>be black
>have an iq of 85

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MTV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viacom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumner_Redstone
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What those four niggers did was pretty despicable.

Picking on a special needs person.

Pure bullies that were too scared to pick on someone their own size.

Funny thing is that i don't think MTV gives a shit, they just did it cause it's a trend to rip on whitey these days
Gotta be hip with them youths

this

pretty rare desu

>be american
>get kidnapped

Nobody in reality really fucking care about diversity or other shit. Big companies always have to be in trend or they will lose money

This
Killing someone is despicable , unless it's a criminal of course, why do you guys hate blacks and latinos in general so much? Don't you realize that niggers kill blacks and the ratas(gangmembers from here) kill us too? We have a common enemy

delet this

My University plays MTVU in its gym and I can confirm its a pile of shit that only produces liberal, cherrypicked ideas.

they are charged with hate crime

>cherrypicked ideas
and how does that set it apart from literally every other channel?

>implying German women weren't kidnapped and gang raped by refugees during your NYE celebrations

Nah these are very literally click bait videos.

they did it to get views, post a 'heres a tip white people' or 'trump btfo by this very liberal opinion piece' on Sup Forums and you get the same effect

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MTV
>Owned by Viacom
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viacom
>Voting control of Viacom is held by National Amusements [...] controlled by the billionaire Sumner Redstone.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumner_Redstone
>Sumner was born to a Jewish family[2] in Boston, Massachusetts, to Belle (née Ostrovsky) and Michael Rothstein.

you're a sight for sore eyes

>Killing someone is despicable , unless it's a criminal of course, why do you guys hate blacks and latinos in general so much? Don't you realize that niggers kill blacks and the ratas(gangmembers from here) kill us too? We have a common enemy
Where the fuck did this come from?
All i said is that MTV is pandering
I don't understand why you're talking about the morals of murder with me
And i don't give a shit about your racewar either

Sure they're clickbait, but they're also made because it's a trend

If they did it only for views, why did they delete it when it got negative votes?

kek

kek at poo

MTV doesn't give a shit about the black guys who killed the trump supporter

I always think stuff like this is not real but then I realize that it is and it's super creepy and scary.

That's how niggers are. They never attack unless they think they can take you and they try to make it a 3-1 fight if possible

shut up fag