Sup Forumsros, I am here to invite you all the call, text and overall harass this piece of shit...

Sup Forumsros, I am here to invite you all the call, text and overall harass this piece of shit. He is a true shit stain on the human race, worse then monkeys.
His name is Jason Ledford. He lives in Bolivar Missouri and his number is 4172988491. May you all have fun fucking with this cock sucker.

but he's just a baby user...

no no the cock stain holding the angel

What did he do?

>cock stain
>angel

Guessing this is mama bear

nice dubs

NYPA, newfag

he got my sister hooked on dope..

Which is even more disturbing. Imagine what he'll be capable of when he's older.

nah not mama bear, just a really pissed off brother, got my little sister hooked on dope

Ahh the faggot that posts an acronym
Well you know what faggoturtle, I'm going to harass this guy just like OP wants

that fucking reefer strikes again. DAMN YOU DOPE!!

Why don't you stop being a faggot and go knock some of his teeth out. If you're a manlet, the use of a baseball bat is acceptable.

okay fine pills, meth and other shit I have not found in and on her.... weed is not a drug..

blaa blaa not your personal army blaablaa....
you should know better newfag

Ok, we're gonna need to see said sister's tits and a sharpie in her pooper. Then you'll have an army. Sorry bro, thems the rules

Your sister unable to make her own adult decisions

This is more newage faggotry that op

GTFO

The Absolute Madman

Who is he to you and whos baby is that yours? why let him hold it?

Thats not his fault....

Ahhhh, Missouri... don't ever change.

Your sister got your sister hooked on drugs

nah he didnt get your sister hooked on drugs, your sister would have done that herself. is this really the only reason you can come up with for Sup Forums, who doesnt PA anyway you fucking faggot holy shit