Let me tell you why Sup Forums is just a bunch of faggots: its not because of summerfags...

let me tell you why Sup Forums is just a bunch of faggots: its not because of summerfags. its not because of the banana posters. its not because youre all betas. no.

its because whenever someone thinks up an original idea for a thread, it goes ignored. all of you faggots just jump onto the nearest YLYL thread and let the one that could lead to interesting events or discussion fall by the wayside and die.

useless niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youi're right

I'm not a robot

It's usually because of summerfags that that happens, but okay

except its not.

>it doesnt really increase that much

I am in

lol look at you faggots. this thread is an example of what im talking about. kill yourselves.

/me is looking for an interesting thread

checked

dub dubs

I bookmark this page

boards.Sup Forums.org/b/incest

well, nigger lover, did you ever think that maybe people just come onto Sup Forums to fuck around and have a good time? who cares if the "original" threads get forgotten, maybe they just arent that interesting.

Law of attraction OP

>waaah pay attention to my threads

Gonna go heaven just to piss you off

do it, youre just another faggot.

/thread/

OK guys let's get out of here.

no, youre completely right. except that really says something about the retards that come here, which is that theyre mindless fuckwits jumping from one copypasta thread to another.

We're all faggots here newfriend.

uhh, yeah...thats the point im making here you dense cock.

Then stop acting like you're some special snowflake and we should all post in your crappy ass threads.

nah, im not a special snowflake. im sure there are other people on Sup Forums who can appreciate original threads. but generally, Sup Forums is full of autists who want the same thing over and over.

>orginal =/= good

true, but it doesnt change the fact that Sup Forums is just a bunch of copypasta.

It's one of the rules.