youtube.com/watch?v=7GM5opmwc0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=m3EnpN3A1Jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=V3YxgBrnorI

youtube.com/watch?v=7lr6KnjlMCg

youtube.com/watch?v=7lyIdHpTCb8

youtube.com/watch?v=koQ2iVu2Uo4

that game is shit and for fags though

Literally a grinding game with a random number generator for combat, for people who couldn't scrounge up $15/mth.

WoW (at least wotlk) was the epitome of a well made game.

Except I'm NEETing it up playing age of mythology

i am the good old days now

nords are op

>no archers
>dwarf-gatherer autism
>op

The most autistic game, with the worst community in the world.

Literally everyone in that game was trying to jew you in one or another, either by convincing you to give them your shit or making you walk into the wilderness. Most retarded game.

>or making you walk into the wilderness
yeah that was me, fun as fuck

sounds to me like you were n00b mate

shame you didn't git gud. RS in about 2004-2006 was GOAT

Why didn't you play wotlk?

youtube.com/watch?v=voeAGBBoXnI

because i was MMORPG'd out by 2008, stopped playing runescape around then as well because of the grand exchange

>2006-2008 Runescape
>2007-2010 World of Warcraft
>2010-2011 Modern Warfare 2
those were the glory days 2bh when you could game all day and fap all night

The grand exchange was the first non-retarded idea they had.

Beats standing like a faggot selling your sharks or buying dragon longsword

>tfw i was in top 5 player on one of big french server in cod 4

>tfw I was a consolefag back then and my leaderboard was all fucked up because of the lobbies
>tfw I had 11th prestige on cod 4

>The grand exchange was the first non-retarded idea they had.
>>>>>>

>buy arrow shaft at like 6gp
>buy feather at 50 gp
>make headless arrow
>sell for ~80gp
you could make 1m in an hour just by taking advantage of the shitty GE, totally took any adventure out of moneymaking

I used to play Wolfenstein ET
youtube.com/watch?v=IaKjVBXgBXU

and Ragnarok (we and some friends even had a server)
youtube.com/watch?v=GFoyePOkQz4

Fugg the nostalgia

> control + F
> no 'lineage 2'

*leaves thread*

The game was retarded in general.

>combat system is literally 100% RNG
>Worst graphics in the world
>100000 bots, scammers, niggers and jews
>The """skills""" were literally based around grinding the same thing over and over for hundreds of hours in order to get to the highest level

youtube.com/watch?v=qvmbL99ErUo

>11th prestige
nice. I've never even had second because I was afraid it would fuck up my statistic because of lack of weapon/perks. Cod 6 was pretty good too but I don't have any vivid memories about it except pretty bad map design

youtube.com/watch?v=PVhwiHmV1BI

I miss Silkroad Online.

>you'll never again be a kid secretly playing MMO at midnight, fake an online personality, hang out with other players, talk about future, put effort into earning meaningless game coins
>you grow up trying to fit into normies and doing drugs

I miss playing warcraft 3 and MOHAA in LAN cybercafe
and TF2/csgo before they became cash cows

feels bad man.

But all good things must come to an end. It's better than being a manchild trying to desperately hang onto to his childhood.

>none of my friends notice how tf2 has essentially become mobile game tier in terms of microtransactions
>keep buying fuggin hats to show off some sort of meme prestige
"wew"

thank god nohatsmod exists
microtransactions are the worst, i kinda cared about cosmetics before but its better to just try to have fun

youre right dude im past that stage and growing up is good but sometimes u gotta look back

It's just not the same anymore senpai

Still though, I think playing an older expac WoW server can be great fun, might get on again

>fake an online personality
everything except this, someone who needs to create a fake persona is a little more sad than me ngl

>He didn't live his life through online games where he roleplayed as the person he wanted to be in real life

Buzz off, Normie.

no

WoW still good faggots get amongst it

is legion worth playing

last time i asked people said "no"

Its worth playing if you're willing to sink significant hours into it

Also, play with atleast 1 regular friend who plays in your time slot. Find a prog guild and get grinding.

imo best xpac since BC

I only care about arena

How are class balances?

just play nostalrius/elysium. Vanilla private server (for free) with 70k player base

fake a persona as in lied to 14yos in IRC rooms to make them feel uncomfortable, or full blown created a fake online identity with consistent accounts and profiles across multiple platforms?

It sucks.

Chinese goldfarmers are wreaking havoc, elysium staff are retarded and Vanilla is worst.

they're banning players constantly for buying and selling. Gold sellers also existed back in the day.

instant myth summon
random free myth summon
base human melee generate favor and heroic
increased gold mining from dwarves
dragons
healing fountain
movable resource drop

etc

always be on the offensive

Yeah but not to the point of the chinese literally being everywhere.

They started ddosing the server when they were getting banned so the cuck mods stopped it and banned people for racism against Chinese instead.

You literally cant make this shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCS7eJwXne4

kek, I didn't know it was that bad. Surely those Chinese won't use other cheats like noclip, r-right.

It's horrible.

i was considering playing but I took a look at the /Nost/ and /WSPG/ Threads on /vg/ and quickly changed my mind.

I wonder if all the old hacks work on nostalrius

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ild5Qpuns

the people falling for that shit are the people playing ret pally, they are out there

just an example senpai, i know it's dumb but i just mean the chinese are taking shit over

youtube.com/watch?v=xiaNe6k36GA

listen to this tho

my fucking sides

yeah dont come back to play then if youre looking for balanced classes. they have NEVER been balanced and never will be

They were probably most balanced in WOTLK.

Anyway how are warriors in legion?

>i will never get gladiator with my mates again
feels bad man

what season

You can get Gladiator on Arena tournament, altho 3's is dead and has been for a long time

Warrior main here, id say theyre great if you're an arms player, fury not so much. arms is basically a 6 button rotation atm, thrown in with a few hamstrings/charges/heroic leaps etc. Its fucking fun as.

well, i only got gladiator in s9 as tsg, probably one of the easiest glads you could get, otherwise i was mostly a duelist-level player

but it was still tons of fun

>You can get Gladiator on Arena tournament, altho 3's is dead and has been for a long time
I played on AT for a while, got 2.5k in 2s with my mate despite having s7 gear vs full s8 players, but we got bored quickly due to nature of our team composition and meta

youtube.com/watch?v=7GM5opmwc0Y

What about prot?

tbqh i kind of want to play now after watching a couple legion videos

this looks fun:
youtube.com/watch?v=m3EnpN3A1Jk

>I played on AT for a while, got 2.5k in 2s with my mate despite having s7 gear vs full s8 players

You could have contacted malaco and gotten title + VIP for having glad on retail...

Id be talking out of my arse if i said i knew how prot was. I dont really play it ever in pvp, only pve.

But from what i just read, 0.3% of players with an 1800 rating or higher were Prot warriors. So theres that

i don't care about titles on private servers, we played for fun

and nothing is as fun to play as wotlk Arms

WP and RMP is the cancer of WOTLK

It just struck me that there is a reasonable chance that maybe one of us have met one of the people in this thread online in a game once long ago, if even just passing each other by in Orgrimmar or played one match of CoD4 together 8 years ago or something.

>WP
you mean warrior/paladin? yes that's the setup we played, and yes it was kinda cancerous, although at heavy disadvantage against the everpresent rogue/priest

when we were matched against a mirror and didn't win in first 5 minutes we just left the game, because there was no point spending 45 mins trying to dps down a paladin, only to get a draw

> Orgrimmar
ABHORRENT

>you mean warrior/paladin?
Yes

Tbqh I like warr/disc because it's not boring as fuck.

idk famalami legion doesn't seem so bad, strongly considering playing

Only bad thing about legion is Pve lottery for pieces and RBG's arent really based on gear as much anymore. Even the queen farts though

>idk famalami legion doesn't seem so bad, strongly considering playing
i think blizzard fucked their shit up with some retarded pvp itemization

they should have stayed with wotlk/tbc system, where items were gradually unlocked as you went up in ranking, that way there was a real incentive to slowly improve your skills

also, was fun dominating random BGs with your fully decked character, destroying people 5vs1

i was the highest rated male troll arms warrior in europe during s9, that's something

i miss Knight Online before it was flooded by mehmets