What's Sup Forums up to tonight?

what's Sup Forums up to tonight?

I love you man

I don’t have to tell you Sup Forums is shit. Everybody knows Sup Forums is shit. It’s fucking cancer. If you don’t reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep. The same boring fucking generals have replaced diverse faggotry. Original content is near extinct. Shitposters won’t even bother with the banana anymore. Normalfags are running wild on the board and there’s nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there’s no end to it. We know the board has stagnated and it’s the same shit every day, and we sit masturbating to FB friends while the fucking archive tells us that today we had fifteen dickrates and sixty-three dub threads, as if that’s the way it’s supposed to be.

We know things are shit – worse than shit. They’re cancer. It’s like every thread on every refresh was there on the last, so we don’t check catalog anymore. We lurk in a general, and slowly the variety of content we get to see is getting smaller, and all we say is: ‘Please, at least leave us alone in our Best of threads. Let me have my autism and my memes and my screencaps and I won’t visit 9gag. Just leave us alone.

Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get MAD! I don’t want you to reply. I don’t want you to meme – I don’t want you to bitch to Hiroshima Nagasaki, because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to say. I don’t know what to do about the cancer and the generals and the Normies and the lack of new OC. All I know is that first you’ve got to get mad. You’ve got to say: ‘I’m a raging faggot, god-dammit! I hate normies! REEEEE’

So, I want you to scroll up now. I want all of you to scroll up to click on return. I want you to scroll up right now and click on Post Thread. Open it, and slap your dick on your keyboard, and write: ‘I’m as mad as a bull dyke, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

I want you to scroll up right now. DO IT. Go to the first page. Open Post Thread and take your dick out and type – ‘I’m as mad as a bull dyke and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Things have got to change. But first, you’ve gotta get mad!… You’ve got to say, ‘I’m as mad as a bull dyke, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Then we’ll figure out what to do about the cancer and the generals and the meme crisis. But first, you lost the game, open your image folder, pick at random, and select all the tiles with street signs, and post it: ‘I’m as mad as a bull dyke, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

Thanks man

>forcing a meme

Wallowing in self pity. Mulling over conspiracy theories. Debating what to do with the rest of the week. Browsing Sup Forums for laughs and feels; might watch a show later

sounds like how most peoples nights are going

Trying to find a good feels thread that doesn't 404 after five minutes if I don't bump it myself.

kinda hard for a good feels thread cause like nothing good is happening in the world so its just gonna be rehash

Sitting in a room with 3 people and feeling awkward as hell and being disrespected, but don't want to start anything with people. That's what I'm up too lol.

shit man that awkward feeling is shitty but for my advise say you're not enjoying yourself and leave and just talk to them later

I've had some good discussions in them the last couple nights. Hell, sharing my lost love story early this afternoon was, surprisingly enough, the last step necessary to pull me out of a really bad depressive episode. Not right away, but it unlocked something precious I'd forgotten.

She saved me. One more time. Even after all these years.

Yeah I know, but I don't want too just walk out and not say anything cause it would be terrible lol. I just tried to talk and got looks. Hahaha Sup Forums y'all gotta help.

wish i could relate I'm in a bit of depressive state currently and it hit me out of nowhere and i dont know why i just keep thinkining bad shit but good on you and next time they disrespect you ask for an apology and say you didnt appreciate it everyone deserves to be respected

same old, finding reasons not to just end this life.

Can't sleep nother night of insomnia, and stress and I smoked all my cigs so can't get rid of stress like that

I know the feeling i ran out of weed so now im sipping honey jack daniels to occupy myself and think

Hey... Im a little bit down myself. Recently realized that I cannot find happiness, I'm emotionally imbalanced; my ego is way to prominent. I fill my life with material and monetary devices to fill the gap of happiness temporarily.

Hell I ran out of weed and booze and even with then half the time I can't sleep, usually I wait till I pass out I also hate this dumb ass life I feel stuck Also this is first time I've ever posted in a thread in the 4 years I come on Sup Forums

Drinking and taking oxy. Feeling decent

i can find happiness and all that but i just dont feel like im important that everyone around me belittles me and what not and im to shy to get a girlfriend but have plenty of guys hit on me so that kinda fucks with me and i just dont know what to do anymore highschool is over sure i graduated but now i have to move on with life and dont know what to do anymore i feel like im trying my best but like its not important i feel ill be alone because i dont know anything else

Feeling pretty depressed. If i didn't have all this money id probably just kill myself...

Just get a job to support yourself and live your life. Don't worry about other people's expectations, fuck em

even though i feel depressed and all this shit i want you to know because i know that its still worth living and shit gets better but like idk im getting kinda drunk ish so excuse my wording or grammar but in my eyes even though i hate alot of stuff that all life is precious in someway
i seek to change for the better but all my life ive been a shutin and become lazy because of bs in the past so i dont know what to do so just think of the outsiders stay golden pony boy is a quote i can admire and helps think of that

i have a job i've worked there like almost a year and im tight with everyone 9i think but like it still doesnt help much

Ok, seriously, why do the feel threads keep getting pruned regardless of how many bumps they're getting...

Just don't worry about what other people think. There will always be people that want to talk shit and walk over you so they can feel better about themselves

who knows myabe they delete them to prevent us from getting all sad and shit together to prevent deaths related to their websites ive seen feel threads turn super dark

I have to get another full time job to help out my bro mom and sis, stressing bout that since I'm only one who will help my mom out to keep a roof on our heads but I hate this house my room is like a jungle full of gnats. The occasional mosquito, I hate that I live 2 doors away from my ex of 2 years and can't leave or I'll fuck my family I wish I could pull this trigger but I always puss out

Buy me a Sup Forums pass, I fucking hate captchas

I appreciate that mank

I've tried my best to read this "daily" ish from another user its helped me a bit but like idk its hard to find time to read it each day
heres how i look btw cause this is mostly why i feel bad alot cause i feel others judge by appearance instead of personality

no problem if anyone out there feels like i feel i want them to not feel that way also outsiders is a classic totally watch it if you get the time

Yeah and those people are shallow. I know what you're saying, but you have to get past it, not for your friends or family, but for you. Fuck everybody else, fuck God, live for you. Sorry, I'd try to put it in better perspective but I'm fucked up right now

Ok I will

Been really depressed for the past year or so. Talked to my psychiatrist about meds so idk

don't do meds doctors tried that shit on my when i was little cause i was a hassle but meds dont make you feel like yourself find away around it man meds=not you so try your best to find the real you :)

This. Meds are only temporary and will only make things worse in the long run

I live in a perpetual state of being drunk.. along the lines that self becomes your real self... (Not op btw)

I'm almost always fucked up. Just got off Xanax, survived withdrawal. But I've been drinking almost every day since I quit 3 weeks ago, and I relapsed this last weekend kind of, bought 3 bars. And like 2 months ago I tried to OD on tabs. Took 12 within about 3 hours, and I stole them from my dealers car.

was masturbating to pokemon, now I haven't decided.

maybe you'll find something worth getting out of that drunken state sure at this point in life im fucked up all tyhe time but thats meh sorry im running out of advise now i know im drunk and idk how i can help cause i cant 100% relate but like idk dude find soemthing you like and be sober to expereience it it may be better

Testing