Spoilers: JL & DCEU Details

- Arrow Season 5 might be the final season for the show. There has been heavy discussions about adding the Green Arrow character to the DCEU. If Green Arrow becomes part of the DCEU, Green Arrow will become a cameo character on The Flash.

- Black Canary is scheduled to appear in Justice League and in another future DCEU project.

- Deathstroke, Killer Frost, Bane, Catwoman & Poison Ivy will appear in the Suicide Squad sequel. David Ayer has already written a script and the film will be taking the October 5th, 2018 release date.

- Green Lantern will be in Justice League Part One. He will show up in the second act of the film.

- Barry's suit is actually created by Silas Stone. Barry was good friends with Victor before his accident and doesn't know Victor is still alive. Barry can't control the energy around him when he runs.

- Cyborg starts off as an antagonist in the film as the Mother Box in his systems temporarily controls him.

- There's been discussions about a Man of Steel sequel. The original Man of Steel sequel script had Lex Luthor and Metallo as antagonist before Warner Bros decided to go with Batman v. Superman. Zack Snyder will be doing the directional duties if a sequel is green lit.

- Other characters that have been discussed are Martian Manhunter, Captain Atom, Major Force, Hawkman & Hawkgirl, Booster Gold & Blue Bettle.

- There's another apocalyptic scene in Justice League which will have the Justice League battle Darkseid's army, Aquaman with a hook on his left hand and Barry traveling back in time.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>Zack Snyder will be doing the directional duties if a sequel is green lit.

yeah this better be fake

>Zack Snyder directing the Man of Steel sequel

It's like they don't ever learn

FAKE FAKE WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING SOURCE FAGGOT?

OH MY GOD JC, A TROLL

>Aquaman with a hook on his left hand

Next time use harpoon OP, it was never a hook.

>DC tv shows have to suffer because their shit movies

>If you have this character in the TV show you have to kill them or remove them so people don't get confused

It's like they want to fail

- There's been discussions about a Man of Steel sequel. The original Man of Steel sequel script had Lex Luthor and Metallo as antagonist before Warner Bros decided to go with Batman v. Superman. Zack Snyder will be doing the directional duties if a sequel is green lit.

I came

Fag Snyder directing Superman again?

Aquaman missing a arm would be cool as fuck though.

BANE?

BANE?

BANE?!

Aye.

In all seriousness, I'm interested to see who they'd cast for the role. Isn't Bane Puerto Rican in the comics?

>Aquaman missing a arm would be cool as fuck though.

it was in the 90s

but the superhero universe already has bowandarrows guy.

>Zack Snyder will be doing the directional duties if a sequel is green lit.
BASED

Hawkman =/= Hawkeye. He uses a mace and everybody sleeps with his girlfriend

but greeneye and hawkarrow are the same.....

Thanks OP

Why is hack Snyder still directing? They should have just paid him his salary and gotten someone else. That would have been a much better scenario. Having Snyder's name attached is going to be toxic for the box office.

2deep4u

>the "you didn't understand it" defense
No, user.

Why would they end Arrow just because the character ends up in the DCEU? Is it because they want the same actors/story to be canon and transition them to movies? Or will it be a completely new Green Arrow with new cast and origin story? If thats the case then why did they not cancel The Flash tv show since they introduced a new Flash in BvS and he'll be getting his own movie later on?

>Why would they end Arrow just because the character ends up in the DCEU?

Maybe because the show sucks and needs to be put to bed.

I love Deathstroke. I just don't want the DCEU to fuck him up.

Don't worry Stephen Lang will be playing him.

I can't remember precisely, but I think that he's from South America.

Dubs confirms?

Pretty sure this is all BS, but who would make a good Catwoman or Batfleck?

>Zack Snyder will be doing the directional duties

FUCK
EVERYTHING

Because this is all bullshit and there's been a different set of "leaks" posted every day.

It'll most likely be this year's Miss Israel.

BASED
CAPE KINO EVOLVING TO MAXIMUM LEVELS

>Catwoman *for Batfleck

MEW, it's in the goddamn name

She's literally my ideal woman, but she's too cute for Selina Kyle.

>Suicide Squad 2
>Bane appears
>Will: HE A BIG GUY

Eva Green

Literally no source

Eva Green,

Not bad.