IDRIS ELBA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

IDRIS ELBA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36294224/bets-suspended-on-tom-hiddleston-becoming-the-next-007

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_diversity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They already confirmed last night who was gona play

ugh...i cant even.... this is so racist

You mean Amy Pascal.

He's got some work to do.

Craig raised the bar.

He'd be bretty gud. He's fantastic in The Might Manager

I can see it. He's handsome and very good actor.

Would have prefered Fassbender, but he's alright

>Craig raised the bar.

Then ate it.

Adam pls

No. Fassbender becomes Bond we loose out on potential good movies he could be in because of contract obligations.

It's bad enough he's doing Magneto and Ass Creed.

>betting on movie roles

Do you gambling addicts in the UK actually do this?

Gamblers bet on anything.

>good movies

like "le black shirt iphone inventor"?

They betted on the next Doctor Who companion, so of course they are going to be on this at Ladbrokes.

He could be pretty good for a younger Bond.

It was well done and portrayed perfectly how much of a cunt he was.

>Tom Hiddleston
>We want the tumblr audience

SJW Transgender BBC loving cuck Bond incoming

Craig still has a contract for 4 more Bond movies, Hiddleston will be old enough looking by then

Lel at this market manipulation.

LARGE on Elba.
Tears at nonbelievers

>Craig still has a contract for 4 more Bond movies

No he isn't. He's contracted for one more

>Craig still has a contract for 4 more Bond movies,

He has a contract for ONE.

>New bondgirl is a qt trap

Holy shit, look at this pic and tell me he doesn't look like Fleming's sketch of Bond

BBC BTFO
WHITEY
H
I
T
E
Y

I like Tom so this is good news imo

Kek next time don't type anything

AYYO HOL UP DAS RAYCISS GIBS MOAR DIVERSITIES YO!

Hopefully not. Bond isn't supposed to look like a bodybuilder.

You're right. Still, there's something missing from his attitude that every Bond has. Some sort of confidence of fucking you up.

Fassbender is currently the best possible choice for Bond.

Why not Tom Hardy? He's perfect for it.

>James Bond becomes a mumbling autist

*smacks 40oz on the ground*
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WE AINT ON SUM BOND SQUAD

Craig already played the Bond Hardy would've played.

But but I thought The Rock was the new everyman. You know, the average healthy guy who doesnt try too hard. That's why they cast him as the new Jack Burton.

In Craig style, Elba would kill it. But something a tad more cheesy (what I want) with space stations and secret skull islands, Hiddleston is okay

James Bond typically isn't gay

in b4 Skyfall bantz

Elba woudl just paly Luther again.

>Another high hairline bond
I don't mind it, but motherfucker you need to make sure it doesn't end up like Craig and his potato face with a thin wisp on top.

Ugliest jew i've seen in a while.
Bravo, england.

They should kill bond off and move on to a new serial spy/operator. There's plenty of good material out there.

Mark Dawson's John Milton, for example, is like a British Jack Reacher, and he has nice character flaws etc.

Giggleston would make a perfect John Milton.

Elba would be a far better antagonist, don't know why people want him to be Bond, way better to build a villain from the ground up than having to stick to a bunch of rules about what bond should look and act like.

>tfw Fassbender will never play Bond
He'd honestly be perfect

>implying
Spectre was the worst selling Bond, only because the theme song was sung by a gay

Their audience are the most racist and sexist thirdworlders possible

>the rock
>doesn't try too hard
>roided as fuck

Is Elba a good actor, or just a good black actor?
He seems incapable of playing different personalities. His role in Pacific Rim and his role in Thor were acted in the same manner.

At least Denzel has some level of range.

this guy should be bond

Yeah I've always said this too. Sucks that it probably won't happen.

this makes me think that they should ramp up the darkness while ditching the more grounded feel of craig's bond

Fuck off Sup Forums he's a great actor, Stringer Bell is GOAT

He's not right for Bond though

why? Tom Hiddleston is a fucking nerd.

>accept prop bets on things other than sports
>go full on SHUT.IT.DOWN when some studio intern has inside knowledge

Motherfuckers need to eat their losses for accepting stupid bets in the first place.

Jason Statham could've been a good Bond if he didn't go bald 20 years ago.

>everything I don't agree with is Sup Forums. Blacks are people. Miscegenation is okay!

Why are you here?

he's the perfect human bean

The next bond should be Clive Owen

>muh Sup Forums

Cut that out, he's right. Elba did nothing interesting in Beasts of No Nation.

>an actor
>"there is something missing from his attitude"
gee, I wonder how he'll manage

No he'd be terrible

10/15 years ago maybe. He's 51 bro.

>fassbender

him and hiddleshtiddle are practically twins

Eric Roberts is already in.

>muh racemixing

Stormfront please just leave

Well, that's the impression I've got from watching his films, man. Would you argue that Gordon-Levitt is a good candidate for Bond? Michael Cera? Classic Dano?

>20 years later
>brosnan still number 1

>he thinks Daniel Craig has a bodybuilders body

This

I'm not ready for another bond actor change, the last one was hard enough and I only recently came to terms with it

Not only. They had a Goat actor to play Blofeld, but they have shrunken his character so much that he is not threatening anymore and just stands around looking at people with a grin and talking about art or something.
Also the female cast was the worst i've seen in a while in a Bond movie. Bellucci and Seydoux can be good sometimes, but here they were just barely acting cause their characters were just poor and had no personality.
At least in the 80's, revealing dresses were meant to compensate for the lack of character.

>Spectre was the worst selling Bond

Made more than QoS did

Just watch Elba in the tv show Luther. You'll change your mind.

GOAT Bond, absolutely turdible movies

That wasn't hard though.

I like Tom Hiddleston but I am 100% confident I could beat the shit out of him. I think Fassbender could bring a real evil side to Bond.

hes an american hillbilly from arkansas and family from indiana?

>manlet faggot playing Bond

The more I think about it, the more I'd like Hiddleston as Bond.

Stop fucking talking about Idris Elba being Bond, it was never going to happen, it was just the mad ravings of a stupid bitch at Sony , facebook faggots trying to look cool and now false flagging shitposters.

Try reading the post i'm replying to, you tit.

Bond. James Bond. And I'm going to take YOU to the bank, Blofeld. The blood bank.

>I like Tom Hiddleston but I am 100% confident I could beat the shit out of him.

You couldn't even reach his knees before he punted you back into the cabbage patch you came from.

nor should he since he's a potatokraut

I don't understand how you could support racemixing

just like bond

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_diversity

>if you dislike Elba's performances you're from Sup Forums

All he did in Pacific Rim was yell and make serious faces. Granted that was fine for the movie but I can't remember a single memorable scene of his. He was practically a prop in Prometheus.

no, Bond has a Scottish father and a Swiss mother.

And sexist

Literally doesn't matter for the movies

Fassbender is born for the role

If we can consider a black James Bond then there's no problem with having a German Bond.

Hybrid vigor isn't a thing. Not even among Dogs or mules (which can't even breed).

Mulattos suffer from a lot of health issues like vitamin deficiency and are more prone to skin cancer.

That's not even mentioning the outcast station they must inhabit in society.

>le edgy teenager who read wikipedia articles on eugenics
Every time

One of the worst posts I've ever seen. It's fascinating how unintelligent every single Sup Forums shitposter is. Fucking incredible.

Brosnan had the unfortunate situation of being a good Bond with abysmal scripts in every movie

Mules aren't a hybrid within a single species. Don't bring in problems related to cross-species breeding.

>Mulattos suffer from a lot of health issues like vitamin deficiency and are more prone to skin cancer.

Yeah and people born in the upper end of the Equator are way more prone to suffer from multiple sclerosis and autoimmune diseases. Every race has their share of illnesses.

Source: I'm a fucking doctor.

Eh, I don't see him as a Bond, but I guess the point of casting a new Bond, is to take him to a new direction and this is definitely it. I'm intrigued if this turns out to be real, though.

He's too broad-looking