Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Whats the most repulsive thing you do?
I absolutely LOVE smelling my fingers after ive scratched my balls
Mfw

Puke, often, from drinking too much then smoking while hungover.

I don't brush my teeth sometimes. I also wear the same clothes pretty often. Or just let them air out for a day or two before I wear them again. Smelling your fingers after you scratched you balls isn't to bad if your testicles are clean. I guess I'm barely above average in repulsivity.

Thats been proven as an auto-immune check... If it smells funky and not like its usual vinegary smell you know something is wrong

Scratch head and smell fingers

Fap to Furries

Same

continue living

How much are you guys drinking that you puke the next day? I have to seriously hammer them down to get a hangover even anymore. I'll feel sluggish the day after, but not much worse then that.

I'm sorry to hear that user I wish you healthy sexual desires

Eating mcdonalds and KFC

i always sniff my farts. even if im in pain, ill turn around and sniff a fart

fapping to stuff i shouldnt be fapping to

bite and chew nails, eat scabs, scratching vagina and then smelling fingers

>scratching vagina

Anons, you mean to tell me that when you scratch your arse you don't at least get the urge to sniff your fingers?

I feel like all the sniffing related stuff is normal because if a smell is different then you get a sense that something is wrong. It's like out primal side shining through.

fap to scat cp and lick my cumed hand

Sames

I'll stick my finger right in my sweaty taint and smell that musky shit stank

Feelsgoodman

Cut calluses off my big toes and eat it. Burn my nail clippings. Pick my nose, and have been my whole life, i contribute my nose picking habit for the reason i rarely get sick. That being said, if i see someone else do it i gag.

And to add, i will eat my cum for the sole purpose of easy clean up

I wear the same underwear for weeks

Not even joking

You just copied and reworded

>scratch and sniff
not repulsive

Same here mate my skin has gotten thick nowadays but the smooth type not crusty as fuck. Eat my boogers on the regular, and like you haven't genuinely gotten sick in months if not the past year or two