Sometimes you run out of superlatives to describe the wondrous human being that is Jennifer Lawrence

>Sometimes you run out of superlatives to describe the wondrous human being that is Jennifer Lawrence.

>She's outrageously gorgeous, she loves pizza, she's partial to the occasional heavy party and really doesn't care what anyone thinks about her.

>Just as you thought she couldn't get any better, she goes and absolutely destroys Donald Trump, and has no shame about hating him.

>She revealed that at an event her security team were trying to find the presidential candidate, just so the actress could make a video of her saying: "hey Trump, fuck you," and then give him the middle finger.

JUST
US

>le quirky independent woman meme

also fuck off fred

>She revealed that at an event her security team were trying to find the presidential candidate, just so the actress could make a video of her saying: "hey Trump, fuck you," and then give him the middle finger.

HELLA

FUCKING

EPIC

>>She revealed that at an event her security team were trying to find the presidential candidate, just so the actress could make a video of her saying: "hey Trump, fuck you," and then give him the middle finger.
that's something I'd expect from a 12 years old

Why not just debate him instead?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Do you just browse celebrity gossip sites hoping to find something to get mad at?

She comes off as trying too hard to be quirky and ends up cringeworthy, but I bet she's fun to hang around

She's neither quirky nor interesting.

All she is is fucking vulgar. She's vulgar white trash fit to live in a trailer.

Do you ever get tired of white knighting for women who will never know your name on the internet?

she loves cock

Are you aware of the current year you shitlord? There is no such thing as a vulgar woman, just strong and independent women who can be just as brash as a man.

people that talk about celebrities are the lowest of the lowest anti-intellectual scum. go die you sheep trash.

She needs to leak more nudes.

>she's outrageously gorgeous
Huh?

>she loves pizza
I never understood why people keep pointing that out. thats like loving chocolate, sunny days and music. everybody does

But of course we don't mind vulgar men.

>>She's outrageously gorgeous,

Ehhhhhhhhh

She's sorta pretty but average. Women like her are all over.

Great post, OP.

I certainly agree with your assertions concerning such a fine lady.

You ever get tired of claiming people pointing out your hypocrisy is "white knighting" for someone they'll never meet and who doesn't read these threads?

wow, she desperately tries to stay relevant after the whole world saw what a huge slut she is

with her boobs comin out

We also don't mind women wearing make-up but men doing it. It's almost as if there are two different genders, crazy huh?

I've never understood posting fedoras in this circumstance. It's the fedoras who are bitter about their undesirability and grumble about women on Japanese cartoon boards, not the normalfags.