Why aren't you drunk Sup Forums?

Why aren't you drunk Sup Forums?

Bc I care about my body and most dark color mass produced alcohol has a ton of bad chemicals besides ethyl alcohol in it that stress your kidneys/liver.

LPT: your alcohol should be clear. I prefer tequila.

Go to bed, Zeke.

Because I'm in day two of this hangover after a six day binge and more alcohol is the last thing I need.

because i'm flying in a few hours

This is the question of the day, OP. And my answer is: you're right. I'll be right back with a bottle of Jack in a second

OP Here and here is all I have to say...

I'm getting there. I was just going to have a beer. So I did. But then it felt good to have a shot with it. And now the second beer feels even better. So does the third shot. Might as well get drunk now. Nothing to do tomorrow.

>Implying I'm not already

Fuck off kid. Kraken is a kickass rum... well if you like spiced rum. I suppose mommy just hands you a juice box and you're good to go hmm?

Have a drink for me bro

I'm workin on it, ya fuckin' bogan

I'm always surprised when it feels good! Because it doesn't always. Most of the time it makes me dizzy and a little nauseous. But every once in a while it really makes me feel warm and happy the way its supposed to. Tonight is one of those nights. Dreamy.

Quit two weeks ago today.
Was killin me.
But imma take some fire ass mdma this weekend instead of getting drunk so lifes good I guess

I'm getting there give me like five minutes

>Deschutes
Ma nigga

this is the only pic Sup Forums would allow

Its 09:36 am now i shouldn't be drinking

aw are you dating someone your ring indicates so. love claddagh rings

At work

>knowing normie traditions
>KNOWING BROWN PEOPLE TRADITIONS
Jesus...

Because my fat fucking wife won't go to bed, god damn her!

Because it's 2016 and I'm not a total fucking loser.

Lol

because i prefer the effects of weed or opiates.

Im al;ready drunk my dude SUP

I love you

Ran out of fucking money.

If I lived in a state that allowed that I'd be all over that. Damn the state I live in

That's why I take my medicine.

Because im 16

Because after years of partying with no regard for my body or it's health I can no longer even smell any form of alcohol and still desire drinking it. I've so many bottles sitting here full that I've purchased over the years attempting to drink just to give up and shelf them.

That's a shitty reason.

hypocrite

ill with a cunt of a headache, don't want to make it worse

because my bottle of quiet man is downstairs and i havent found the motivation to go get it

Jesus you're BTFO nigga

I guess i should add, i care about my body, and the first time it felt like absolute shit although i did hold my own better than some adults that were with me at the time.

Damn you user.
I chose to buy Sailor Jerry's over The Kraken tonight.
Enjoy Sup Forumsro

>opiates

Drop the opiates mate, alchol is worse for you then most drugs but opiates will fuck you over more in time.

Funny, I do that a lot too. But sometimes I do drink them and I like it. But to be honest, most of the time I take one or two drinks and end up with a GI reflux that makes me puke all night. Kind of like a built in antabuse.

I dont give a shit about my body. I just want to avoid pain. Sometimes alcohol causes it, someimes alcohol relieves it. It's like rolling dice.

Kraken is an evil, manipulative rum...so easy to down a whole bottle, put my dick in places it shouldn't be and disappoint my mother further with even more drunk calls and texts.

>IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR.
what a total faggot.

I'm drunk and high you faggot. King rocketboy can't be stopped

I should be good and toasty once I finish this Bluegrass Billionaire...

I love Kraken. But Sailor Jerry will always have a place in my heart

whats with the faggy ring

U MOT M8

Crossfading is the fucking best. You go, King.

You're the man or girl, mangirl. Head honcho jefe. Imma down another corboner just for you. Praise be to God

Don't need luck ya cuckybuster. Got my main bitch Mary with me and you're just a ducksitter

Because I'm 97 days sober. I'm a raging alcoholic. I miss it so fucking much

In my experience...
Trying to jerk it while, not drunk... and also drunk turns out to be no good

I hope you are enjoying the black and white world. You won't be "sober" until you've had your fill. You're a long way from that, lad. Best of luck to you.

You an Amerifag or Ausfag?

Ah, but I am! What else would compel me to browse this online insane asylum?

Whiskey makes all the pain go away.

I've misinterpreted your speech Geoffrey, no malespank has been mentioned thus far. King rocketboy pardons your ignorance.

I paid over 30 for this...
i'm an ausfag

Because alcohol causes my intestines to become inflamed and I spend the rest of the day writhing in pain in bed.

Also I work at a liquor store and I've come to loathe everything about drinking.

You paid 30 for Cheezits? Fuck. Life is cruel.

Now this is a man who has had his fill.

Time to stop living your life defined by something stupid. Jump ship, find an alternate course of work, alcohol is a pretty shitty central axis for your life and you already don't like it. Go be a park ranger or nurse practitioner or talk show host but don't keep living your life a way you hate.

I'm not qualified to do any of that.

This

You're qualified to drive buses, they use buses everywhere. You're qualified to serve food, wait on people, really do anything you put your mind to as long as you're not afraid of work. Just wear a smile and believe in yourself. I don't know you but I can tell you with absolute surety you can complete basic tasks for 8 hours that don't involve selling a substance you know you don't like being around. There are other jobs, find them. And good luck! Also stop browsing Sup Forums. And eat fresh fruits and veggies. And run once in a while.

mods...

Kraken rum best rum

Because I'm too hungover to drink

It's funny though because most people don't have anything to do with the industry and, although you hate it, you are stuck in the middle of it. Surely you must wonder why.

i am. because i always am, and its killing me.

>"normie"

looks like we got a badass here fellas!

help me OP. I have a bottle of jack and no motivation to drink :(

I drove a bus for years, even though I was a drunk. I never drank for 24 hours before driving. The job scared the hell out of me. Driving 40 third graders up a snowy mountain road to go skiing. As soon as I got home, I cracked open a bottle.

Can't get drunk. Had a shit night at work (mostly my fault), so I'm having one beer before my bath and then bed. Gotta be at school in ~4.5 hours

Same here I'm drinking feelings away I've been on a few weeks binge now.
Not good probably but I don't really care either.

Drinking shitty Canadian Whiskey because I'm poor. Really tired of putting up a facade of normality to everyone I know when in reality my life is falling apart at the seams.