Is Sup Forums team taylor or team kanye?

is Sup Forums team taylor or team kanye?

Oh, one of these threads?

So from what I've gathered, the extremely-untalented and overpaid wife of an extremely-untalented and overpaid nigger, recorded a telephone conversation with an extremely-untalented and overpaid country singer (and possible slut), displaying the results for all to see, and not only is this somehow "important news," but it's also on the front page of an Ivory Coast ivory-collecting forum website.

Did I get that right?

You Americunts sure are fucking amusing in your stupidity.

are you mad lmao? you seem to know alot about something so stupid. and its k you dont have to admit it becus u already know ur just jealous. that a "stupid americunt nigger" like kanye can have money power fame and you got shit. say, how's the muslim invasion coming, anyway?

im with the nigger

did kanye really say that?

Found the nog

This is what you laughingly call a "retort"?

answer my question. what makes you so much better? lmao faggot you are smelly and poor. sucks to suck

check em

did tay tay really say that?

Kanye has better music so Kanye

What makes me better? Well, I'm neither an extremely-untalented and overpaid nigger, nor an extremely-untalented and overpaid country slut... nor do I give a fuck at all, about either.

'Murica.

Singles fag

dumb white bitch cant even get dubs

Someone posted something on my Whisper feed the other day that was very intelligent. Something along the lines of "Anyone who follows celebrity news religiously is not someone you need to have in your life."

keyword overPAID. a black nigga can buy your life a thousand timer over. i almost feel sad for u. and you must care enough to stick your head in this thread. go watch your football and clean your dick eurotrash

Cute how you generalize and still seem to know enough to summarize it yourself faggot.

white hoe will be cucked soon

Who cares? Kanye's music turned to shit and Taylor was never good

This bitch needs to get run up on, you feel me Sup Forums?

No, a nigger can't buy my life at all. A nigger can purchase one thousand times as many goods and/or services as I can, but no one nigger is worth even one-thousandth the actual value that I am.

Here endeth the lesson, my nigger friend.

he has the money to make u disappear do i have to spell it out for you eurocuck?

I'm team anti-nigger

seig heil!

I don't think so, champ. For one, niggers don't know how to effectively spend money. Second, their IQ is so very inferior to that of us Caucasians. Any so-called "assassin" he sent over to Europe would not only get lost somewhere in a forest, but also arrested for stealing the nearest road map. Now tell me, nigger, in as many words as you feel is necessary... how does that make you feel?

As a Kanye fanboy i am obviously team Ye. But i have always had a strong disliking for Taylor and her music, its all generic pop trash. Why the fuck did TPAB lose aoty to her shittiest of the nominees album. The video proof proves she a hypocrite and the fact that shes a feminist makes her a bitch. And we can all agree that Ye is a better artist in general and in the right.

Disliked Taylor, disliked Kanye.

But Kanye grew on me because he is real. Taylor had this spotless persona while it's obvious that she browses Sup Forums. Hope someone will post the evidence, becauae I don't have it.

it makes me feel like it must fuckin suck that american niggers live better than white europeans.

i dont have it either but ive seen it.

Oh? Is that why Detroit and New Orleans are all-but-deserted?

Yes this, thanks user

fuck off, kanye

top kek

two cities with poor niggers? You got some bigger issues to deal with, i think. USA has been a country for 300 years. You guys have 2000 years of human civilization and u still cant get your shit together. get cucked by mohommad faggot just dont cry to us fat stupid americans when the shit hits the fan.

forgot pic.