Time travel

aside from creating tv series from old films (Rush Hour, Frequency, Lethal Weapon, Exorcist) (occasionally blackswapping) it appears the latest train network tv has hopped on: time travel
deadline.com/2016/05/timeless-time-travel-drama-eric-kripke-shawn-ryan-nbc-order-1201755677/
tvline.com/2016/03/09/leighton-meester-making-history-fox-comedy-series-time-travel-pilot-cast/
tvline.com/2016/05/12/abc-series-order-2016-time-after-time/

Which one will you watch, if any?
For me, Timeless. Abigail Spencer is an good actress and I like Shawn Ryan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4glJzvUunOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that Phil from Better off Ted? Is this possibly a Quantum Leap replacement?

no to the first
haven't seen quantum leap yet so i can't answer the second

I'll be watching Westworld.

That Nolan trainwreck that had filming shut down for weeks because they had no idea what they were doing?

OP here
actually pretty disappointed by the trailer desu
youtube.com/watch?v=4glJzvUunOE

I will give them a chance. Hopefully they don't suck.

Abigail Spencer is pretty good at masturbating.

That's a lot more than can be said for Aubrey Plaza. You should be ashamed of yourself you bitch!

oh right h was lem and uhwha you've never seen Quantum leap, get on that.

Just saw the trailer
It looks like the same story as 11.something.63

>NBC
>Fox
>ABC

All shit tier networks. Pass.

that video of her masterbating is indeed timeless

>Black guy time traveling

Oh boy, that would end well in real life. If they're going for realism they better show his character getting murdered if they ever travel before 1950 and he's with the white woman.

The pilot was good, but it looks like they are basically retconing it?

PATTY WHY

YOU COULD HAVE STAYED ON FLASH

WHY PATTY WHY

He could always pretend to be her house nigger.

>Eric Kripke
I'm in

Watch the trailer, he says exactly that there is no point in past american History where he'd be welcome, then they have a cliche scene where a white guy calls him boy

I've always really enjoyed time travel stories.

It's about time they made more of them.

Louis CK had a bit about this like ten years ago before he went full cuck. Like a white dude could jump in a time machine and go to any time, the year two if he wanted, and it would be cool. A black guy better stick to post 1980 if he's gonna time travel.

???

i don't like the "main protagonist doesn't know something life changing about herself that others do" shit going on in NBC shows like this, Blindspot, and Blacklist