How does Sup Forums like my custom knife...

How does Sup Forums like my custom knife? I work in a kitchen and I found a guy just starting out with knife making and made this for 50$ (material cost) basically for him to practice. What should I name it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

nellthorn.com/#!nell-thorn-photo-gallery/c22eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/3

3/3

le fedorabringer

heilsbringer

Man up and get a real weapon.

lol no.

its for chopping vegetables and cutting meat. I work in a kitchen.

Please tell me you're not going to destroy it with that shit tier sharpener in the background. Instead of trying to name it, how about you buy a fucking whetstone and learn how to sharpen that style of knife (I believe those are only sharpened on one side, and the other side is flat.)

This is a fine sharpener, both side. I can shave paper afterwards. And I do use a whetstone at work. That is my home use sharpener.

15 degree roller style diamond powdered stones. Basically error free/stress free sharpening.

It's not a weapon it's a food prep tool. Go ahead and dice some onions with your .44. I'll wait.

I'd need to handle it a bit to know for sure, but it looks nice in pics. What is it, 5050 carbon steel? I would call it Potatobane, or maybe Veggierender.

I hear it takes off too much of the blade.

Pigsticker

haha nice and im not sure what steel it is but It has a very taut feeling and rings a bit. the balance is about half an inch into the handle. so it feels weightless

Will you please kill a police officer with it?

As long as its only being used to put a new edge on. I use a steel for honing.

I like pigsticker

>its for chopping vegetables and cutting meat. I work in a kitchen.
Then kill Muslims when they demand Halal bullshit.

Name it
Blade of Busey

That sharpener means you must work in a shit kitchen. I'm sure you need that razor sharp edge for cutting frozen chicken tenders apart at Applebee's.

Hahahaha but seriously do us all a favor and go kill some fucking law enforcement agents

Ill slit your fuckin throat neck

Or anyone who works at the red cross

Looks like kitchen knife.

Can you read? I said I use this at home, diamond shaped steel/whetstone at work. And no its a real kitchen. Everything prepped by hand. (no time to sit there and get the perfect edge)

Wow you sound upset chicken boi
How does it feel to have your culinary talent cucked by arbys 20 dollar dinner for two menu?

Here. Judge for yourself
nellthorn.com/#!nell-thorn-photo-gallery/c22eo