can i go ;D

>a mouse born in a stable is a horse

are you Irish?
or at least Greek?

i'm a white american mutt ;D

blue eyes ;D

gorillaz-cheyzilla.deviantart.com/gallery/

hmm, ok you can come too.

You do know stables aren't only for horses.

Is the mouse Jesus too?

They for cuties too :)

can i come too plz

try and stop me

>
nononooo, we don't want a horrific betrayal of over 2000 children

wow ;D

What is a Canadian born in Canadia?

This saying is so dumb I can't believe how often it gets spammed over here.

kek

l-lewd

looks like funland is not so fun after all D;

Canadian minister of defense

;D

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_peoples_in_Canada

>t. Prajeet Zhang ibn Mohammad

>Britishman born in Australia is an Abo

>>no south american country
Bro, you need to consider sudoku. It's for the good of our proud nation, we'll take care of your loved ones.

I JUST WANT TO GO TO THE SAUNA AND LISTEN TO BEAUTIFUL KANTELE MUSIC

FINLAND WHY

>Iraq 163rd

I can get my way through customs. Ahem, "benis"

suicide by getting bombed is not usually called suicide

>suicide bombing
>suicide

It's in the name, you're still killing yourself if you become a human firework

i said getting bombed though, not bombing

>le corbusier designed packaging

The main problem with this far-right slogan is we aren't talking about mouses and horses and stables.

Where talking about people with darker skin and people with lighter skin and areas of the earth's surface.

The point you guys are trying to make is that people of a certain skin colour can't go to another earea of the earth's surface where most people have a different colour of skin and expect to become part of the identity of that area of the earth's surface.

Which of course, isn't necessarily true or necessarily false. It just sort of depends on concensus, which at the moment, in a place like Germany (for example), isn't averse to it.

So really, it's a moot point.

after that, the suomi enters in hyperdrive

If my wife gives birth in your back yard, can we move into your house?

Sorry for the smelling mistakes, I've just woke up.

The alt-right have a lot of stupid catcheisms that are easily refutable.

youtube.com/watch?v=2rWFcG2lAPY

That's not an argument though, because that isn't what we're talking about.

I'm sorry, but that's a poor metaphor for the current situation.

they can go to a different place, but that doesn't make part of that place

It would come down to concensus, and like I said, in Germany the concensus leans towards integrationism of these people with a different colour of skin.

We aren't even talking about race either. Just skin colour.

Fine. I changed the subject. Answer me, if I walk into your back yard and my wife gives birth, do you owe me anything?

Yet everyone else can go everywhere else and claim they belong there

if an illiterate sunni fanatic brings a pregnant child into your country, is his whole family unification clan Canadian?

Of course not. And again, that isn't the situation we're discussing here.

That would be comparable to illegal immigration, as it is a form of unsolicited intrusion. I'm talking about legal immigration, and you're still going to get Togolese in Finland that way, and in such a case, it is down to Finland whether they're considered Finnish or not, and Finland is considering these immigrants their own citizens.

I have cousins living in Finland, specifically Helsinki

>I'm talking about legal immigration
I'm talking about what limits should be set on immigration. My cousin is welcome in my house. A random stranger is not.

A Canadian is someone that abide by Canadian values. An illiterate sunni fanatic can be a blond hair blue eyed Bosnian but he will never be Canadian as his values are against Canada completely.

A black dude could if he assimilated himself

Australians and New Zealanders can legally come work here for a few years before they turn 35. We can do the same in your countries.

>A Canadian is someone that abide by Canadian values.
This is nonsense.
1. There are no Canadian values. Canada is multi-cultural.
2. Criminals and the mentally ill do not lose their citizenship.

I think Islam is pure cancer.

But that isn't what "a mouse born in a stable is not a horse" refers to.

It refers to racial categories.

A black born in Europe is not European, or vice versa.

I think illegal immigration and Islam are cancer, but a black born in Europe is considered a European solely based on concensus, since that's the only measure of that.

As the Americas have become white and Mestizo, Australia Anglo and Brazil Prado.

it doesn't even has to be about races or skin colour, just look at how different nations across the world interacted with each other throughout history

>a black born in Europe is considered a European solely based on concensus
>t. post-modernist
I was trained in a STEM program. You're either role-playing a post-modernist lunatic or are a true believer.

well if it is by their own legs and maintaining themselfs by their own arms i don't really care if tyrone abides to my autistic values and ideals

LMAO
Turks live here for 50 years, nobody considers them German and they don't consider themselves German.
If you dont live here don't talk shit Nigger.
Your shittalk counts maybe for Canada but not for Europe

I'd love to, but im a broke student, would be fun later on though

>Your shittalk counts maybe for Canada but not for Europe
His shit-talk is gospel in anti-scientific sociology departments and gender studies programs. Someone should dig out Auguste Comte.

>1. There are no Canadian values. Canada is multi-cultural.
Western values? Dominant British culture?

>2. Criminals and the mentally ill do not lose their citizenship.
They should imo.

>Turks live here for 50 years, nobody considers them German and they don't consider themselves German.
I thought Germans had a different word fo ethnic Germans and German citizens?

>Dominant British culture?
I've lived in the Greater Toronto Area for most of my life. The only thing that is still British here is the remaining 19th century architecture..

Look I now your attitude of humanity is just self defense just to be accepted because you are most likely a Pajeet, but that shit is so cringey and especially that pseudo shit in Europe, seriously fuck yourself

It's not even worth it argue with you scoundrels.

I'm not saying it necessarily is the case, but it necessarily isn't either.

No portion of the earth's surface is defined by a skin colour or a racial category inherently. Those are all human opinions agreed upon by concensus.

I've met people of all races who dissociate and emphatically associate with the land, the nation, the culture et cetera.

This catcheisms that we're talking about things as wildly different as rats and horses is bullshit. We're talking about something that is entirely down to individual and collective agreement.

That is all.

I'm the other positivist Canadian. What I said is factual. I definitely don't think it's the right approach and I think the basis for a Canadian identity is bankrupt. The sense of identity in the new world is particularly bankrupt because of Jus Soli. FYI, people here believe Jus Soli is the norm in the world. At least my wife did.

There are White Africans so there are Black Europeans.

Keep using your laughable "skin colour" strawman. There is an actual genetic basis now for classifying subgroups of humans (and other species). I posted the genetic distance map.

well I'm 1/4 Finnish

Only in your imagination. Genetics and your bank account are real. You wasted money on your college program.

Because Candida values vary by which part of Canada. We aren't really a unified whole.

Even then for your second example it's kidney weird o what the delineation between integrated or not integrated or assimilation whatever.

This isn't about genetics though.why are you trying to turn it into a discussion about it or chest beating about you being a STEM graduate.

It's about you repeating the "skin colour" strawman ad nauseam.

This was my last post.
is a different leaf.

I'm not arguing further because I made my point.

The only point you have is the one on top of your microcephalic head.

>not born in Finland
>not born in USA
>not born in Argentina
hey at least im not chinese

>cousins living in Finland
are you foreign born