can't be stopped and realized the primaries were rigged.

He is going to get the Democrats back and I love it.

#BernieorBust

I have an email server in my basement, too. That's why I'm voting for her.

There is no excuse for voting for this worthless piece of trash or the cum guzzling orange chimp.

Third party or riot.

I'm voting for her just because I wanna watch everything burn. The left have come so far in destroying this country might as well finish it off

Lol I wish he swindled all those cucks to buy him an island. He's giving the money to Hillary at the DNC.

inquisitr.com/3311168/green-partys-jill-stein-is-in-burlington-vermont-sanders-supporters-hope-the-dnc-is-paying-attention/

Jill Stein has been meeting with Bernie in private for roughly a week. They are getting ready for the largest protest at a convention, ever.

This is going to be great. The 99% shall return.

>Raise minimum wage
Literally never said she would
>experienced as fuck
Also corrupt as fuck
>gay rights
Has fought against this until recent years
>Kill Citizens United
Because fuck the people
>pro choice
Has flipped flop on this issue
>Pro-America
Will sell us out to institutionalized bureaucrats
>Get GOP to elect Putin in 2020
Before or after we go to war with them?

ALSO: no criminal record, pro-#AllLivesMatter, will bomb the living shit out of conservative ISIL cucks, grow our economy, take a shit down North Korea's throat like she killed Quedaffi and Bin-Laden, and will root out corruption. Best candidate ever! :D

Fuck yes. I am totally close enough to go protest. AND since it'll be at a nice building there will probably be some stops so I can play pokemon go while I'm out there.

She isn't Trump.

It won't happen Bern victim

As much as I would love a reform, the government is so blatantly corrupt that only a coup could stop them. Bern supporters also moved on and are playing Pokemon Go rather than watching the election

because why the fuck would trump ever care about us? everyone here acting like him throwing out all the muslims and spics is going to save us, it's not going to do shit for us. its going to help the corporate greedfucks and trump himself, hillary is atleast getting cucked by the youth generation and is actually going to make it better for young people.

She has accomplished soo much.

If you do that you are only increasing the risk of Hillary somehow pulling this election out of her ass. She is handing your party's influence over to bankers, Saudi princes, and whiny WOKE black radical college students. Bernie supporters abandoning Hillary for Trump will send the message that you want your party back on track. I'm appealing to you not through memes and trolling, but as a fellow citizen who recongnizes a horrible liar when he sees one: please seriously consider vote for Donald J. Trump this Novemeber. Thank you.

>Bernie Sanders
>saying someone can't do what they're promising

lol

No. If we all vote third party we will win and get what we want. Fuck you.

Fuck Hillary and Trump they want to rape your assholes don't let them!!

realchange.org/hillary.htm
There you go. If you use Bing or any other search engine that google you will find a ton on her.

This fucker gets it

I'm not retarded enough to vote Trump

There is no reason to vote for her.

yeah that's a convincing meme.
>I'm lying to you.

Living, breathing, walking, 'talking", piece of shit.

Useless human mimic that needs to be classified as a separate species.

Grats

I believe enforcing immigration laws is equivalent to racism. I am willfully ignorant of the rape problem that females face immigrating illegally to the united states, as well as the number of unaccompanied children who die on the journey.

Because a corrupt, badly run democracy is still better than despotism.

I will vote for Hillary because Trump doesn't seem to have any respect for freedom of speech, freedom of the press, or freedom of religion. The Democrats could nominate a potato and I'd vote for the potato to make sure that Trump doesn't win.

She's the best available candidate. Obviously.

Because a first past the post voting system makes 3rd party victories all but impossible (there has only been one 3rd party win in US history and it formed the GOP). Voting for a third party progressive actually helps conservatives by splitting the liberal base. Until the FPTP system goes away I'll continue to vote for the Democrats because despite their naive, pandering, babying, anti-gun, plz love muslims, everything is white men's fault bullshit their better than a conservative theologian.

lets continue to let thousands of syrian refugees into the country! the US won't have the same problems european countries are having with terrorism and muslim ghettos that police are afraid of entering.

Dude wtf? LOL I hate hillary too but most of Sup Forums agrees a accused rapist should be tried not just thrown in the slammer.

Fukken lol if this wasn't Hillary you guys would be propping this woman up as a hero for men's rights.

>Bernie is going to use his leverage

Bernie is a fucking kike.

There's no way white taxpayers would ever vote a fucking sheeny in as president

You have been spooked my friend

Yep because the Democrats are truly honest.

you are everything wrong with this country

Because Sanders is out, Johnson and Stein are jokes, and Trump is the alternative.

I don't like Clinton, but there's no realistic chance of anyone else winning. May as well vote against Donald Dumbass Trump.

not really she is a total fuck up. From way back.

Because literally anybody / anything is better than Trump.

hnnnnghhh
>implying the severe complexity of obamacare wasn't because republicans fought it every inch of the way and obfuscated it purposefully to minimize its impact on the current profit driven medical system Americans are rotting in everyday

I work for the police department. One of these candidates supports what I do and paying me.

The other supports people who publicly call for my death and assault my coworkers on a daily basis.

>changes the argument

hoookay. nice meme powered 'TROOF' though

All jobs matter dude, quit crying

Not crying bro, just voting in my own self interest.

Not going to vote for a candidate who supports people who call for my death. Simple as that.

clearly the most qualified candidate. experience wise, and temperment wise.

>>b-bbut muh emails
stfu who the fuck cares

Being a useless nuisance, isn't a job.

Yeah okay. Because Trumps going to help the police just like the Republicans did.

>Republicans shredded your federal and state funding along with schools.

Simple fact, for simple minds:

Cops>Niggers

>isn't a Clmate denier
>has a viable economic policy
>doesn't want to waste 600 billion dollars deporting people that would be complete benifical if they where legal
>isn't adovacting a toxic mix of 17th century economic and foreign policy, modern corporatism and mcarthian populism.
If you look at their policies objectively its no contest, trump BTFO

kek, according to that bullshit, Bill Clinton is is a bigger rape artist than Bill Cosby.

Other than Lewinsky and Flowers, I never heard of any of the other bullshit.

I give Bill points for getting away with the rape spree. If there was any truth to it.

>Simple fact, for simple minds

boy if that don't sum it up. Its all surface level for you clods isn't it?

she's the best candidate avail.

So did Bill Clinton. Aside from that, you faggots think the fact that I'm not voting for Hillary means I'm voting for Trump.

All I'm doing is not voting this election cycle at all.

She is a criminal.

> I'm not voting for Hillary means I'm voting for Trump

Fair enough. I usually criticize people for doing that to me.

>All I'm doing is not voting this election cycle at all.
Its a fairly vein thing you know.

If either of the candidates win, I'm just going to kill myself.

Trump or Hillary. Doesn't matter.

> commits crime, pulls some strings b/c she thinks she's above the law
"g-guys she didn't mean to and it doesn't even matter. at least she isn't HITLER like trump."

vain

that's why you're voting for her?

She's not Trump

Get that rope ready bud

she can bark

>What's your excuse for voting for her?

I'm not a butt-hurt adolescent with mommy issues.

>oy vein

Fuck trump.

And everybody who will vote for him.

You sure it isn't because you're afraid of losing your welfare check?

You can get more covered up when your the PODUS.

I'd have to concede that Trump actually believes in something before I compared him to Hitler.
Trump flip flops so hard his own staffers can't keep up with him

I fucking hate those pathetic shitbirds in the GOP but I won't vote for Hillary because she is untrustworthy and aligned with the status quo, which needs to be refreshed and disrupted.

I am a radical leftist and while I recognize that many of the things I would like to see happen are not what many other Americans necessarily want enacted, this country does need to be pushed further leftward after decades of right-wing bullshit and propaganda.

So I am voting Jill Stein and continuing to be active in my community institutions to build the better society I want for all.

Shotgun is more effective and reliable. Already placed my order at a gun shop they just need to do that background check.

Hillery flops around more than a fish out of water.

I easily make more than you do.