If Arabs aren't white then why are my cousin's eyes blue?

If Arabs aren't white then why are my cousin's eyes blue?
(They're not contacts btw. Just take my word on that.)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-29213892
twitter.com/apurposefulwife/status/808126312963444736
angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/blackmuslims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yYUxrS1vT_Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raynald_of_Châtillon
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-36448328
arabnews.com/news/528881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Emirati Sandniggers buy women from Europe to wash their sub humanity away
Still he looks like a Light Skin Nigger with Blue Eyes

>insecurity

even black people can have blue eyes you retard

They're clearly contacts you dumb shitskin

Can you just kill yourself already. Nobody wants you here.

Except he isn't mixed. Why are you so insecure that you jump to conclusions. Quit getting so emotional, pussy.

Because "whiteness" is a socio-cultural construct without solid foundations on biology. Also blue eyes probably did originate in the area of the Caucasus and Anatolia, not the baltic, and the trait wasn't originally associated with pale skin.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-29213892

Ethiopians are white too

Look at this Abyssinian girl with blues eyes

WHITE

Easy there my brown friend

>Why are you so insecure
>Starts a thread about how Arabs are supposedly white

isn't that some sort of eye disease rather than actual blue eyes?

They aren't. Ever since we were little kids throwing rocks at each other he's had those eyes. His dad has the same eyes too.
I've seen blacks with green/hazel eyes but they usually have some European ancestry somewhere up there.
No, potatomouth
I like you now.
Pretty sure she's just blind. Girl be lookin' like Toph Beifong. LMAOAOAOAOAO

Dude it's a joke. Holy shit you must be autistic.

I'm making fun of the claim that only White people can have blue eyes. Or that you need to have European ancestry to have blue eyes.

I know that Poe's Law exist, but if you can't tell facetiousness from seriousness at this level then you're autistic.

middle east was white before arabs invaded everything

ottoman slave trade my emirati friendo

>They aren't. Ever since we were little kids throwing rocks at each other he's had those eyes. His dad has the same eyes too.
Meant for:
Yeah.... no. We were never White. Wh*tes couldn't hope to survive here in the desert. I see you guys in Dubai all the time fucking gasping for sun lotion

this arabs are basically shit.
imagine a nice flower (middle east) and then somebody shits on it.
disgusting isn't it?

Who makes that claim? Plenty of shitskins with blue eyes
Maybe you got it mixed up with pale people that have turd coloured eyes not being white

he still ha not white facial features, mostly the nose really

and also fun fact, the other day i was with a normalfag (but fn voting) friend and he was like
>"hey bro check out this text i found out on the internet, it tells you how to recognize a jew !"
>"look here, it's said their mouth have a fat lower lip and a thin upper lip"
>"huh yeah it's true for [a jewish friend of ours] so i guess it must be true"
so yes do consider that maybe your cousin is a secret jew, he has a fat lower lip and a thin lower lip, white people don't have this

>Starts a thread posting his cousin
>W-We have blue eyes too
>Holy shit you must be autistic
You're reaching Lebanese levels of insecurities

twitter.com/apurposefulwife/status/808126312963444736

Actually neither of us have any Balkan heritage whatsoever, if that's what you're referring to.
Well there's a common misconception that all Arabs have brown eyes and black hair. Yet when I show Arabs who have other features, the claim that "oh well that's cause >muh arab conquests.. They're not actually arab they're just europeans who got arabized"
Also I still want an Irish qt girlfriend so if you have one in stock I'll take one and we'll make cute colored-eyed babies together.
It was a joke, sire frog.
Also we know we have long noses. We are Semites.

>Phoenicians
>White

Omg bro it was sarcasm. I was going to put "[sarcasm]" but that's lame.

>makes thread about WE WUZ White
>Haha lol we not white
That's some bad shitposting quality my camel shagging friend.

>Well there's a common misconception that all Arabs have brown eyes and black hair. Yet when I show Arabs who have other features
Who the fuck cares it's like 0.1% of Arabs jesus christ
>Also we know we have long noses. We are Semites.
>Skyrim anthropology

>literally cannot identify sarcasm
And I thought the Germanic autism meme was fake.
>it's like 0.1% of Arabs
Still higher than France's percentage LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>>Skyrim anthropology
No it literally is the case that Arabs and Jews have longer noses than usual. It's just how we are. It's like how we associate Scandis with blonde hair. It's not some made-up video game b.s.

>0,1
0.000000001%
That's the reason he literally jerks off to some shitskin on the Internet who has Blue eyes.

Shalom to all the SEEKERS OF TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, JUSTICE AND FREEDOM.
A special shalom (peace) goes out to those Hebrew-Israelites who have chosen to follow the second largest religion in the world, ISLAM. This heart felt letter is to you my people.

What I would like to do is present some information about Islam, and its Prophet Muhammad. You may or may not be familiar with this. The information I will present is related to all forms of Islam, from The Nation Of Islam to the Moorish Science Temple of America to Orthodox. All forms of Islam can be traced back to its originator / founder, which history tells us is the "Prophet" Muhammad Ibn Adullah. Prior to the 7th century C.E. there wasn't a religion on earth called Islam or a people called Muslims.
That's the facts, even if you proclaim that Islam means "submission to God", by name and practice there was not a religion called Islam until the 7th Century of the common era.

First let me prove that Muhammad was not a black man, he was WHITE, it is written in the Hadith (The Hadith is a collection of writing about Muhammad's every day life, these were written by people who knew and followed him. The Hadith can be called Islam version of the Gospels because it tells of Muhammad life and teachings)
In Hadith no.63,vol 1, it says: "When a man arrived at the mosque, he asked, "who amongst you is Muhammad?" The companions of the prophet replied "THIS WHITE MAN RECLINING ON HIS ARM".

angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/blackmuslims.html

lol
Why are you being so hostile and emotional. Take a chill pill, as the kids say.
DAS RIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHT

Looks like a literal faggot wahhabi.

t. Hamza Ali Reza ibn al Khomeini al Ghazali ibn Affan

why does everybody want to be white

Hmm I dunno. Why do whites wanna be black so much?

Caucasoid=/=White

WE WUZ WHITE

>Why do whites wanna be black so much?
rly maeks u tnk

We truly wuz, mate..... we truly wuz.
Caucasoid/Mongoloid/Capoid/Congoid/Australoid/etc is a pseudoscience desu.

>replying to a tripshit

youtube.com/watch?v=yYUxrS1vT_Y

But the differences are there, so it's true

i liek bortgal
You can't genuinely tell me that some random dude in India and some random dude in Norway look anything alike

The skull shape is similar but some facial features and skin tones are different.

Pic related an albino Indian

Well I'll be damned if that isn't one of the most off-putting things I've ever seen in my life.

I mean there's still something off with the nose shape. It's flatter and the lips are much bigger. Also the head is more... rhombus shaped?

But I mean, if we're going to play it that way, then I guess Khoisan people are related to East Asians.

Why do you want to be white so much now? I thought you were a proud Arab cunt.

>I mean there's still something off with the nose shape
It's bigger.

>and the lips are much bigger.
No shit he's Indian.

> Also the head is more... rhombus shaped?
Yeah Pajeets are also Asian so they have a mix between a Mongoloid head and a Caucasoid.

Stop embarrassing yourself

For the 523rd time I was being sarcastic. I am proud of being an Arab but not to autistic levels where I put my ethnicity before my individual achievements.

What, I can't make a joke?

Difference between a funny joke and an unfunny borderline autistic shit joke. Yours most likely is the latter

hot damn

Not my fault you and I have different senses of humor. If you don't like it then you can hop off my dick for all I care lmao

>They're not contacts
>Just take my word on that.
ok so now I know I can't trust any sandniggers ever.

good.

He is mixed somewhere along

The pajeet has a point. Your joke would be ""funny"" literally anywhere but here.

Go on Sup Forums and you'll see it's full of Iranians and one Egyptian white nationalist (edgysphinx) who unironically try arguing that they're white all the time.

You just seemed like another delusional cunt desu m8.

Because there was slave caste made up of thousands of formerly kidnapped European children(mostly southern Slavs) that constituted the bureaucracy of the Ottoman Empire that ruled Arabic lands for centuries.

I mean if you wanna backtrack some 3.2 million years then maybe. One thing Arabs are particularly good at is keeping track of names. That's why you have long ass Arab names like Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Othman bin Umar... etc.
I can tell you that for at least 8 or 9 generations he is for sure not mixed. We're descended from the Himyarite kingdom of Yemen.
I honestly wish I could prove it to you. I don't blame you for thinking they're contacts but I can tell you 100% that they're real. As far back as I can remember his eyes have always been really fucking weird just like his dad's.

>Go on Sup Forums and you'll see it's full of Iranians and one Egyptian white nationalist (edgysphinx) who unironically try arguing that they're white all the time.

But that's the point! I'm actually making fun of those idiots as well as the White nationalists who think the Phoenicians were Scandis.

Look at the end of the day this board is just for shits and giggles.
For at least 8 generations he is not descended from any non-Arabs. Beyond that I don't know. But by then, we're talking about like 64+ ancestors. The genetic influence on him would be slim to none.

There are just some Arabs who naturally have blue and green eyes. Usually green. Unfortunately only my mother's side has colored eyes. Three of my siblings were lucky enough to inherit them and have light brown hair. I look like a typical Arab, however.

You dont include mother's name though, only father's

Most people in my gypsy side of family have blue eyes. Really it doesnt mean shit.

>gypsy side of family
what do you mean by this?

>flag
>gypsy
Wow. Life must not have been good for you huh?

Im 40%~ gypsy

>If Arabs aren't white then why are my cousin's eyes blue?

Because some crusaders ran a train on his ancestors a thousand years ago.

Right. But we also know the mothers as well as their professions and where they lived.
It's just something we're good at.

It would probably take me two hours to do a complete /heritage/ chart and by the time I'm done there probably wouldn't be any room left.

Crusaders never moved down the peninsula, my American friend.

It is now largely believed that blue eyes developed as a trait in just only one individual in the beginning that lived somewhere in Northern Europe. So somewhere along the line he must've had a European ancestor.

>Caring about Sup Forums's opinion
>Any board
>Any subject
>Ever

You're looking for ethnic validation from people who's character and and mental traits bear every hallmark of maladaptation that could possibly exist. The depressed, the depraved, and the deranged.
Nothing anybody does on this website matters.

Turn off your computer.
Take a walk.

>northern europe
Actually, it was somewhere in the Caucus if I recall correctly, which is in the Middle East.

Some Mexican user posted a link to that study here.

Blue eyes, just like Christianity, are a Middle Eastern development.

>muslim mothers
>professions
Top kek friend.

is it visible? are you treated differently because of it?

Romans and Byzantines did though
And they did but it was just a raid by my favourite guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raynald_of_Châtillon

"Raynald ordered the building of five ships which were carried to the Gulf of Aqaba at the northern end of the Red Sea in February 1183.[72][73][74] Raynald laid siege to the Egyptian fortress on Ile de Graye.[73] Part of his fleet made a plundering raid along the coasts, threatening the security of the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.[73][75] Raynald left Ile de Graye, but his fleet continued the siege.[75] Saladin's brother, Al-Adil, the governor of Egypt, dispatched a fleet to the Red Sea.[75] The Egyptians relieved Ile de Graye and destroyed the Christian fleet.[75] Raynald's soldiers were executed, and Saladin took an oath that he would never forgive him.[75]"

Check again, even if not there mustve been something beyond 9 generations , perhaps further back than you can trace

Most were housewives but some worked at mosques.

The one ancestor is 100% confirmed but i have read it developed by the black sea area.

Whats the point of this thread? If you are from middle east you can never confirm with certainity that your ancestors are not mixed with euros

Yeah these are definitely contacts, maybe edits too. But it's possible, the supposed races are relative and vague, not really descriptive of anything. Someone with blue eyes simply has genes pertaining to that. There is no "white" or "arab" in the specific genes and feature of an individual. Those are just general terms.

not every arabs tho, syrians and lebs dont have that "al" or "ibn" its just their first name and last name

Honestly doubt it. I'll buy him a 23andme test.
Most likely he has partial ancestry from the Caucus/Anatolia/Levant region since that's where blue eyes are said to have originated.
By that logic I also should have the same ancestors.
It's interesting how the world's populations are so intertwined. I'm getting my DNA test results back in a couple of weeks. So I guess we'll figure it out, eh?
No but at the same time you can never confirm that your ancestors weren't mixed with Middle Easterners.
It's really just a "what-if?" thing. I mean I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if my DNA results showed that I'm 3% European or something. I guess we'll wait and see when the results come in.
They're not contacts, but believe what you want.

Okay but we're not Lebanese or Syrian lol.

>It's interesting how the world's populations are so intertwined

Well not if you're Eastern-Asian /Southern African /Indian/Australian Aboriginal desu. Then you literally are a "different" race (and possibly even species with the more we learn about or bodies and skulls everyday)

if those aren't contacts he probably has some problem with his eyes, look at the inner part of his iris it is dark and misshapen

Probably

Much of my ancestry i havent traced, but i can trace one branch which appears in writing first in the 12th century
The others i assume stayed where they always were but there is likely some norse mixed in from the invasions

I mean you can't deny that Arabs got around quite a bit over the years. It's mainly just the Middle East and Europe that had a lot of interaction due to trade and such.

Btw there is no way that other races could be different species. For that to be the case, we'd need to have different chromosomes and not be able to produce (fertile) children. Both of which are not met.

We're just a bit different due to different environments that we've evolved in. That's all.

then stop saying "we arabs"

It might just be some form of medical condition. Probably stemming from counsin marriage.

You're right. Most of us do it but not all of us.

Probably.

>. For that to be the case, we'd need to have different chromosomes and not be able to produce (fertile) children. Both of which are not met.
Donkey's can produce with horses but they're different species with their own strengths and weaknesses.

Why are Saudis so insecure:

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-36448328

Right but donkeys and horses don't have the same number of chromosomes iirc and they also don't produce FERTILE children.

>arab girl marrying another arab man

Tbqh I'm perfectly fine with this. We could use some of that intermixing anyway.

But what you're saying doesn't make sense.
>100,000 years of separate evolution but nah we're the same senpai
If we were separate for only a few more thousand years we'd be separate species by now.

Yea to both

Blue eyes are most common eye color in every non med euro country. While they are max 10% in middle east. If anyone in your family has blue eyes its 99.9% certain somewhere down the line you have euro ancestor.

Saudi women marry out more foreigners anyway: arabnews.com/news/528881

And yet we aren't.

>separate evolution
Not really. Our evolution was quite dynamic.

Heck, you even have Southeast Asians moving to Madagascar. Look up the Malagasy.

We're not different species at all. Far from it.

The only reason why we look so different is because we're evolved to recognize even the slightest changes in the facial features of fellow humans because we are social animals.

To an outsider, a black guy and an east asian would probably look near identical.

Also keep in mind that at one point there were actually different species of humans, such as neanderthals, pygmies, denisovans, etc. but they all died out.

Good differently or bad?

Take a guess Bruce

But blue eyes didn't originate in Euro, my slovak friend.
"married Yemenis, with 544 marriage contracts, while 375 married Kuwaitis, 307 married Qataris, 120 married Syrians, 112 married Emiratis, 72 married Pakistanis, 65 married Palestinians and 62 married Egyptians.
The report also stated that five Americans, three British, and three Turks married Saudi women in 2012. The Philippines was at the bottom of the list, with only one marriage contract."

Basically all Arabs. Like I said, I don't care. I'm a pan-Arabist and I think Arabs should unite to form one democratic secular nation.