Chub kid beating kitten thread cont

Chub kid beating kitten thread cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

e.ggtimer.com/8 hours
youtube.com/watch?v=0IwpuBcBq18
youtube.com/watch?v=Ci07MobQGVI
youtube.com/watch?v=XgqIk40at4E
docs.google.com/document/d/1Sp-OyFuCsIZdJ0VGaKZpXFLUcmPp6rTIp-LIe5rh52E/edit?pref=2&pli=1#
comments.deviantart.com/1/612937995/4143017843
i.4cdn.org/b/1469000008625.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Current info: http:// pastebin com/ GZz8tzuE

pastebin dot cum / GZz8tzuE
creamy meme

>chub kid beating kitten thread

is someone archiving this thread?

and the previous ones.

So this will be back up in like 8 and a half hours?

probably

https : / /discordapp cum/ channels/ 170033890277326849/170033890277326849

I seen like 4 of these threads but didn't bother. Whats happening?

Ok well goodnight everyone you did good

e.ggtimer.com/8 hours
for the threads

look at the pastebin links

Some fat fuck was abusing his cat

kid beat a cat with a fly swatter on vine and Sup Forums found all his info

http:// pastebin com/ GZz8tzuE

fat kid bullied a kitten slightly, /b is bored, fat kid is en route to crucifixion.

after looking at this one family photo, i kinda feel for him.. i mean i do too for the cat.. but oh man... am i transforming in a sjw.. fml

me luvs kittenz

report him - because the cat most likely didnt deserve this treatment - but dont make his life miserable Sup Forums
looks like they had and still have a hard time -.-

>-.-

>-.-
Kill yourself

Holy fuck, when you guys said fat I thought you meant a little bit chubby. This kid is abnormally obese.

ye this one..
if you look at him, you can clearly see he is not happy with himself nor the situation theyre in..
he looks like a poor fat kid who lost his father.
his older brother tryin everything to be some kind of replacement but fails too..
Mother alone kids, no money, no time, zach alone because fat and ugly - kids who are always alone and not achieving something do stupid things..
just dont make him kill himself Sup Forums

Alright, I was one of the anons from the first thread, did we ever settle on a plan? I know there was a huge argument as to whether or not to Tumblr doxx him, Ddos him, or just do a bunch of juvenile shit.
It's like three threads later after I left to go fap and shit. Ya'll niggas better have a plan by now.

You haven't seen his brother's videos then
youtube.com/watch?v=0IwpuBcBq18

>jessie slaughter v2.0

Does anyone know his actual vine? I have a pretty big account and could repost his shit

i probably should kill myself..
wut was i thinking where i am before making such silly comments

>moralfags echo through the mountains as far as the ear can hear
fuck off

Check the pastebin fam,
but can you delay until like 8 1/2 hours and see what the thread says? we don't want it to blow up before we actually organise anything and have him delete all his accounts.

No one has settled on a plan, his address was found but, not going to repost that as I didn't save it. The archives should have it. There was a mailbox guy that was going to goto his mailbox and report back, hopefully he finds this thread still.

>pastebin link

in 2015 fat boy was 9 yo. according to himself.
So now he probably is 10 yo.

But the pastebin file says he's 14-16

Voice of reason time, motherfuckers. Kid's obviously a little fucked up, but doesn't deserve to be made MORE fucked up just yet. He's 'hurting' a kitten, but you can tell he doesn't do it because he likes hurting them, he does it because he thinks he'll get a reaction or it's funny. His heart's not in hurting this cat, the cat's probably just mildly confused and anxious.

If you can get him some help, let his parents see what's going on, see a shrink, it might do some good. Instead of a school shooter, maybe this kid will end up a regular, fat, disgusting, chronically-masturbating piece of shit like the rest of you idiots.

didnt even know dat story lol

pastebin maker here.
loads of people have been saying that he's 14/15/16. but i guess thats a credible source. thanks bro. ill edit it now.

Are we still fucking with this kid? I just joined and I wanna do more, this kid seems fucked up and I think he deserves it to be honest.

>didn't even know that story
>story

You tried too hard.

ye idk why this gets me...
usually i dont give a damn about such things..
maybe i am getting old.
do your thing Sup Forums let me fag around

Got it user.

everyone saying dont fuck him up:
we're not sending a swat team or anything. we're just scaring him and teaching him a lesson, no permanent scarring for life.
plus this is just the beginning, wait til the new thread starts tomorrow.

i haven't seen the video, does this kid deserve a second chance?

wuts going on here?
not watching 8 mins of nothing..
what are you trying to say?

this was on his friends channel it wouldnt let me add text to the post because it thought it was spam xd

what have you been doing on deviantart zach

He attacked his cat with a flyswatter and his hands while making "Smack Cam" videos.

zach you little pervert ;)

>the haxy army
cringe

adding this to the pastebin thx m8y

>Instead of a school shooter, maybe this kid will end up a regular, fat, disgusting, chronically-masturbating piece of shit like the rest of you idiots.
Well said

i archived the first thread.

pastebin / jZTXMHuH

Yeah, what this guy is saying is true, but it wasn't very hard. I think he's acting out and probably needs an outlet for something going on. It's fucked up for sure, but so borderline the kid might turn out alright if he gets some help. Well, relatively.

>haxy army

that doesn't sound like he deserves the worst of Sup Forums honestly a full on assault should only be given to people who burn cats alive or skin them. this doesn't sound exceptionally cruel; maybe leave him alone?

i agree but its already gone too far and we might aswell finish it

...this is the behavior of someone who is slowly becoming a person who skins and burns animals.

You think they start out with burning and skinning, kek?

lol

sauce pls

You ever see a baby with a cat, retard? They don't know they're hurting it. They don't get the full concept as a toddler, and it doesn't become a perfect empathy overnight. He's not even 10, he's still developing. Developing in the wrong direction? Absolutely. But he's nowhere near psychopath just yet. But giving him a reason to be a paranoid, hateful, revenge-seeking murderer doesn't seem like an improvement.

AN EYE FOR AN EYE
also the kid is 14

>comparing a baby to a 10yo

go fly swat him then

>implying /b is doing this for the betterment of society rather than its own entertainment

do you live in babylon or what?
fucktard... if it was eye for an eye you ouldnt be able to make such posts right?

he is 14. he knows he's hurting it, dumbass

That's why we're trying to find his address.

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I've been doing this for entertainment

When it comes to kittens, an eye for an eye. No if or buts about it.

he doesn't seem like he has turned into a full pychopath. i think he should get a second chance. i don't think we should burn this kid at the stake.

Address is in pastebin

we already found his address

youtube.com/watch?v=Ci07MobQGVI
scroll down into the comments

scroll down into the comments of zachs video and find the other kid youtube.com/watch?v=XgqIk40at4E

they are obvious friends

The full saying is "But if there is any further injury, then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.…

It's a shite book but the point is well-made. The punishment should fit the crime. How about slapping him upside the head one hard time and say "HEY, ANIMALS HAVE FEELINGS TOO, THAT'S HOW IT FEELS YOU FAT FUCK" and getting on with it.

Honestly, I'm seeing more sociopathy in these threads. I'm all for justice when it's deserved, but this kid just needs to be trolled a little and have his parents see what he did so he can get help.

Then what now? What's the next step? Did anybody email his mother the videos yet?

thank you!

also you cunts need to calm down. its not like we're swatting him. just scaring him and telling him to stop treating animals like that.

Exactly. Let's mess with him a little. He deserves it.

waiting 8 hours for americans to wake up so we can start planning stuff on a new thread.

>implying his fat-ass mother would give a shit

hopefully this will get him the help he needs. his family needs to be made aware of this.

>implying we aren't awake.

docs.google.com/document/d/1Sp-OyFuCsIZdJ0VGaKZpXFLUcmPp6rTIp-LIe5rh52E/edit?pref=2&pli=1#
dank

Yeah, totally. Find his minecraft server and grief it or whatever, just let the shit know why it's happening

Ah. I am American actually, but it's 3 AM

What about police? Or even mass social media attention, aka

That could work too.

the last thread pretty much agreed to continue it in like 8 hours.
e.ggtimer dot cum/8%20hours for the lazy

Amerifag here

wtf holy cringe..

they think they are in some kind of mini retard online autism battle

>trigger twist
>dont want anymore trouble
>We don't need this to escalate
>the haxy army

comments.deviantart.com/1/612937995/4143017843
wtf

i.4cdn.org/b/1469000008625.png

never forget

>comments.deviantart.com/1/612937995/4143017843
HAHAHAHAHAHAH how did you find that tho xD

wtf you actually found them xD

> ex dee

IKR XDDDD NICE tripsalso xD

tfw thread is dead :C

wait 8 hours Sup Forumsro we'll be back

probably because nothing is happening. are we waiting for the morning to come to actually do anything

Order a pizza to his house, with the vine URL in the comments box. Let the pizza guy sort it out.