Why don't more Asian people immigrate here? I would trade all these smelly beaners for civilized Asians

Why don't more Asian people immigrate here? I would trade all these smelly beaners for civilized Asians

Other urls found in this thread:

priceonomics.com/where-are-all-the-white-people-in-san-francisco/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

filipino californians need to FUCK OFF

San Francisco is already mostly asian.

San Francisco is known as a white city in California

No

well it is mostly white, and with the cost of living skyrocketing, it is becoming white majority

>It's becoming white majority
Please, tell me more of this"white majority"

priceonomics.com/where-are-all-the-white-people-in-san-francisco/

Then why do the busses speak chinese?

Only in Chinatown, Outer Richmond, and the Excelsior

Everywhere else is really white

in fact Mexicans have a bigger influence than Chinks

As an Asian, California is starting to look really attractive, the east coast is good..but not for me. All my cousins in California tell me how great cali is and how I should move there.

Should i? Even my girlfriend is Californian, which is ironic

There aren't too many Asians out here. A lot are Filipino, who are basically Seabeaners

im gook and i wish to, but at the same time wanna distance myself from other gooks who live there

I hear a lot of good things about the area tho i was at nyc and some black guy was talking to me how nice long beach was and how everyone was saying good morning to him even though he was black and tall

California has been historically a chinese and japanese American stronghold in America. What are you on about?

There is I thought, my family members in Asia make it sound like a utopia for us asians where Vietnamese, Chinese, Koreans, burmese, and thais all live in a paradise. Even my girlfriend said there are a lot of Asians in California

>wanting more

They're fine until they pass 50% of the population and stop trying to associate outside their own.

why don't you guys just secede norcal from socal?

mexicans weren't that common when i went to san francisco except the illegals working restaurants.

THERE ARE A lot OF ASIANS IN CALIFORNIA

oops idk why i had a brazillian proxy on lmao

Have you been to northern california? It is pretty much asian all over the fucking place, and it is mostly chinese.

GRINGO TRAIDOR SAFADO, VOCÊ NUNCA SERÁ BRASILEIRO, TODO MUNDO SABE QUE VOCÊ OBESO DÁ PRA VER PELO JEITO QUE VOCÊ DIGITA COM DIFICULDADE PORQUE SEUS DEDOS GORDOS TOCAM MAIS DE UMA TECLA E VOCÊ TEM QUE APAGAR E VOCÊ NÃO FALA PORTUGUÊS, BRASIL É MAIS, FEIJOADA É MELHOR QUE MEQUEMCHIZI.

>15% Asian statewide
>a lot

Not really.

what the christ

i guess i'm biased as i'm a uni student

>Why don't more Asian people immigrate here?

Country immigration quotas.

>statewide
so they're all spread across the state living on the farms and not concentrated in the cities huh

I would rather spics than asians in my country

We don't consider most of you civilized.

There are a ton of asians in san jose 2bh

Srsly

Asians fucking suck

Do you not enjoy all that prime real estate being snapped up by people who don't live in your state?

;(

That's a good thing. Is california good for starting a family?

Because canada is better

you got the roof koreans

and yet you meme us for our 11.6% asian pop.

no, I don't. And it's not actually a meme. It's very real. I don't trust Chinese chinks. They are literally the Jews of the entire SEA region and Australia.

*13%

But we Asians never do anything bad though.

Housing is very expensive but otherwise it's nice.

Ok, that's good, I know I can definitely get a good job if I move to cali and everything about it seems so perfect

I thought Texas and New York had all the Asian people?

nah, half of you just live in ethnic enclaves and disassociate from any culture outside of your own, while living in another nation

it's fun and all to go down to chinatown and get cheap shit but it's a large portion of society that doesn't want anything to do with integration

That's just not true, maybe where you are but here, most Asians are eager to integrate that they will actually punish their children for speaking their native language instead on English and forcing their kids to join clubs like drama and coding.

ah, ok, maybe its a tad different for western US due to the long history of chinese there(muh railroads) which has led to better integration

Nope, the Chinese are stuck in their little holes here

He's full of shit

East Coast now my man
Where you from? This is the case now, if you close your eyes and listened to a white boy and an Asian boy talking. You can't even tell the difference.

Yeah, but all the Asians end up dating/marrying white people

Just get a black girl familia

No choice for us. I can't find any women from my country

Problem?

Get the fuck out, white puto. This is our land.

Please take BCs chinks

Bay Area is chink central

Are they shooting nignogs?

Where can I get diverse boipucci?

Brazil

>Why don't more Asian people immigrate here?

Because they can't just run in and live a life of fraud. They actually have to legally immigrate and become a part of the system.

Is this a joke? Ton of illegal immigration happens from Asia to California.

Well there are so many asians here but they tend to have their own cities

>Ton of illegal immigration

What comes from Mexico and below is a ton.
What comes from Asia is a bag of milk in comparison.

What decade are you living in?
Immigration from mexico died out ages ago.

The China town in San Francisco is incredibly filthy; like third-world filthy.

All the Asian women I've met here who can speak English fairly well, first started at California, got corrupted and got BLEACHED, BLACKED AND BEAN'D before coming to Canada.

The rich Chinese all live on the west side of the city.

I think they know it as a gay city.

It has that reputation as well.

There are a lot of Asians who immigrate, but most of them end up intermarrying (especially FOB Asians) because of a culture of conformity and horny whites who just want a waifu. Many Asians I know who marry each other live in mostly-Asian communities, so you never see them. There are a lot of Asians if you look, especially in the Bay Area. If you live in the Central Valley you see a lot of Latinos, who are nice once you get to know them.
Latinos tend to have shit jobs from immigrating with no money from their drug-addicted homelands, while most Asians are born with money from their rich families, so I feel for beaners.
t. half-asian who lives in calif.

Literally any ethnicity besides Africans would be better than mexicans here.

taco > kebab

What does the hapa community think of Elliot Rodgers and Kelly Balthazar?

Hapas with white dads either
a. are mentally fucked white supremacist
b. Hate their moms but despise their dads and become lonely but sociable drifters
c. become self loathing shut ins
t. former vancouverite with tons of hapa friends from elementary to the end of uni

i never want to listen to another asian female trying to advocate asian american rights

t. asian male

to be fair, none of those women are advocating for Asian American rights

There's a lot of Asians in OC.

It's funny because no one considers Filipinos to be Asian except for themselves.

The hellpart of America are you in?
Ilive in a part ofCaliforniawhereSEA refugeesrefuse to integrate properly.
It has a lot to do with low education and literacy rates. Second gens don't have nearly as much trouble with integrating (the only problem is exclusion), but there is no hope forfirst gen Asian immigrants in general.

theyre fucking everywhere. literally get off anywhere in the city. Theres a fuck ton more blacks along the main street, but theyre the biggest presence I see every time I visit

>Be Seattle
>Asians everywhere
>mfw

Starting my great post collection off strong with a Netherlanderianor.

What about me?

Yes Kazakhs are welcome

Cali was and will always be mexican.

Yes

it depends where tho bro.

mexican presence has been diminishing for the past few years due to gentrification and stuff.

It'll be an all white/asian city in 20 years if the city doesn't control the rent prices.

this

it's called los angeles

not Los Khans

you meme yourselves about it

>gay city
>filled with whites
Seems right

If filipinos are not asian then what the hell are we? (T.Thai in UK) We look exactly like flips apart from having a lot of thai chinks on our population.

Are asians americans dumb just like the typical american or do they just see Jap/korean/Chinks as asians there?

Like me

Have you ever hears anyone saying Spen or Portugal is Europe? I'm afraid it works the same way for you guys.

California used to be Mexican and some stayed there when it converted.

But there's also the Poo in the loos

Unless you guys look like Glen from Walking Dead no woman will jump your tiny dick.

Why so mean m8? I admit I'm not a Chad but I'm decent enough and I have a gf. What about you?

is that korean dude i mean steven yeun is hot for american girls? anyway yeun is very ancient and royal surname in korea it's quite rare