Sup Forums, help me please. What is wrong on this photo? I'm russian, we don't know

Sup Forums, help me please. What is wrong on this photo? I'm russian, we don't know.

Other urls found in this thread:

bcnn2.com/2016/07/paul-ryans-selfie-with-group-of-all-white-d-c-interns-sparks-debate-over-minority-hiring-on-capitol-hill/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Bump 2

Bump 3

Bump 4

Bump 5

Bump 6 blyad'

Bump 7

Bump 8

Everybody is happy and none of the women look like shaved bears. Can't be a picture of Russians.

Are there black people or from any other countries like mexico that live in Russia? This picture supposedly is racist, because it does not have any minority's representatives in it, just white young people. So it supposedly says that the Republican party is mainly for whites. Just pure political crap OP.

the guy bottom left

Wrong. Identified mongoloid/ Slavs

I see that Asian tho.

token black is there

Close up

I see an Asian guy and a Latina in there

>Sup Forums, help me please. What is wrong on this photo? I'm russian, we don't know.

if anything is "wrong", then it's wrong here too, with hillary's interns

Lol.
Ty. There are some black people in Russia, but very little.

Paul Ryan sure does represent the party well with those big elephant ears

There is nothing wrong with it. Racists don't consider whites as people so they have a problem with it.

You know the OP is an American when he thinks that is Russian, it is Ukranian.

Which is different.

God damn ignorant Americans.

It's 3 in the morning for a majority of Americans

>There is nothing wrong with it. Racists don't consider whites as people so they have a problem with it.

the niggers see it as an issue because they don't believe white people would do anything to help black people

Besides, most blacks and mexicans can't even vote, because they're in prison, or have a felony.

I visited Moscow for several weeks some years ago. A better way to express this is like "In Russia there is a black guy, but just the one"

At least the cops know where to find any stolen bicycles, right?

i was thinking the other day about how people keep talking about whites becoming the minority then i kept thinking about Russia.
Russia might be the largest concentration of pasty white fuckheads, next to Ireland and Greenland/Iceland, on the entire planet.

if you want to "breed out whites" then you first need to conquer Russia and that is never ever going to happen, so.....

Bump 9

You aren't OP!

cut my life into pieces

They are all white.

The picture doesn't accurately represent America. However, it does accurately represent the fact that the speaker of the house is a racist.

>They are all white

That is incorrect. There are seven people in the image who are not white.

bcnn2.com/2016/07/paul-ryans-selfie-with-group-of-all-white-d-c-interns-sparks-debate-over-minority-hiring-on-capitol-hill/

Actually, make that ten. Would you like me to identify each one?

I said it before! In order to be an intern at the capitol, you have to pass rigorous background and drug tests. No mexican or black is going to pass that kind of filter!

yes. go ahead.

First tits or gtfo. Secondly just because he has all white people working for him doesnt make him a racist, racism is the belief that one race is superior to another. Something that we cant infer from this photo.

Is your next complaint that only four of the ten are women?

>just because he has all white people working for him doesnt make him a racist

Actually, yes. It does. That's exactly what it means.

this is my last resort

nuh uh

Oh ok I'll just accept your argument without an explanation then. No need to explain your logic. That's above an educated liberal such as yourself.

You know that a mexican and negro's woman' aspirations, is only to have as many children she can, so she can get on welfare, get child support money, and spend it all on a coach bag and an IPhone, so she can show off how great a life she has.

When I applied to medical school, I had to settle for a third choice program, thanks to affirmative action, because I'm white. Now, as a Senior Medical Doctor, I have a bunch of medical students that acuse me of being racist, because I'm always assigning them the same curricular content, as a regular medical student, and they cry because I'm being too hard on them. For crying out loud, they are going to treat humans! They simply have to be the best, and I do feel that affirmative action, is just wrong, because it gives minorities an advantage, simply because it's their birth right.