RAID TIME LET'S GO

RAID TIME LET'S GO

dubs decides the website and the content to post

YouTube. Glowzwiebel. Lets RAID that fucker!

This. Now. Lets goooo

Xvideos

Shutdown the page ;)

Bump q

Winrar!!!

WINRAR

Lets do this

sure feels like summer

>mfw I get punked so hard my ass hurts.

that was fast

the amount on fagiotry itt

what channel?

> Omegle
> LGBT

these fucktards

OH MY FUCKING GOD
TFW almost QUINTS!!!

>one off
time to KYS

h e l i u m

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

O.K. this is how it goes. You get an orangutan. I'm not talking a little monkey or some dancing chimp bull, I mean a true, pure blood orangutan.
Don't ask me how you're gonna get an orangutan, that's not my problem, it's so obviously yours. So the orangutan's name is Clyde. This is non-negotianable, all orangutans are named Clyde. I don't know why that is, it's just how the world works. So you and Clyde become man (and ape) about town. You're seen everywhere together, you make the scene. You and friends go out in big groups. You talk loud, you laugh louder. Every time you say something witty you high-five the orangutan. The town begins to buzz. It gets back to her. "Did you know the guy with the orangutan?", "You used to date the guy with the orangutan?", "Why would you break up with a guy with an orangutan?" Next thing you know she's calling. "I'm hoping we can still be friends. Wanna hang out sometime." "Geez I dunno, me and Clyde were going to go to a monster truck race tonight. (orangutans love monster trucks) In fact the whole social calender seems kinda full. I tell you what, I'll make a little note (what was your name again?) and maybe I can squeeze you in." "Oh, well you know my number so don't be a stra-" "Hey look at the time! I gotta skate, Clyde's making Mojitos'." At this point the upper hand is yours. You can let her twist in the wind, you can draw her back into your life at the pace you decide. Whatever, it's your life. But if you're a smart man? You slowly phase her back in. You're IM'ng. You're talking on Live. You get invited to family functions. You bring Clyde, he becomes like one of the family. You're one big Brady Bunch.
Then the orangutan screws her mother. Accused for rape, whole Bill Cosby scenario RIP Clyde

In west Pakistania
Born and raised
On the bomb range where I spent most of my days
Blowin up infidels, relaxin all cool
Shootin U.S. troops outside of school
When a couple of americans who were up to no good
Started defiling islam in my neighborhood
I set off one chem bomb and my mom got scared
She said "You're moving in with your 6 aunties in Tehran"
I whistled for a plane
And when it came near
The license plate said "Boom" and there were severed heads in the mirror
I thought to myself "Man, this plane is rare"
Then I thought "Nah man, fulfill Sharia law"
"Go bomb in Tehran"
I pulled up to the cell about 9:11 or later
I looked at the driver and said "Allah hu akbar, madh Allah, yarzuqna"
I looked at my flag
I've earned my title
Time to sit on my nukes as the prince of ISIL

Trips of truth

You know what I don't understand? No one ever takes memes seriously. I'm being honest here. No one ever stops and really understands the memes. They just pass it off as just another shitpost that was made by some edgy shit in his basement, waiting for his mom to bring him chicken tendies. These people are wrong. Memes are made by the greatest minds on the planet. Each one is carefully and delicately crafted to get the most amount of karma on Reddit. I'm led to believe that maybe even Albert Einstein made a meme. Now, I am not talking about the shitty Facebook memes that don't take any effort at all, like what you see on say, for example, Berny Snaders' page. They lack a soul. I only speak of Sup Forums memes and the like. Things like dank pepe, dat boi (o shit waddup) and troll faces. These types of memes deserve respect. They aren't trash. They are art.

>> lel just need girlfrend
(girl) do you think I'm pretty?
(boy)no
(girl) do u want to be with me forever?
(boy)no
(Girl) would u cry if i walked away?
(Boy) no
She heard enough and was hurt tears ran down her face
Boy grabbed her arm:(boy)your not pretty.....your beutiful
(boy)i dont want to be with u forever.....i need u forever
(boy) i wouldnt cry if u walked away....i would DIE!!!
(boy whispers) plzz stay with me
(girl whispers) i will...
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you
Something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm tommorow it could be anywhere get redy for the biggest shock.of your life! If u dont post this to
5 comments....
You will have relationship problems for the next ten years